Do you think CBS will pull Romo and Nantz off Bills-Fins?

Dan Darragh

20 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

i know im probably in the minority but I think Romo does a good job, one of my favorite

Used to like him when he spoke his mind.  Now he’s towing the company line.

Taron Johnson got held and thrown to the ground near the end zone , had a great chance to get Mac.  Ref watched as it happened and did nothing.  Neither Nantz or Romo said a word.  Romo just continued with his fluff. All announcers are this way, not just Romo. He started out calling it has he saw it, but no longer.

They have to call what’s going on.  They can’t act like non-calls are OK.  They need to hold the refs accountable for not doing their job. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm pulling them. I can deal with nance but the ball washing romo does is not my cup of tea. I'll do as I have the last few games he called. I'll use my audacity app and listen to the play by play from wgr 550 sports radio.

The anti-Romo crowd is the worst. He's the best color guy in football and it's not even remotely close. That you'd rather listen to John Murphy call the most boring game possible is ridiculous.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm pulling them. I can deal with nance but the ball washing romo does is not my cup of tea. I'll do as I have the last few games he called. I'll use my audacity app and listen to the play by play from wgr 550 sports radio.

Even worse when Teflon™ T*m is playing when he does not even attempt to disguise the ball washing with tongue.

https://www.audacy.com/weei/sports/patriots/tony-romo-was-a-complete-mess-during-patriots-bills

“Oh you said this is storybook!,” he shouted over the unbelievable moment. “This is almost fate! I just can’t believe what just happened — Josh Allen the same thing!”

Romo went for a while longer before stopping abruptly. At long last, a producer seemingly got into his ear, and told him to cut the gibberish.

Would it be impolite to hold up sign:

THANKS NBC for no Romo!

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.