WR Allen Robinson to Steelers ???????????????????

Buffalo_Stampede

41 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Steelers are pretty notorious for drafting WR talent, I’m surprised they make this move. 

More like the last two seasons, I’m not expecting much from him in Pittsburgh.

The Steelers have had a pretty good “vitamin” program since the 70s. Maybe he rebounds for a year or two once he’s on that. 

The Rams paid Allen’s $5.25M roster bonus last month. I wonder if they’re eating any of his $10M salary. If so, that’s brutal unless they are getting a nice pick back (which is doubtful). 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to WR Allen Robinson to Steelers ???????????????????
50 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

The Steelers have had a pretty good “vitamin” program since the 70s. Maybe he rebounds for a year or two once he’s on that. 

The Rams paid Allen’s $5.25M roster bonus last month. I wonder if they’re eating any of his $10M salary. If so, that’s brutal unless they are getting a nice pick back (which is doubtful). 

The Rams got fleeced.  They got only a 7th round pick and gave up Allen Robinson AND a 7th!  The Steelers are only responsible for $5 M of Robinson's salary this year.   The Rams have only 45 players under contract and are still cap-strapped.  This per Chris Brown on One Bills Live.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.