The Walls be Closing

Kemp

13 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

“establishment” also known as experienced, or prepared.

Those are traditionally seen as good qualities. Only dummies pick a reality tv guy who doesn’t know shite and is just winging it 

I think Trump is trash, but someone who has the faith that you apparently have in establishment politicians has  no room to call anyone a dummy.

On 4/15/2023 at 8:24 AM, SUNY_amherst said:

What is the difference? The Republican Party has been hijacked by the trump-humpers. That is the party now 

You need to get out more. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

You need to get out more. 

I wish you were right but I'm afraid your base has become the craziest of crazies you see on TV.  And the amount of elected insanity right now is astonishing.   I get it we have our usless ones too but they're typically toothless.

13 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I wish you were right but I'm afraid your base has become the craziest of crazies you see on TV.  And the amount of elected insanity right now is astonishing.   I get it we have our usless ones too but they're typically toothless.

That's what your TV wants you to believe, Ron, because it sells advertising. Many of my friends on the left have your same blind spot of thinking they are too intelligent to be manipulated. Just like Fox making mountains out of AOC's porly conceived molehills, so CNN does with Trump. The boogeyman puts butts in seats.

But If you take the time to have reasonable discourse with people who have different views than you (vs slinging shlt at each other on a messageboard), you'll find that you probably have a lot more in common than you think (or care to admit).  

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/16/2023 at 12:42 AM, SUNY_amherst said:

“establishment” also known as experienced, or prepared.

Those are traditionally seen as good qualities. Only dummies pick a reality tv guy who doesn’t know shite and is just winging it 

I could respect the left for choosing the unknown Obama over the establishment Clinton in 2008.

but boy times have changed. 

As Biden has been the establishment for like 50 years and is failing horribly on almost all facets.

23 hours ago, Kemp said:

A cult is a situation in which people admire and care about something or someone very much or too much.

Trump supporters are no longer Republicans. They believe everything Trump says even if it is known to be factually incorrect. 

They are members of a cult.

Thanks for the effort Kemp….seriously. Where I believe most on the Left go wrong is that they think the allegiance is to Trump, the person. Right or wrong, the allegiance you’re seeing is from those who feel they’ve gotten and are getting screwed by a political class, and their media lapdogs. If you’ll notice, Trump rarely if ever attacked the Left leaning voters. His focus is always on establishment politicians, lifer bureaucrats, and the media that run cover for them. He is not prone to calling citizens deplorable, nor has ever written them off. On the contrary, his famous line to them was ‘what do you have to lose?’. So…in short the ‘cult’s’ allegiance is NOT to Trump, the person, but rather to his underlying message. Right or wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks for the effort Kemp….seriously. Where I believe most on the Left go wrong is that they think the allegiance is to Trump, the person. Right or wrong, the allegiance you’re seeing is from those who feel they’ve gotten and are getting screwed by a political class, and their media lapdogs. If you’ll notice, Trump rarely if ever attacked the Left leaning voters. His focus is always on establishment politicians, lifer bureaucrats, and the media that run cover for them. He is not prone to calling citizens deplorable, nor has ever written them off. On the contrary, his famous line to them was ‘what do you have to lose?’. So…in short the ‘cult’s’ allegiance is NOT to Trump, the person, but rather to his underlying message. Right or wrong. 

If you don't understand that Trump IS the Republican Party, it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Many of his followers compare him to Jesus and say God put him in charge. All of those folks are totally nuts and dangerous. No other politician I can think of has been compared to Jesus. Can you name one?

All Republicans cower in front of him in order to not get primaried.

Who among the Republicans has stood up to him without reversing course in fear? 

No matter what he does or says they either agree or go silent. That's the definition of being cult members.

Trump doesn't attack private citizens he perceives as against him????!!!!

Where have you been?  There have been mumerous examples of this.

In the end, cults almost always fail, thankfully.

I know Trump supporters are willing to look past truth, so when the felonies come to pass and he calls for his followers to defend him, there will be more January 6ths, with some assassinations thrown in, because Trumpers will all convince themselves that they are doing the Godly thing.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If you don't understand that Trump IS the Republican Party, it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Many of his followers compare him to Jesus and say God put him in charge. All of those folks are totally nuts and dangerous. No other politician I can think of has been compared to Jesus. Can you name one?

No matter what he does or says they either agree or go silent. That's the definition of being cult members.

