Will we win the division next year?

Success

Patriots - their D was better than ours this year, and one of the top D's in the NFL. If we had that D last week, we'd be playing this coming Sunday.  Now, they have an ACTUAL OC coming in, to coach a QB who will never be elite, but isn't as bad as we always say.

Jets - I thought they should have made the playoffs this year. And that was with bad QB play for most of the year.  They are going for a vet - Rodgers, Jimmy G., who knows.  Their D is already one of the top units in the league, and they have some great young players.  I think Saleh is the real deal.

Dolphins - obviously, the greatest threat.  If Tua was healthy all year, things might have played out very differently over the past few weeks. They are a very good team, on both sides of the ball.

I think the AFC East could be historically good as a division.  It will be such a fight - I'd still pick us to come out on top, but there will be a few close games that will likely decide it in the end.

Thoughts?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

How on earth could you predict that today?  We have no idea who will be under center for the Dolphins or Jets - who knows, maybe the Pats too. This is a question to be asked after the draft and free agency.

As it stands, do I expect to go into next season as the prohibitive favorite to win the div like we did this year? Nope. 

• Shocked 1

23 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

If Jets sign Rodgers the division will be up for grabs right up until the final week.  Pats are terrible.  Dolphins are in QB purgatory with Tua.  

I think the Dolphins move on from Tua... maybe Brady goes there?

Would be a spin if Rodgers and Brady in the Div

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.