Cole Beasley signed to the 53.

CorkScrewHill

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson said:

What about John Brown?

I assume he'll stay on the Practice Squad and called up last minute if needed. 

6 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/12/bills-sign-cole-beasley-to-53-man-roster/

As a corresponding move, Buffalo released offensive lineman Justin Murray.

Do we bring back Murray on the PS since he didn't play a minute with us?

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The bet here is that McKenzie and Phillips don’t play this week, that Beasley takes McKenzie’s spot, and that John Brown and Brandin Bryant are PS elevations. 

That’s pretty much what I thought too. They want both Beasley and brown active but are going to need a DT. Settle got hurt in practice today too 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s pretty much what I thought too. They want both Beasley and brown active but are going to need a DT. Settle got hurt in practice today too 

I didn’t know Settle was hurt.  That’s bad.  If I’m Miami I’m going to pound away at us this week and try to get a few big plays on PA and a stray deep shot here and there.  

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

You think Miami now is more or less concerned with Beasley potentially being the starting slot vs Mckenzie?

Edit: I say all teams in the playoffs if they have to play us will be more concerned.

I think you are more concerned since so far this year he has not shown much.

I hoped for more but despite drops including bad throws by Josh blamed on him Isaiah McKenzie he has played well at times.

42 receptions for 423 yards with 4 TD received and 1 TD running.  All of this for contract with a base salary of $1,750,000, a roster bonus of $375,000 and a workout bonus of $100,000.    He was active every day and as Coach McD says availability is important.  

Beasley has had 1 reception in 2 games and has not carried load McKenzie has.

Again I hope for more.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.