Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

18 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

At first the commie thing seemed like just a jab, but it turns out todays democrats and particularly the alt left ones here are in fact replicas of the Russian early 20th century Bolsheviks In ideology.  When you read about them and how they operated it’s identical to the of brainwashed lefties. 

-antifamily and anti religion 

-promotion of sexual deviance 

-religious cheerleading all power government -they too assumed they ‘knew better’ than conventional wisdom because they were so enlightened 

- is fascinating these idiots are a carbon copy of those idiots in everything they say and do

Oh and it turns out they were also nick named  commies. 

Well, the Bolsheviks got most things wrong. But could you please explain to me how they promoted "sexual deviance"? To my (admittedly limited) knowledge, the only things they did was to decriminalize abortion and homosexuality (the latter one was re-criminalized by Stalin). Do you call that "promotion of sexual deviance"?      

6 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I don’t understand the relevance of the shooter being trans. Does the media investigate and report the straight/gay/trans status of other mass killers? A more productive activity would be working on how to prevent future mass killings, regardless of who the shooter is.

Another opportunity for the cult to spew hate - that’s why this thread exists.

6 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I don’t understand the relevance of the shooter being trans. Does the media investigate and report the straight/gay/trans status of other mass killers? A more productive activity would be working on how to prevent future mass killings, regardless of who the shooter is.

I can help- people are tired of main stream media pushing narratives and doing zero investigative journalism when one of these events doesn’t fit the narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Andy1 said:

When we get this criticism it basically comes off as “why are you noticing things?”

There is relevance if you believe we are dealing with underlying issues causing someone to pull the trigger as being a major piece of the gun violence puzzle.  

If you don’t … well then it’s simply us pointing out that we get a week of in-depth media analysis on the dangers of straight white men when it’s a straight white man, and then it’s quickly swept under the rug when it doesn’t fit the media narrative.   ….or apparently now, we get told they’re white supremacists anyway, regardless of color. 

The media narrative is then used to drive our President’s weaponizing of the FBI/CIA/Justice Department to then rationalize to the public why they are targeting pro-lifers and parents protesting teachers unions. 

….because, after all, “white supremacy” is our biggest threat. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SCBills said:

When we get this criticism it basically comes off as “why are you noticing things?”

There is relevance if you believe we are dealing with underlying issues causing someone to pull the trigger as being a major piece of the gun violence puzzle.  

If you don’t … well then it’s simply us pointing out that we get a week of in-depth media analysis on the dangers of straight white men when it’s a straight white man, and then it’s quickly swept under the rug when it doesn’t fit the media narrative.   ….or apparently now, we get told they’re white supremacists anyway, regardless of color. 

The media narrative is then used to drive our President’s weaponizing of the FBI/CIA/Justice Department to then rationalize to the public why they are targeting pro-lifers and parents protesting teachers unions. 

….because, after all, “white supremacy” is our biggest threat. 

I have never heard reporters describe a mass killer as a “straight white man”. So this is about debunking the emphasis on white supremacy being a motivation for violence? That makes no sense, but okay… The motivation of the killer is always something to be investigated but that alone won’t stop future killings.  Personally, I believe the good Americans working at the FBI if they claim white supremacy groups are a rising source of violence. 

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I have never heard reporters describe a mass killer as a “straight white man”. So this is about debunking the emphasis on white supremacy being a motivation for violence? That makes no sense, but okay… The motivation of the killer is always something to be investigated but that alone won’t stop future killings.  Personally, I believe the good Americans working at the FBI if they claim white supremacy groups are a rising source of violence. 

The naivety is astounding 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

So the FBI overstepped its authority. It’s not the first time in our history that has happened. It’s up to Congress to rein it in then. That doesn’t mean the agency is rotten to its core. The people working there are protecting this country by investigating crime and enforcing our laws. 

Before Trump, did you believe the FBI was corrupt? If the FBI is anti republican , why didn’t they go after Bush 1 or Bush 2? If anything, people in law enforcement would generally lean to the right politically. You can’t only support them when they are investigating Dems.

8 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

So the FBI overstepped its authority. It’s not the first time in our history that has happened. It’s up to Congress to rein it in then. That doesn’t mean the agency is rotten to its core. The people working there are protecting this country by investigating crime and enforcing our laws. 

Before Trump, did you believe the FBI was corrupt? If the FBI is anti republican , why didn’t they go after Bush 1 or Bush 2? If anything, people in law enforcement would generally lean to the right politically. You can’t only support them when they are investigating Dems.

It’s not a left or right thing .. our intelligence agencies are corrupted and need to be rebuilt from the ground up. 

Here’s an example of them going after the left. 

