We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

What we are watching on a weekly basis with Allen is simply not normal.  Don't ever take it for granted. Some day you will be telling your Grandkids about this HOF QB we once had in Buffalo that made anything possible.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

7 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

It’s a lock now.  538 said we are going to win.  Bet the house 

No, they didn't.  They said there is a better than a 1 in 3 chance we will lose.  There's a good chance we will win, but enough of a chance that we lose that you wouldn't want to bet your life on it.

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

What we are watching on a weekly basis with Allen is simply not normal.  Don't ever take it for granted. Some day you will be telling your Grandkids about this HOF QB we once had in Buffalo that made anything possible.

Gabe Davis has value.  Just not as a #2.  He's a good mismatch against a #3 corner.

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Some of the narrative on ESPN Get Up this morning..

"The Buffalo Bills are playing bad football, sloppy ball, no pass rush they are descending".  "The Bengals will get after the QB much better and they are an ascending team"

It's amazing how 9 minutes of a  football game that ultimately did not count is outweighing the past 2 months of football.  The Bengals oline is beat up.  They'll be starting 3 backup OL guys, a rookie LG, and an average Center.  It's going to be loud as hell and the Bills will likely crowd the line of scrimmage at times to create confusion and miscommunication with the Bengals oline.  If the Bills execute and play their game - they win.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Yep. He's going to destroy the career record for TD passes of 10+ yards I would think. Mahomes will destroy the record for TD passes inside of 5 yards.

2 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

It's amazing how 9 minutes of a  football game that ultimately did not count is outweighing the past 2 months of football.  The Bengals oline is beat up.  They'll be starting 3 backup OL guys, a rookie LG, and an average Center.  It's going to be loud as hell and the Bills will likely crowd the line of scrimmage at times to create confusion and miscommunication with the Bengals oline.  If the Bills execute and play their game - they win.

That and the Bills always start slow.  Their 1st quarter production is left in the dust by the 2nd-4th.  They were leading in the quarter we're worst at.

14 minutes ago, balln said:

Cincy is 27-1 in last two years +5.5. They keep it close 

I can get on board cincy +5.5

but I’d take buf straight up 

I bet Cincy at 4.5 early in the week thinking for sure the line would come down to around 2.5 or even 2. Next morning it was down to 4 so I was feeling good. Then it went back to 4.5, then 5 and now 5.5...

9 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

it happens all the time 

sharp bettors bet lines not teams. They also love to push the line one way early in the week and then hammer the opposite side right before the game when it’s more favorable. It’s called a “head fake” 

The volume is getting high and there were a few absolutely gigantic bets on the bills so i think you can completely rule this out for the bills bengals game.  

pretty tough to counter the ‘sharps think the bills are going to win’ argument in this one 

10 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

Yea for real…the  argument makes no sense…if the bills knew the game was going to ‘end’ in a few minutes they would’ve gone for that 4th and short and the game likely would’ve been tied.

we were also getting the second half kickoff so we had a double dip chance

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

6 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

We ask if the Bills DL can finally make a jump every week.. and they’re always meh. 

I guess we’ll ask again.  I’m rapidly losing patience with everyone on this DL not named Rousseau or Daquan.  It’s time they step up.  

I do 100% agree with you about crowding the line.  Delayed blitzes aren’t likely to be effective when he gets rid of it quicker than almost anyone.  If we send Milano and/or Edmunds, I would hope it comes off looks that have them at the LOS with the ability to rush or drop .. along with incorporating rushes where they rush but a DL drops. 

30 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Gabe Davis has value.  Just not as a #2.  He's a good mismatch against a #3 corner.

Cam Taylor-Britt or Eli Apple. 

Gabe has to win that matchup. 

The Bills are going to move Diggs all over the formation. 

Diggs has to be present for 4-quarters. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2