I know Trump supporters are willing to look past truth, so when the felonies come to pass and he calls for his followers to defend him, there will be more January 6ths, with some assassinations thrown in, because Trumpers will all convince themselves that they are doing the Godly thing.

Sounds like your gripe isn't with Trump but the people "supporting" him.  But what are their choices?  Who or what should they be supporting?  You can't possibly believe they'd fall in line with what the Democrats are shoveling out?  Many of Trump's supporters were lifelong Democrats which the party abandoned when they adopted an agenda exclusively based on identity politics which blames "them" for all of societies evils.  So what's the message from the Democrats?  "We think you suck but vote for us anyway".

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sounds like your gripe isn't with Trump but the people "supporting" him.  But what are their choices?  Who or what should they be supporting?  You can't possibly believe they'd fall in line with what the Democrats are shoveling out?  Many of Trump's supporters were lifelong Democrats which the party abandoned when they adopted an agenda exclusively based on identity politics which blames "them" for all of societies evils.  So what's the message from the Democrats?  "We think you suck but vote for us anyway".

Where is the data that supports many of Trump supporters were lifelong Democrats?

And as usual, you avoided all of my other points and questions just like when I asked all of you about who is the friend of Communist dictators?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

I’m not going to take you as an expert on the Republican Party but yes it’s true that the President always has an influence. With that said, Trump was essentially non existent prior to 2015, and nobody gave him a shot in 2016. The rest of my comments still stand and it’s abundantly clear that you know pretty much nothing about the movement he’s inspired. 

By the way I noticed how you changed my comment about Trump not calling out Left leaning voters, to YOUR words of “private citizens”….which is NOT what I said. Nice try though! 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Chris farley said:

I could respect the left for choosing the unknown Obama over the establishment Clinton in 2008.

but boy times have changed. 

As Biden has been the establishment for like 50 years and is failing horribly on almost all facets.

But you respect people voting for a 5 time bankrupt clown who is a ***** grabber and known grifter cause he isnt establishment.  "you see he gonna drain the swamp!"  "end Obamacare but not my Affordable Care Act!"  Actual quote from a Republicant. 

People voted for Biden cause of Obama.  You want some Bernie? 

On 4/17/2023 at 3:20 PM, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not going to take you as an expert on the Republican Party but yes it’s true that the President always has an influence. With that said, Trump was essentially non existent prior to 2015, and nobody gave him a shot in 2016. The rest of my comments still stand and it’s abundantly clear that you know pretty much nothing about the movement he’s inspired. 

By the way I noticed how you changed my comment about Trump not calling out Left leaning voters, to YOUR words of “private citizens”….which is NOT what I said. Nice try though! 

Why is it that all of you always avoid the central points and nitpick a few words?

Please explain how Dems are Commies yet you support a man who adores the three biggest Communist dictators in the world. 

Please explain how you support a man who tried to overthrow America?

I've posed this numerous times and none of you can do anything but pretend you're asleep.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/17/2023 at 2:40 PM, Kemp said:

Where is the data that supports many of Trump supporters were lifelong Democrats?

And as usual, you avoided all of my other points and questions just like when I asked all of you about who is the friend of Communist dictators?

So you enjoy the privilege to make subjective statements like stating "many" Trump supporters compare him to Jesus but I'm required to submit hard and factual evidence and data to back up my opinions?  I see.  So exactly how many Trump supporters compare him to Jesus?  1, 10, 100, 1000?  How many?  

Well, for example, all those unemployed West Virginian working class coal miners union members that voted the State consistently blue in the past before the Democrats abandoned the working person were most certainly solid Democratic voters until the mines closed and their communities shuttered.  Multiple that by thousands of small cities and towns across the country and there you go.  Trumps voting block.

I was a life-long Democrat that in the past supported and campaigned for "real liberals" (not today's authoritarian fakers) that fought for real causes rather than today's imagined grievances and delusions of oppression.   But the party's current ideology offer me nothing unless you want to count being blamed for everything that happens to lots of slackers and goof offs as something.  

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

So you enjoy the privilege to make subjective statements like stating "many" Trump supporters compare him to Jesus but I'm required to submit hard and factual evidence and data to back up my opinions?  I see.  So exactly how many Trump supporters compare him to Jesus?  1, 10, 100, 1000?  How many?  

