Stadium Renderings Part 2

JDHillFan

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

You left one thing off - tailgating 

The outcry from fans who cherish tailgating more than anything doomed a downtown stadium. 

I think that was a consideration that would not have been much of one if building downtown could have been done without years of environmental impact studies and needing to relocate residents. In short, if it wouldn’t be overly costly and subject to legal challenges delaying it.

I wanted the new joint downtown but it is what is.   

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

It would've done nothing. It's not a "if you build it, they will come" situation. There needs to be actual demand first.

A lot of people in this thread seem to view Buffalo as a big city for some reason.

So, instead, fans are advocating that we recreate Patriot Place and Disney the F out Orchard Park instead of leveraging existing urban infrastructure in the city.

Pathetic.

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

So, instead, fans are advocating that we recreate Patriot Place and Disney the F out Orchard Park instead of leveraging existing urban infrastructure in the city.

Pathetic.

Maybe a few are? Again, people seem to think there's a huge demand for that kind of thing. I don't get it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.