Now I'm getting mad - Burrow vs. Allen & Buffalo Bills talk

Billsfan1972

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

They were in FG range already at minimum and would have probably scored another TD, we showed zero signs of stopping them up to that point. Imo it was about to be 14-3. They were rolling

IMO it was about to be 10-7 Buffalo after a pick six.  Unfortunately opinions are completely worthless in predicting the outcome of a football game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I couldnt stand to listen or read about how great the bills and Josh is/was early in the season. IMO, the bills play better with a chip on their shoulders.    All these ranking or grades mean nothing if we dont win the SB. I jsut want 1 SB win in my lifetime.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The fact is that Allen has turned the ball over too many times recently.  Many of those turnovers weren't his fault.  Some of them were.  When a QB is turning the ball over, the talking heads are going to talk about it.

This entire fanbase needs to grow thicker skin.  Good teams and good players get criticized all the time, because they find themselves in big games that attract lots of media attention and folks need to find narratives that drive clicks.  That's all it is.  If Allen leads us to a championship he'll be a generational QB again.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The J Mac ###### on Cowherd is the WORST. I want to punch that swarthy midget in the face. He defames Josh every chance he gets. After the Bills' victory, I hope Josh sends him a game ball signed, ***** YOU   -Josh

Edited by LanderPoke
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

The fact is that Allen has turned the ball over too many times recently.  Many of those turnovers weren't his fault.  Some of them were.  When a QB is turning the ball over, the talking heads are going to talk about it.

This entire fanbase needs to grow thicker skin.  Good teams and good players get criticized all the time, because they find themselves in big games that attract lots of media attention and folks need to find narratives that drive clicks.  That's all it is.  If Allen leads us to a championship he'll be a generational QB again.  

The Brett Favre of today’s modern NFL

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Maybe if you cannot handle other people's opinion you should stay away from actively seeking out other people's opinion 

Ha!  That's the story of this forum!  

People are here to participate in conversations with differing people with differing opinions, but then 90% of the talk is in-fighting among Bills fans because they don't agree with one another.

It's a bit odd, isn't it?

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

the concerns are warranted. Just like when Mahomes was strugglng, people went after him. Josh needs o clean up his game. He cant keep forcing deep balls . 

55 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

The last 8 games of the regular season, Burrow had more ints than Allen.  Not a word spoken about it.  Not a word spoken about how Josh only has two more ints than Burrow and Mahomes.  I dont really care what the media says but Allen gets more critism than those two other QBs and thats a fact.

1 hour ago, BillsFanSD said:

Agree with this.  BUT...

I'll admit the sports media is also grating my nerves this week.  

It's almost like being a parent or a husband.  I'll have moments I get upset with my kids and wife, and express my frustrations about them.  But if someone else starts ripping on my family, my protective instincts kick in I'll quickly rush to their defense.  That's just not OK.

So yeah, I'm not exactly happy about Josh Allen's turnovers or with how close the Bills keep making these games.  And I've said so many times on this board.  But when you've got these fools on ESPN saying our guys aren't even in the same class as Joe Burrow and the Bengals... 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The Brett Favre of today’s modern NFL

Wasn’t Brett a unanimous first ballot hall of famer? 

56 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The last 8 games of the regular season, Burrow had more ints than Allen.  Not a word spoken about it.  Not a word spoken about how Josh only has two more ints than Burrow and Mahomes.  I dont really care what the media says but Allen gets more critism than those two other QBs and thats a fact.

In addition Joe “Johnny Unitas” Burrow had less then 50 yards passing after halftime in a playoff game at home last week. If Josh did that half this board much less the sports media would have melted down. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, BuffaloButt said:

Need to run cover two with tight coverage at the line vs the receivers and hope the DL can be disruptive in the game.  If not, we're in trouble!

Bills and really the whole NFL never tries to muscle Kelce at the line its crazy.

Whatever soft ass coverage Frasier has plan is gonna get tested.

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Wasn’t Brett a unanimous first ballot hall of famer? 

In addition Joe “Johnny Unitas” Burrow had less then 50 yards passing after halftime in a playoff game at home last week. If Josh did that half this board much less the sports media would have melted down. 

50 yards in a one score game.  Was it mentioned once this week?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Burrow and the Bengals looked average against the Ravens.  Each team has a division foe that knows how to play you.  Using the Miami game as a measuring stick, Allen won the weekend.  Bengals had a fluke defensive Td to break a tie and win the game.  Look forward to the Sunday shoot out. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Ha!  That's the story of this forum!  

People are here to participate in conversations with differing people with differing opinions, but then 90% of the talk is in-fighting among Bills fans because they don't agree with one another.

It's a bit odd, isn't it?

I agree!  Sometimes I am on this site and mistakenly think I am on a support group for men with PMS symptoms.