Well, for example, all those unemployed West Virginian working class coal miners union members that voted the State consistently blue in the past before the Democrats abandoned the working person were most certainly solid Democratic voters until the mines closed and their communities shuttered.  Multiple that by thousands of small cities and towns across the country and there you go.  Trumps voting block.

I was a life-long Democrat that in the past supported and campaigned for "real liberals" (not today's authoritarian fakers) that fought for real causes rather than today's imagined grievances and delusions of oppression.   But the party's current ideology offer me nothing unless you want to count being blamed for everything that happens to lots of slackers and goof offs as something.  

Classic all pro - can never back up his bs

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Before Trump, in 2012, Romney got a measly 6% less than Trump got in 2020. And you know the Democrats switching was the reason because you are going to show us the data. Right? 

You had yet another chance to answer my questions but couldn't.

Yeah, it's real difficult to find evidence of Trump's fans comparing him to Jesus.

https://time.com/6269313/trump-jesus-comparisons-blasphemy/

https://www.theroot.com/its-easter-and-conservatives-are-claiming-donald-trump-1850308415

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/maga-republicans-compare-trump-savior-144122627.html

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-arraignment-jesus-christ-conspiracy-theory-670c45bd71b3466dcd6e8e188badcd1d

https://www.amazon.com/Christ-Donald-Picture-Bedroom-16×24inch-No/dp/B099FFKFC2?th=1

https://www.salon.com/2023/04/14/a-fascist-jesus-christ-maga-turns-donald-into-a-martyr/

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/04/donald-trump-indictment-jesus-christ

• Vomit 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Have they closed yet ?

It's been 7 years. 

The government investigations haven't been going on for 7 years, except for a few small ones that Trump keeps delaying. In the meantime, it has been established as fact that Trump steals from charities. For some of us that would be a disqualifier from holding any government office. For Trump supporters, his trying to overthrow the government isn't enough.

And you call yourself patriots. 

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

So did the walls come in today?  or are we waiting for the next act?

But him being charged sure got Ukraine leaks and bank runs out of the cycle.

Why do you support a Communist?

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/19/2023 at 7:19 AM, Kemp said:

Please explain how Dems are Commies yet you support a man who adores the three biggest Communist dictators in the world. 

Please explain how you support a man who tried to overthrow America?

I've posed this numerous times and none of you can do anything but pretend you're asleep.

• Like (+1) 2

Another week and them walls still have not fallen.

On 4/20/2023 at 7:20 PM, SUNY_amherst said:

he was wrong for saying that. All trump-humpers compare him to Jesus, not “many”

even Fox News does. Last week when talking about trump’s arrest one of the blonde bimbos on that network said “it is not uncommon for world leaders to be arrested like trump, MLK, Nelson Mandela, even Jesus!”

I about fell out my chair laughing!

So you watch fox news, or that was one of the other commentary sites talking about fox news?

3 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

It is important to be well rounded and watch a variety of news sources. Only the ignorant stick to one source to confirm or validate their soft feelings

ugh, you think commentary sites are news.

every time you watch or click, you are feeding the beast.

just saying.

Edited by Chris farley

On 4/28/2023 at 11:00 AM, redtail hawk said:

Saw a clip of her from I don't know when juxtaposed with a Law and Order SVU clip. She got her story from an SVU episode.

The walls are closing in on Hunter though.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Wacka said:

Saw a clip of her from I don't know when juxtaposed with a Law and Order SVU clip. She got her story from an SVU episode.

The walls are closing in on Hunter though.

the incident in Bergdorf predated the first episode of SVU.  Why do you MAGA's tie yourselves into knots defending this POS?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12043241/Journalist-cries-testifies-Trump-sexually-assaulted-Melania-nearby.html

and you just don't seem to get that almost no one on the left cares what happens to Hunter.  He's as big a loser as Don Jr.  If he broke the law, he should pay.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

the incident in Bergdorf predated the first episode of SVU.  Why do you MAGA's tie yourselves into knots defending this POS?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12043241/Journalist-cries-testifies-Trump-sexually-assaulted-Melania-nearby.html

and you just don't seem to get that almost no one on the left cares what happens to Hunter.  He's as big a loser as Don Jr.  If he broke the law, he should pay.

LMAO as you all railed about the trump kids for years.  

hold the same opinion if its found he was using his dad's office for financial gain?  

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO as you all railed about the trump kids for years.  

hold the same opinion if its found he was using his dad's office for financial gain?  

Highly doubtful 

• Like (+1) 1