The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes!  Because if you kill someone it doesn't matter if 99% of your day was peaceful.  

It is utterly irrelevant. 

That’s what the Left says.  

Your BLM rules.  

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Leftist meltdown since last night has been such a joy to see.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:
3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

I honestly, personally know of no Dems that found the BLM riots acceptable and called for the release of those arrested.  

Are you also oblivious outside of the 18-20 hours a day you spend here? 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Are you also oblivious outside of the 18-20 hours a day you spend here? 

asked and answered.  read and learn.  Like watching a car crash or a moth to a flame I'm watching ole tuck double down.  It's us against them including all the R''s that took him on today and their supporters.  Who's left?  MAGA's.  good luck with that.  Poor victim tucker!  We saw how it went earlier this year.  And this is some weak stuff.  Gotta think big daddy Murdoch picked up the phone.

Edited by redtail hawk

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

asked and answered.  read and learn.  Like watching a car crash or a moth to a flame I'm watch ole tuck double down.  It's us against them including all the RT's that took him on today and their supporters.  Whose left?  MAGA's.  good luck with that.  We saw how it went earlier this year.

Complete idiocy flowing like a river. It’s as if the three or four decades of experience you have over li’l billsy and L Ron taught you nothing at all. Sorry to see it pops. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Complete idiocy flowing like a river. It’s as if the three or four decades of experience you have over li’l billsy and L Ron taught you nothing at all. Sorry to see it pops. 

tens of thousands of hours of testimony from highly placed pols and leaders and tuck counters with a MAGA hat wearing, capitol officer that was disciplined for his actions.  and he's not a bit biased.  tucks in a corner but he'll keep trying to punch...he seems more unhinged than the few other times I've watched his videos excerpts.  Gotta think Murdoch muzzled him.  Does he think no one will notice that he isn't showing new footage?  the shame...

Edited by redtail hawk

46 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Of course it is not nothing, but a Pres encouraged the invasion of congress and other supported it. First story first.

Yes, the committee is terrible but expected in this political climate. You knew where this was heading, just like you knew that RoevWade would be an issue when Supreme Court members were approved...politics.

BUT,, Trump went against his country, all parties, all citizens 

False and a reimagining of historical fact. 

The first story was that a foreign national engaged with the DNC and Hillary Clinton to peddle a false story about Russians and urine, designed to scuttle a Trump presidency and impact the outcome of our elections.  The story goes on with illegal activity and surveillance against citizens, designed to dig up dirt to impact the outcome of the election, then evolves into allegations of an illegitimate election, a coup resulting in Trump taking control with Russian assistance, and allegations of treason and declarations that hard and fast evidence would prove these allegations.  

The second story was that so many people believed the first story in spite of the fact that the foreign national lied, no evidence was ever produced, and nothing remotely akin to treason was ever proved.  The second story ends with the realty that you can fool a lot of the people a lot of the time. 

The third story was the IC and government working with the media to censor a story unfavorable to the preferred establishment candidate, thus impacting the election. 

That would make 1/6 the 4th story, and I am generously eliminating at least 2 other stories that probably should make the list. 

Along the way, the democrats, including Biden, Popular Vote Queen Clinton worked against country, all parties, all citizens.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

False and a reimagining of historical fact. 

The first story was that a foreign national engaged with the DNC and Hillary Clinton to peddle a false story about Russians and urine, designed to scuttle a Trump presidency and impact the outcome of our elections.  The story goes on with illegal activity and surveillance against citizens, designed to dig up dirt to impact the outcome of the election, then evolves into allegations of an illegitimate election, a coup resulting in Trump taking control with Russian assistance, and allegations of treason and declarations that hard and fast evidence would prove these allegations.  

The second story was that so many people believed the first story in spite of the fact that the foreign national lied, no evidence was ever produced, and nothing remotely akin to treason was ever proved.  The second story ends with the realty that you can fool a lot of the people a lot of the time. 

The third story was the IC and government working with the media to censor a story unfavorable to the preferred establishment candidate, thus impacting the election. 

That would make 1/6 the 4th story, and I am generously eliminating at least 2 other stories that probably should make the list. 

Along the way, the democrats, including Biden, Popular Vote Queen Clinton worked against country, all parties, all citizens.  

Well most of what you suggest is a complicated narrative, hard to accept, difficult to prove, yet maybe very true.

But, Trump openly helped and encouraged activities against your country, 

That is #1 on most lists. To not honour the transition of power.

Hardly a politician that is trustworthy, a real threat to democracy...but citizens have accepted liars openly for a generation. (Same as Canada).

He said she said does not top treason. 

If Hilary was treasonist, get her, jail her. But that is not a reason to not recognize Trumps efforts.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Well most of what you suggest is a complicated narrative, hard to accept, difficult to prove, yet maybe very true.

