Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

39 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

As the smoke begins to clear you have to think they’re drafting a MLB in the first round now….no? If not, who do we actually have as the center of the defense? 

i could see us going anything but that and picking up a stop gap MLB.

i'd not be surprised to see Klein back and mixed in with Dodson and a vet who can play the pass coverage.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

i could see us going anything but that and picking up a stop gap MLB.

i'd not be surprised to see Klein back and mixed in with Dodson and a vet who can play the pass coverage.

In free agency, it's Wagner grizzled vet, Drue Tranquill young vet with upside, gap, Anthony Walker Jr, Denzel Perryman, Rashaan Evans, and Devin Bush. 

If they don't add Wagner or Tranquill, and if Beane starts talking up Bernard and Dodsone and Spector, they are drafting a guy. I love Campbell, I assume they love Simpson. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 5

27 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Still alot of OL Available..

OT (to name a few)

Tyler Lewan

Donovan Smith

George Fant

Isaiah Wynn

Germain Ifedi

Jermaine Eluemunor

IOL (to name a few)

Justin Pugh

Isaac Seumalo

Wes Schewietzer

Evan Brown

Calton isner

Actually alot of players available and it is already looking like prices are coming down.  

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/available/

I've liked Eluemunor, he'd be a reasonable price and competition at RT.  I think they like Spencer enough to give him another chance to start, so don't think they're gonna go for a big name/round 1 pick (jmo).

Jermaine gives OT/OG flexibility.  In a lot of ways, similar to Quessenberry signing LY, but Jermaine is better in pass protection. 

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Haters will still find a way to praise them. 

The haters are out at an all time high on TBD. You'd think this was early 2010s

We're coming off a 14-4 season.  3 losses were by 8 points combined.  3 straight AFC east titles. 3 straight playoff Ws. 

But of course they know better than Beane and co what is best for the team smh

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

To me, the key to success is building a giant wall of athletic humanity in front of JA17. 

If that’s FA or Draft, I don’t care. I’d even accept JAGS at the skill positions for a couple years to make it happen. 

Either gives JA all day to throw or a tsunami of meat in front of him if he decides to run or hand it off. 

It really seems frustratingly simple to me

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Curious who is going to be our MLB. It kind of goes against Beane’s philosophy so far to draft a MLB and pencil them in as day 1 starter. I would expect at least some kind of vet signing there.

Here is the UFAs of interest I think.  But I truly think that between Dodson and their Third Round Benard that replacement might already be on the roster

Bobby Wagner

Devin Bush

Anthony Walker Jr

Denzel Perryman

It is pretty thin out there right now 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Here is the UFAs of interest I think.  But I truly think that between Dodson and their Third Round Benard that replacement might already be on the roster

Bobby Wagner

Devin Bush

Anthony Walker Jr

Denzel Perryman

It is pretty thin out there right now 

Drue Tranquill signed anywhere?

1 minute ago, BrooklynBills said:

Nope. Thats the guy i want. Get him and James Robinson and id be happy entering the draft

Edit: Robinson is scooped up the moment i posted this

Edited by Kmart128
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BrooklynBills said:

Nope Sorry missed him there are some others that have just LB designation on Spotrac that I missed as well.  Here is the full list.  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/linebacker/available/

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Nope. Thats the guy i want. Get him and James Robinson and id be happy entering the draft

Just signed in NE

Bobby Wagner or Drue Tranquill, D'Onta Foreman, and a swing tackle, and I would be very happy. The bodies are thinning out. 

The TE market is probably being held up by a strong draft. No one wants to spend a zillion dollars on Dalton Shultz when they can wait. 

WR is probably held up by OBJ, DHop, etc. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I think there is a real chance it’s Dobson vs Bernard for MLB. 

Close to zero chance that happens imo. He's going to say that, but it's a lie. Same thing we heard about Dane Jackson and the depth corners before they drafted Elam. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.