Chargers @ Jaguars Playoff Game Thread (i.e. NOT a Bills thread;-)

Simon

3 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I guess its a gamble that paid of for the jags, there was 2 passing tds that should have 100% been negated by blatant holding on bosa. I would have been absolutely furious if I was a chargers fan. Luckily I'm not and I didn't really care that much who won. But I do think the chargers could have beaten the chiefs.

Jags receivers were getting mugged quite a bit too though so they kind of cancel out.

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Not quite.  That comeback that Lawrence engineered was fantastic and he played great showing a lot of grit.  But he did throw 4 INT's in the first half.  You just can't forget that.  I would say that Lawrence is CLOSE to being in that conversation but he's not there yet.

I would say for a 2nd year player to come out in the 2nd half and play that well after pretty much having the wheels fall off in the first half is special! The kids only going get better and smarter as he goes on..I mean that’s some mental toughness right there!

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Not quite.  That comeback that Lawrence engineered was fantastic and he played great showing a lot of grit.  But he did throw 4 INT's in the first half.  You just can't forget that.  I would say that Lawrence is CLOSE to being in that conversation but he's not there yet.

I think I might put him over Herbert at this point though.  Which, for me, puts him at QB4 in the league behind Allen, Mahomes and Burrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

When did Bosa absolutely go off the deep end? I have never seen a player like that come totally unhinged. 

That looked bad for Staley too, trying to pick up his helmet and then having him throw it again in Staley's face. Shows no respect for the coach.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Let's Go Buffalo said:

WOW! I'm glad that I didn't watch Columbo!

At 24-0 I switched to the season premier of Your Honor on Showtime On Demand.  Fortunately it ended before the Jags 2nd TD & I was able to watch the rest of the game.  

i

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Lawrence is in THAT conversation now. What a gutsy performance.

It’s amazing that Josh is statistically the best playoff QB ever and people love to question whether he’s a top 3 QB or not. 

Trevor Lawrence throws 4 picks before mounting a comeback in his first playoff game ever and is anointed as being in the same tier as Josh. 

Make it make sense. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.