Kathy Hochul.

"Please come back! I'm so thorry that I Lebron Jamesed you and told you to leave the Sate if you didn't like my no cash bail policies and being mugged on the subway and held at gunpoint while grocery shopping.  I'm tho thorry that I SUCK at my job as a Governor.  Please come back.  Only one left here now are the looters and crack heads.  All the rich people left like I told them too.  Now nobody can afford to live in this crime infested Democrat hell hole that we as a team created!"  I'm sorry that God hates us too and slams us with 20 feet of snow in less than two weeks.  Manmade climate change, right?  I govern like Satan, and God blesses us with bountiful snow.  What blessing I am to New York.  Those people who left take life too seriously.  Come back with your money, please.  I'm sorry I'm so woke and depressing and drove all the productive people in the State away to Florida and Texas."  What has she done?  She's a disaster.  All the people who died during that storm is on her.  Where was the plan?  Where was the timely response and the equipment?  People died in snow banks under her shameful watch.  

Gutfeld: This hypocrite is begging taxpayers she once mocked to come back - YouTube

Copy and Paste YouTube URL on their browser for the video.

LOL. I did find it funny reading people asking how to recall her and brown after the blizzard debacle.

She has proven to be nothing but a tool of special interest and her donors.

she got that 51% and said eff the other 49%. while actually screwing much of her supporters with insane spending and incompetence.

• Agree 2

LMAO.  

Net domestic migration shows NY, Cali and Ill as leading the nation, in people fleeing from it.

while that state you called out. is right near the bottom, cause people are not fleeing it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_net_migration#:~:text=U.S. states by net domestic migration (From June, 8.40 47 more rows

https://www.census.gov/dataviz/visualizations/028/

And most of that is from pre 2020 data. 

https://www.northamerican.com/migration-map

And explains the drive for federal power.   the large blue states keep losing electoral to the growing red states every census.   NY used to have like 45 electoral.

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO.  

Net domestic migration shows NY, Cali and Ill as leading the nation, in people fleeing from it.

while that state you called out. is right near the bottom, cause people are not fleeing it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_net_migration#:~:text=U.S. states by net domestic migration (From June, 8.40 47 more rows

https://www.census.gov/dataviz/visualizations/028/

And most of that is from pre 2020 data. 

And explains the drive for federal power.   the large blue states keep losing electoral to the growing red states every census.   NY used to have like 45 electoral.

Yup, since the invention of the air conditioner the south and west have been growing 

Reminder:

Kathy Hochul’s call for 5.4M Republicans to leave New York is dangerous and disgusting

Gov. Kathy Hochul, who hasn’t proven shy about issuing orders, had one for the state’s Republicans this week — all 5.4 million of them: “Just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong, OK?” she said. “You are not New Yorkers.”

If you can move beyond the frankly disgusting political partisanship and intolerance, her message is fiscally irresponsible, even dangerous. The governor probably already knows this, but the state’s extensive public sector is heavily reliant on personal income taxes paid by residents, and with nearly $14 billion in projected budget gaps over the next five years, it can’t afford to lose any taxpayers, let alone 5.4 million of them.

The Empire State has already lost 1.5 million residents in the past decade, and there’s no sign of that trend letting up. In fact, more than 350,000 New Yorkers relocated during the 12 pandemic-plagued months leading up to July 1, 2021.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/25/kathy-hochuls-call-for-5-4m-republicans-to-leave-new-york-is-dangerous/

• Like (+1) 1

Torrent of Taxes Sends New Yorkers Fleeing on Southbound Expressway

EJ Antoni / January 05, 2023

20230105_HochulAdams-1260x650.jpg

How the mighty have fallen. The latest Census Bureau data show the Empire State’s population drain continues, as people flee New York in droves.

From July 2021 to July 2022, 300,000 more people moved out of the state than moved in. New York had the largest population loss—in both percentage and absolute terms—experienced by any state during that period.

Sadly, this was both predictable and preventable.

In March 2021, a study of New York found that its already staggeringly high tax burden had worsened due to an increase in the top marginal tax rate to almost 15% for those in New York City. The study projected that the flood of people leaving would only accelerate—and it did.

Even before that study, the Empire State lost so many people that it cost New York a seat in Congress after the 2020 census. This exodus is a direct response to New York’s obscenely high taxes.

Just how bad is it? Compared with other states, New Yorkers:

• Pay the highest total tax burden and highest share of personal income (14%) in taxes.
  • Endure the second-worst overall business-tax climate.
  • Face the highest individual income-tax rate and income-tax collections per capita.
  • Pay the second-highest state and local corporate income tax collections per capita.
  • Have the fourth-highest property taxes and local sales-tax rate (on average).
  • Pay the highest cigarette taxes and ninth-highest gasoline taxes.
  • Pay the sixth-highest capital-stock tax rate.
  • Are tied for third-highest estate-tax rate.

