Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

You mean like in 2018 - 2020 when he was 4 years into the league (25y-27y old)  and average 500 yp season with mahomes?

please-do-go-on.gif

You mean that shiny Super Bowl Ring he has and the fact the Chiefs wanted to keep him but he wanted a new challenge to go play for the Ravens and then got hurt that guy? Mikes GIF by Webshop Mike's

9 minutes ago, wppete said:

I would make the trade. 

... what?

Like I like Gabe Davis and think fans are way too hard on him for a having a bad year while injured for a lot of it. 

But how is Gabe Davis on a one year contract plus a 5th getting us DeAndre Hopkins and a young 1st Round Linebacker?

• Like (+1) 1

This seems to have a different feel from Ertz and Jones both always got linked to Buffalo but the players themselves never seemed all that interested in playing here. 
DHOP seems to have a legit interest in playing here but if the cards get a better offer that’s fine you move onto the draft and go from there. 

14 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

... what?

Like I like Gabe Davis and think fans are way too hard on him for a having a bad year while injured for a lot of it. 

But how is Gabe Davis on a one year contract plus a 5th getting us DeAndre Hopkins and a young 1st Round Linebacker?

hopkins is a big risk on a big contract and rumored for a 5th because of his contract/age/risk, so it’s really gabe for Simmons at that point if you buy the rumored first half 

32 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Is it even possible to trade for him without giving them Oliver as part of the deal to get him off the books?

yes. AZ would retain a portion of the $, then we could convert the base to a bonus to lower the cap / extend his contract

Edited by Warriorspikes51

8 minutes ago, mrags said:

I firmly believe this thread will pass 100 tomorrow. If we sign him it’ll get to 200. Only way this thread doesn’t reach 100 is if he is traded to another team 

At this hour the delusion is setting in. I'm not sure which would be cooler, to see this thread go to mountain heights or to acquire DeAndre Hopkins. I just don't know what is real anymore.

4 minutes ago, akcash said:

At this hour the delusion is setting in. I'm not sure which would be cooler, to see this thread go to mountain heights or to acquire DeAndre Hopkins. I just don't know what is real anymore.

I think it’s pretty obvious, it’s way more important to get this thread to epic proportions 

Edited by mrags

29 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

This seems to have a different feel from Ertz and Jones both always got linked to Buffalo but the players themselves never seemed all that interested in playing here. 
DHOP seems to have a legit interest in playing here but if the cards get a better offer that’s fine you move onto the draft and go from there. 

Is the interest the "Buffalo Soldier" thing?

These guys love trolling up the masses.. dont get it myself...

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

Can it ever exceed the Ertz thread?  Call his agent and have him not sign for another week or so and we will get there. 

I can’t even remember how long the Ertz thread was. I do remember the Mario Williams thread tho and that was pretty epic. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1