…and if you want to learn about the CIA, start off by reading up on Operation Northwoods to see what they’re capable of. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/19/fbi-surveillance-black-lives-matter-protesters-00097924

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

21k+ likes for exposing children to sexual indoctrination

Im done pretending these people are within the ability to reason with.   They are demons having their mask off moment. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

21k+ likes for exposing children to sexual indoctrination

Im done pretending these people are within the ability to reason with.   They are demons having their mask off moment. 

The OP seems to be stuck in the last century as well as very angry. 

when led by emotions and rage, fact and details be damned.

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

How do these people hijack every leftist movement?  It’s wild. 

There is a power in a collective. I get that. It'll be interesting to see if the collective can stay afloat with this most recent trans movement. Most gay friends I have do not support gender affirmation efforts of minors.

And to your point, Planned Parenthood is not directly related to gender affirmation.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

There is a power in a collective. I get that. It'll be interesting to see if the collective can stay afloat with this most recent trans movement. Most gay friends I have do not support gender affirmation efforts of minors.

And to your point, Planned Parenthood is not directly related to gender affirmation.

Yup … saw some in the black community first start side-eyeing BLM, when they started talking about trans ideology as part of the movement and trans Antifa types started showing up at protests. 

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, SCBills said:

How do these people hijack every leftist movement?  It’s wild. 

Hijack?  Those companies/ groups control/create that narrative. 

"Erin Reed" has a huge following on twitter and promotes a page with maps and directions to these places that Give out these drugs without question. Many are PP

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1424060711957893121

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn

Here is the actual map.

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1423995620784807936?cxt=HHwWgIC5qZ6ehsMnAAAA

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/viewer?mid=1DxyOTw8dI8n96BHFF2JVUMK7bXsRKtzA&ll=17.869982878857844%2C-93.67588018383086&z=3

But on a good note, Erin is engaged to Zooey. the power couple. 

https://celebily.com/erin-reed-who-is-zooey-zephyrs-partner-a-timeline-of-their-relationship/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/27/2023 at 1:00 PM, Andy1 said:

Smells like hypocrisy to me. It’s ok if my side does it. Be better than that.

"I don't understand the relevance of the  shooter being trans....."

I mean who could possibly see a connection with this mass shooting, by a trans shooter, happening during the same week as a Trans Day of Vengeance was planned...

Nah commies don't live with their heads perpetually in the sand at all. 

• Like (+1) 2

The Entire Transgender Craze Leads Back To One Group, And They’re Playing Hardball.

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) is stonewalling a judge’s subpoena of internal documents related to how the medical organization came up with its guidelines for gender confused minors.

WPATH, a leading advocate for child sex changes, was subpoenaed in March by a federal judge in Alabama after the organization’s guidelines were repeatedly referenced to argue against the state’s restrictions on sex changes for minors during a lawsuit. WPATH has attempted to quash the subpoena, which a judge denied in March. The court case challenges Alabama’s law banning sex changes for individuals under 19. While WPATH argued it was a non-party to the case, the U.S. District Court Judge Liles Burke said in a March ruling that the nature of its guidelines was of “crucial import in this litigation.”

“They’re just doing everything they possibly can to not release them,” Jay Richards, Senior Research Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, told the Daily Caller.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/04/wpath-stonewall-alabama-judge-subpoena-transgender-guidance/

Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 1

The Department of Homeland Security is warning about the rise in threats to transgender people.

What are the threats they cite?

Transgender people are celebrating Audrey Hale’s shooting of 6 people at a Christian School.

You see, mass shootings often inspire copycat crimes, so people expressing approval for the shooting is an indication that others may follow suit.

“What?!,” you say. I thought Audrey Hale was a transgender person who shot up the school because she hates traditional values.

How can the DHS claim that others wanting to copy her indicates that transgender people are at risk, rather than Christians?

Pish posh! You can’t use reason and logic. After all, if a person is insane enough to believe that men can be women, promoting views using evidence that proves the opposite of what you claim is just another day at the office. It is literally how they think.

Transgender terrorists attacking average people clearly shows that average people are a threat to transgender people. Because everything is a threat to transgender people, who despite being celebrated by literally every major corporation, cultural figure, and the President of the United States, are marginalized and oppressed.

The fact is that nobody is out hunting transgender people. Their murder rate is about half the rest of the population. No group of people is less hunted than they.

The DHS also cites laws against using “gender-affirming care” as proof that there is violence against transgender people as if protecting kids from medical butchers is an act of violence.

It is not we, but the doctors, who use poison and wield scalpels to harm children. Yet DHS claims this as evidence that an outbreak of violence is preventing such butchery.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/threats-lgbtqia-community-intensifying-department-homeland-security/story?id=99338137

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/05/30/insane-dhs-warning-about-threat-to-transgender-people-n554176

• Agree 1