Hardly a politician that is trustworthy, a real threat to democracy...but citizens have accepted liars openly for a generation. (Same as Canada).

If Hilary was treasonist, get her, jail her. But that is not a reason to not recognize Trumps efforts.

How?

47 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Sorry Chief, this works better when you say I’m nuts, in a cult, or a Nazi when I point out the well-published and easily accessible election denying activities of the Democrat party.  It works better when you pretend I made up the part about the Steele dossier.    That way, you go on pretending that all that stuff about Russia was just water cooler talk.  

I can only tell you the whole story, a story previously and succinctly told by AG Barr.   What transpired was a very ugly part of American history, taught primarily in English so you might have missed it at university. 

I reject completely your narrative that “It’s all cool up to the day when some @$$holes riot at the Capitol”.  Joseph McCarthy and his crew participated in exactly 0.00 assaults on the peaceful transition of power, his campaign was based on destruction by insinuation.  

In the meantime, as always, when the evidence is presented that Trump conspired with rioters to breach the Capitol, or treason charges are ultimately brought—-I’m happy to revisit this issue.  In the meantime, it’s been 25 months since we were all assured the details were rock solid.  

Hope you’re feeling well, it’s been a while and I don’t like to lose track of those sorts of things. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

When did something like that happen at the United States Capitol? 

Puerto Rican separatists shot 5 members of Congress  from the observation gallery on March 1, 1954.

Absolutely wild that some people are upset Tucker Carlson released footage that was kept from the American public.

Bunch of sheep who simply want to be told what to believe.

Lately Tucker has been going after left and right, on a multitude of issues … this one included.   We need more people like him, not less.  

He’s the only worthwhile person on all of cable news.   It’s why old school liberals (not whatever tf Democrats are now) vibe with Tucker … Jimmy Dore, Matt Taibbi, Bill Maher, Russell Brand, Aaron Mate … oh wait, y’all hate them too.  And why do you hate them?  Because you were told to.  

Tucker has his faults, but thank goodness we have one person like him in his position. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Absolutely wild that some people are upset Tucker Carlson released footage that was kept from the American public.

Lately Tucker has been going after left and right, on a multitude of issues … this one included.   We need more people like him, not less.  

He’s the only worthwhile person on all of cable news.   It’s why old school liberals (not whatever tf Democrats are now) vibe with Tucker … Jimmy Dore, Matt Taibbi, Bill Maher, Russell Brand, Aaron Mate … oh wait, y’all hate them too.  And why do you hate them?  Because you were told to.  

Tucker has his faults, but thank goodness we have one person like him in his position. 

as a old school liberal i fully endorse this message. for all the media stations parroting the exact same info or in many cases avoidance of information it is good that there is 1 mainstream  station/personality that gives alternative view. whether you agree with it or not its good to have. the same fools were saying the same thing with the same calls to "make it go away" for covid bs. as they stroll right past the multitude of lies they ingested to turn on their fellow citizens and do irreparable damage they now hand wave away saying there were no alternatives. wishing they were successful so a unifying narrative would allow how they all were duped. "follow the science" "your killing people" all made sense if you droned into any of the other 46 news stations that told them "the others" were wrong. easy to  gnore 2 straight years of riots. breaking peoples faces and killing kids was necessary for race relations. see what a better world we now have? as murder of innocent minorities spikes and blm grifters enjoy their yahts with nothing for the community to show but busted stores that will never serve the community again. claiming one day, jan 6 was entirely different. same..exact.. people. still at it. not a second of self reflection to slow them down and rethink a thing about any of it.

ive tried to pull some common sense out of certain people here. i give up.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

In police states they investigate people in order to find crimes.

In free societies like the former USA they investigate crimes and then charge those who are responsible.

Keep doubling down on police state tactics commies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

The Russell Brand interview was entertaining.  I like him.  He was talking about spirituality and existentialism to Tuck and Tuck looked absolutely bored and disinterested.  It appeared to be a repeat of his pay for view show recorded earlier and likely a directive from the Wizard of Fox, Murdoch, to fill time from the propaganda Tuck had originally planned.  That and multiple 3 minute ads from the My Pillow guy hawking his pillows with new cooling tech fibers (are people really this dumb?).  I like Bill Maher too.  Very much.  Taibii is grifting.  The other 2 I've never heard of.

Edited by redtail hawk

9 hours ago, Doc said:

How?

If this needs to be explained again and again it only appears you want to block the truth. 

A righteous Prez would never make speeches likely to lead to an invasion of congress or suggest his VP deserved to die for not supporting the invasion. 

Thank goodness for Pence's honorable intentions.

String up HC if you want, maybe deserved, and Bidens kid, and AOC, and Cuomo, and Bannon, etc etc, BUT non of that can cast a protective barrier around Trumps actions and lack of action.