Stadium Renderings Part 2

JDHillFan

As long as it’s inside. A Dome is ALL that matters.  These rendering are not impressive at all. It’s almost like they don’t want to spend the money necessary. City of Buffalo? Pegula? 

Edited by Kiva
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 4

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Are people saying this dome thing as a joke lol? Is there a way people don’t realize it’s not going to be a dome somehow? No gray area…it’s not happening 

After losing a home game and the Bengals playoff game. It’s apparent. Spend the necessary money or none at all. Fire the decision makers and start over if they are too stubborn to change. 

Edited by Kiva
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 2

Saw something pertaining to a dome on the news this week. Minneapolis was expecting a record snowfall of 25 inches. The previous record was 17 inches. That's the one that deflated the dome. How much($)  and thick would a dome be to survive a 77 inch snowfall ?

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Facade looks pretty cool. 

Why are some people still hoping for a dome? Did I miss something? I thought they made it abundantly clear innumerable times there will be no dome.

So, is that a maybe??? Cool!!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The billionaires who are only paying for 40% of the stadium can't afford one apparently. What's a couple hundred mil extra between friends?

Maybe they should pony up or sell to owners that care about winning. 

• Eyeroll 2

55 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Facade looks pretty cool. 

Why are some people still hoping for a dome? Did I miss something? I thought they made it abundantly clear innumerable times there will be no dome.

probably because it’s a multi-generational mistake that will cost billions.

So any small chance of avoiding it, through awareness and public outcry of how our money is used, is worth a shot 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.