Poyer is back! Resigning with Bills

Big Blitz

10 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Unless you guys have solid info, why don't you STFU?  You want someone talking trash on any women in your life - sister, GF, wife, mother - based on rumor and 'cuz you think it's funny to dis on a beautiful woman?  "Oh she's gorgeous, everybody wants a bite o' them peaches, she must be a slut" Bull Crap.

Yeah, there was some admitted stuff, not rumor 5 years ago - that she cheated on Poyer with AB in 2017 before they got married, Poyer was a big party boy and hooked up with a side chick (for which she left him) in 2018 shortly after they married.  I rolled my eyes at the time and said "uh, oh, here come Miko Grimes levels of Drama, where will this end?".  But she was 20 then.  It seems as though with some advice and influence from others on the team - reportedly 'Zo Alexander and Hyde - they both grew up and got it together and have been pretty good spouses to each other and parents to their kid. 

Maybe there's something but it seems like it's been kept quiet and drama-free.  So unless you really know something, why flail around with this?

Nah, the AB stuff is exactly what I'm referring to. Never said anything different, and that's why I didnt say anything further. Still wouldnt trust her today.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nah, the AB stuff is exactly what I'm referring to. Never said anything different, and that's why I didnt say anything further. Still wouldnt trust her today.

Yep. Neither of use names anything just vague comments. Someone else in their speed to lecture out the dirty laundry out there for others to read. 

8 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

She threatened to kill his side piece!!!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That sounds like a "you" problem

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep. Neither of use names anything just vague comments. Someone else in their speed to lecture out the dirty laundry out there for others to read. 

Because "vague comments" and insinuations that something is ongoing and happens a lot are just so much nicer than past misbehavior that the people involved have themselves acknowledged and moved on from 5 years ago.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Because "vague comments" and insinuations that something is ongoing and happens a lot are just so much nicer than past misbehavior that the people involved have themselves acknowledged and moved on from 5 years ago.

Sorry Rachel can dish it out but cannot take it?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Cool, let's leave it that way.

edit: And Beck, you know me and my track record enough to know I'm not some angry, woman hater. I dont dislike her because "she's hot". I dislike her because she is an ignorant, misinformed, disrespectful, loudmouth. For her direct actions. And that seems to be her only talent that will last longer than the next 5 years.

Additionally, my mother/sisters/daughters all contribute more to the world than butt pics and stupid opinions. So dont ever mention them in the same post as her again. Thanks.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Airseven said:

It's not fine. It wasn't fine during the playoff losses. Time doesn't make it fine now. 

Edmunds replacement is critical along with another pass rusher. Miller can't be counted on this season. If the upgrade/addition is "a healthy Hyde," that's not going to cut it. 

I hear you man.. but we’re is that help coming from ? Maybe get Wagner to replace Edmunds.  Draft offense for Allen   

46 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

What happened to this fine thread. 

I know right.

Poyer still has more in the tank and was one of the few reliable pieces to a decimated secondary last season.

Even played through his injury. Glad to have him back.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

When Edmunds said he was going to test the market I thought more and more that Poyer would be back. And I love it! As far as the vocal/emotional/heart and soul leader of not just the defense but the entire team, Poyer is more important than Edmunds.

And let's remember that he’s just 1 year removed from an All-Pro season. He hasn't been an injury prone player over his career... just last year.

23 & 21 back at it!!!

Anyone know the contract details? OP could you post them on page 1?

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

When Edmunds said he was going to test the market I thought more and more that Poyer would be back. And I love it! As far as the vocal/emotional/heart and soul leader of not just the defense but the entire team, Poyer is more important than Edmunds.

And let's remember that he’s just 1 year removed from an All-Pro season. He hasn't been an injury prone player over his career... just last year.

23 & 21 back at it!!!

Anyone know the contract details? OP could you post them on page 1?

Contract info has not been released yet.

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

The longer it takes for the contract details to come out, the more I think it must be a team friendly deal.

I wonder if we could see something like 2/$12M full guaranteed, with the 2nd year a void year.

So for Po, it's 1/$12M. And for the Bills it's $6M/year.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Cool, let's leave it that way.

edit: And Beck, you know me and my track record enough to know I'm not some angry, woman hater. I dont dislike her because "she's hot". I dislike her because she is an ignorant, misinformed, disrespectful, loudmouth. For her direct actions. And that seems to be her only talent that will last longer than the next 5 years.

Additionally, my mother/sisters/daughters all contribute more to the world than butt pics and stupid opinions. So dont ever mention them in the same post as her again. Thanks.

Pretty damn sanctimonious non woman hater.  

Bringing back the same defense - with more tread on the tires, without Miller and Edmunds, and relying on vets to overcome injury - is concerning.

They still need a replacement MLB and another pass rusher opposite Rousseau. Perhaps there’s hope for an actual upgrade therein…

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.