The Titans Are Shopping Henry

H2o

On 3/8/2023 at 2:59 AM, freddyjj said:

As for Breece Hall, yes the Bills passed on him but so did the Jets 2x in Rd 1 - they got him early in Rd 2

Passed on Breece 3x. For defensive rookie of the year, Sauce Gardner. Offensive rookie of the year, Garrett Wilson and Jermaine Johnson. Breece was the leading voting for ROY prior to injury. 

36 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

If we aren’t planning to give him 15-20 touches a game..he would be wasted. 

You'd take the playcalling duties from Dorsey if they didn't

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I ate many a Bologna sandwich on day old bread

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

spam was my choice

Spam and bologna are both vastly underrated.

Love me some Spam, pan fried, with a couple eggs over easy, some rye toast and a bottle of Tabasco at the ready.

Bologna ... ahhh, bologna.  Old Neighborhood Beef Bologna is where it's at (I got two turntables and a microphone). 

Love it sliced thick.  Seared on both sides.  Slap it between two slices of good old white bread (toasted, if you please).  A slice of American cheese and a dollop of ketchup and you got yerself a sammich!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Love me some Spam, pan fried, with a couple eggs over easy, some rye toast and a bottle of Tabasco at the ready.

Bologna ... ahhh, bologna.  Old Neighborhood Beef Bologna is where it's at (I got two turntables and a microphone). 

Love it sliced thick.  Seared on both sides.  Slap it between two slices of good old white bread (toasted, if you please).  A slice of American cheese and a dollop of ketchup and you got yerself a sammich!!!

I highly recommend this:  musubi.  easy to make.

image.png.9694cf4d28ec3615e95ba9b1498af96a.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

spam GIF

SPAM was truly "food Anathema" to my Dad's WW2 generation.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

The Bills actually had more rushing yards from their RBs than the Chiefs did last year. That is a fact that doesn't fit the narrative.

We need a bk that puts fear into opposing defenses.  Another narrative I hate is having a great back somehow takes away from Allen and the passing game. The Bills have averaged 67 offensive plays per game over the last 2yrs adding a top notch back that only will increase to at least 70plays . That would give Allen at least 35/40 passes a game which is more then enough and there’s still 25/30 other plays to run the ball. It’s a win win for the Bills to add a legit threat in the running game. 

4 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

We need to get a RB in here to play without a contract

Damn spell check, lol. It’s CONTACT ! 😂 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Doesn’t suck at all. People need to look at OLs around the league. 

They’re just not above average. But it’s an average OL. RT is the Achilles heel. Spencer Brown is an amazing athlete but he needs competition.

We run vs light boxes. Imagine a defense having to stop Josh Allen and Derrick Henry vs a light box? Yikes.

i like the idea of this, but seems unlikely.  anyone know how henry is with the draw?  weve been pretty stubborn about putting josh under center.

possible that was somewhat to cover a mediocre line. add some firepower there in the draft and maybe we see more of it

11 hours ago, Chaos said:

image.thumb.png.04cda2989855e0637e424a52e4081074.png

McGovern & Harrison (or avila, or Dawan Jones) would make the line a different beast. 

noah sewell gotta be related to the LT in detroit huh?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

i like the idea of this, but seems unlikely.  anyone know how henry is with the draw?  weve been pretty stubborn about putting josh under center.

possible that was somewhat to cover a mediocre line. add some firepower there in the draft and maybe we see more of it

noah sewell gotta be related to the LT in detroit huh?

His brother.

On 3/6/2023 at 2:43 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

True, but Titans had a solid run blocking OL still, and their backup RB's had quite a bit of success the last couple of years when Henry was out.  And Saffold was not the same player for us that he had been previously in his career.

I actually seen Henry on multiple occasions rip threw defenses with 4 offensive lineman missing from the starting lineup on top of that he’s facing 8/9 man boxes . Playing for the Bills he will go off we would be unstoppable and probably punt less then once per game for a full season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.