Chargers @ Jaguars Playoff Game Thread (i.e. NOT a Bills thread;-)

Simon

Just now, Warcodered said:

They do have a thing for choking.

LEGENDARY ..the Jags need to man UP and get back in the game Somehow .....unless it ends up being a jags utter collapse. which IS a possibility too

oboi

4 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Na,  chargers are legit.  Solid D,  Elite qb and RB.  They’re gonna be tough out.  I’d honestly rather play the Bengals rather than Chargers in 2nd round (if we beat the fish)

For the chargers tonight, you can’t count on three turnovers in the first quarter every game. It’s not sustainable. Very curious to see how they play next week  

9 minutes ago, Process said:

People hoping for the chargers to beat the chiefs need to be careful what they wish for. Been saying it for weeks that I'd rather play the chiefs in the playoffs. If the chargers get Williams and Slater back for the championship game they are the worst matchup for us IMO. It sounds like Williams won't be back though.

Ya um no

• Agree 1

Also; does everyone want the Ravens to win tomorrow? If that happens the Bills play the Chargers but the Chiefs get the Ravens. I'm not sure how I feel about that to be honest. I don't think the Chargers are much worse than the Bengals but I think the Ravens aren't even close to the Chargers and the Chiefs would have an easier matchup before the AFC Championship game

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

Really surprised how this Chargers team has lost 7 games and have not challenged the Chiefs for the division crown.   Their defense is really good, especially on the pass rush

Its why no one can ever make sense of them.  

They are LOADED 

SF & LAC have the two most talented defenses in the Playoffs. 

They have an elite QB, top tier RB and decent weapons.   Their big red flags are that they don’t have much speed on Offense and can’t stop getting hurt at key positions. 

Still, even without Mike Williams, this team can beat KC.   KC will have to beat them for a third time this season to get through. 

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Really surprised how this Chargers team has lost 7 games and have not challenged the Chiefs for the division crown.   Their defense is really good, especially on the pass rush

They were without their #1 CB, Elite DE, Elite LT for basically the whole year and both starting WRs missed huge chunks of the season. This team is good. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Process said:

They were without their #1 CB, Elite DE, Elite LT for basically the whole year and both starting WRs missed huge chunks of the season. This team is good. 

And yet, we've been as bad off, and only lost 3.

Their coach is a maroon 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.