Diggs vs. Josh: Sideline Disagreement?

Nextmanup

19 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

They (WGR-550 post game show) are talking about Diggs yapping at Josh on the sideline at some point late in the game, and Josh was just standing there ignoring him and not responding.

Anyone see this who was at the game or have more to comment on?

I love it, only a few guys with a pulse yesterday.  Man I feel bad for that guy, he loves to compete and wants a Ship.... 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Seventeen said:

Diggs is super competitive. Remember him hanging around on the field in KC after the AFCCG ? Dude wants to win - we could use more of them at that level.

They all want to win.  Being juvenile and storming out of the locker room is not a sign of veteran leadership.

• Agree 2

53 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He had 1130 receiving yards in his final season with the Vikings.  That's quitting?

Stats don’t tell his story. Diggs wanted out of MN. Stayed quiet about it. Played to get traded. Admitted it when he got here.

Guy is a world-class receiver but also a diva. Think McDermott, the coaches, Allen and teammates do their best to help Diggs be team-oriented. Made him a Captain. Still the guy skips out on his coaches and teammates after a bitterly disappointing loss, as if gathering as a leader with the team to absorb the pain collectively wasn’t expected of him (my guess is he knew he would likely act out his personal frustration in the locker room like he did in MN too often, so skipped out to avoid a scene. A teammate hunted him down and coaxed him back). 

Like I said in my earlier post, Diggs has a whole off-season to prepare and recommit himself for a new SB quest with the Bills next season. Imagine he has already apologized to McDermott, Allen, and his teammates. The Buffalo community embraced him and he responded to become part of Buffalo. Up to him now. Just my opinion.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Believer said:

Stats don’t tell his story. Diggs wanted out of MN. Stayed quiet about it. Played to get traded. Admitted it when he got here.

Guy is a world-class receiver but also a diva. Think McDermott, the coaches, Allen and teammates do their best to help Diggs be team-oriented. Made him a Captain. Still the guy skips out on his coaches and teammates after a bitterly disappointing loss, as if gathering as a leader with the team to absorb the pain collectively wasn’t expected of him (my guess is he knew he would likely act out his personal frustration in the locker room like he did in MN too often, so skipped out to avoid a scene. A teammate hunted him down and coaxed him back). 

Like I said in my earlier post, Diggs has a whole off-season to prepare and recommit himself for a new SB quest with the Bills next season. Imagine he has already apologized to McDermott, Allen, and his teammates. The Buffalo community embraced him and he responded to become part of Buffalo. Up to him now. Just my opinion.

This is as delusional as the guy saying Moulds was overrated. 

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

We WANT guys who care as much as Diggs, who have that fire. I don't give a **** if they can be a little abrasive at times.

This is my take. Too many soft asses hanging their heads during that game in that second half. Diggs wasn’t going out with his tail between his legs. He was still playing to win. Can’t say that for everyone on the squad yesterday. Pathetic effort all around.

• Like (+1) 1

I have gone to all this years home game’s including the relocated game in Detroit. Josh’s demeanor changed after the bye week. The relationship between Diggs and Allen appears to have changed shortly after the bye week by my observation,just going off body language/communication on field. Looks like they don’t acknowledge each other anymore. 

3 minutes ago, TD716 said:

I have gone to all this years home game’s including the relocated game in Detroit. Josh’s demeanor changed after the bye week. The relationship between Diggs and Allen appears to have changed shortly after the bye week by my observation,just going off body language/communication on field. Looks like they don’t acknowledge each other anymore. 

This became apparent watching on tv too. There were multiple times where Diggs appeared to make aggressive hand gestures towards Allen only to have Allen appear to blow him off.  Obviously I know nothing about what’s actually going on here, but something did seem to change. Even Josh’s response to the media on Monday didn’t go out of his way to talk about how much he loves diggs (like he did when asked about Dorsey and other guys).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.