And what do New Yorkers get for all these taxes? Roads smooth as glass? The best airports in the world? Trains running on time? Bulletproof electric grid and water infrastructure? Ample police to maintain safety and order?

Not even close.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/01/05/torrent-of-taxes-sends-new-yorkers-fleeing-on-southbound-expressway/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Torrent of Taxes Sends New Yorkers Fleeing on Southbound Expressway

EJ Antoni / January 05, 2023

20230105_HochulAdams-1260x650.jpg

How the mighty have fallen. The latest Census Bureau data show the Empire State’s population drain continues, as people flee New York in droves.

From July 2021 to July 2022, 300,000 more people moved out of the state than moved in. New York had the largest population loss—in both percentage and absolute terms—experienced by any state during that period.

Sadly, this was both predictable and preventable.

In March 2021, a study of New York found that its already staggeringly high tax burden had worsened due to an increase in the top marginal tax rate to almost 15% for those in New York City. The study projected that the flood of people leaving would only accelerate—and it did.

Even before that study, the Empire State lost so many people that it cost New York a seat in Congress after the 2020 census. This exodus is a direct response to New York’s obscenely high taxes.

Just how bad is it? Compared with other states, New Yorkers:

• Pay the highest total tax burden and highest share of personal income (14%) in taxes.
  • Endure the second-worst overall business-tax climate.
  • Face the highest individual income-tax rate and income-tax collections per capita.
  • Pay the second-highest state and local corporate income tax collections per capita.
  • Have the fourth-highest property taxes and local sales-tax rate (on average).
  • Pay the highest cigarette taxes and ninth-highest gasoline taxes.
  • Pay the sixth-highest capital-stock tax rate.
  • Are tied for third-highest estate-tax rate.

And what do New Yorkers get for all these taxes? Roads smooth as glass? The best airports in the world? Trains running on time? Bulletproof electric grid and water infrastructure? Ample police to maintain safety and order?

Not even close.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/01/05/torrent-of-taxes-sends-new-yorkers-fleeing-on-southbound-expressway/

the face of modern politics. 

I got my 51%. eff the other 49%.

Franklin's “a republic, if you can keep it” line sure is coming to fruition.

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. “Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”

Edited by Chris farley
  • Agree 1

Due in part to weather concerns, the average Florida resident pays more than almost anyone else in the country for property insurance and car insurance. The total cost of car ownership, which includes gas prices and repair costs, is slightly above the national average. 

Additionally, a November Forbes analysis using data from the Kaiser Family Foundation found Florida to be the fourth most expensive state for healthcare in the country, adding that residents with employer-provided family health coverage pay over $7,000 annually, the highest premium of any state. The elevated health insurance rates are in part because Florida's employers generally don't cover as much of the healthcare costs as those in other states do. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/moving-to-florida-cheaper-save-money-taxes-cost-of-living-2023-1

17 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

the face of modern politics. 

I got my 51%. eff the other 49%.

Franklin's “a republic, if you can keep it” line sure is coming to fruition.

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. “Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”

Whatever, go live in Russia if you don't like it here 

People that talk down democracy are usually very ignorant or motivated by a sprit of hate. 

And they are literally losers 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So ❤️ NY!! 

Great state. Florida can take its hurricane and pos governor and go fly a kite 

At least they bought the kite with their own money and didn't loot it from Walmart over in Fla. I guess people love their crime and their far left Democrats in NY State.  Anybody who has NO IDEA what they're doing as long as they're Never Trumpers.  All the qualifications that you need to ascend high in the Democrat party.  

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Reminder:

Kathy Hochul’s call for 5.4M Republicans to leave New York is dangerous and disgusting

Gov. Kathy Hochul, who hasn’t proven shy about issuing orders, had one for the state’s Republicans this week — all 5.4 million of them: “Just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong, OK?” she said. “You are not New Yorkers.”

If you can move beyond the frankly disgusting political partisanship and intolerance, her message is fiscally irresponsible, even dangerous. The governor probably already knows this, but the state’s extensive public sector is heavily reliant on personal income taxes paid by residents, and with nearly $14 billion in projected budget gaps over the next five years, it can’t afford to lose any taxpayers, let alone 5.4 million of them.

The Empire State has already lost 1.5 million residents in the past decade, and there’s no sign of that trend letting up. In fact, more than 350,000 New Yorkers relocated during the 12 pandemic-plagued months leading up to July 1, 2021.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/25/kathy-hochuls-call-for-5-4m-republicans-to-leave-new-york-is-dangerous/

That's how arrogant and ####-sure of themselves they are.  Look, nothing is carved in stone.  There are pros and cons for everything.  I am especially wary of people who act like their views are absolute and there is no room for discussion nor debate.  My way or the highway.  That's not democracy.  For her to Lebron James 5.4 million people, to alienate and vilify them, although they're Americans, is completely arrogant.  Their policies do not and will never work because they are created by a bunch of self-interested career minded and ambitious people who want to climb the latter of success by bullshitting their way through politics and then landing in cushy corporate lobbyist jobs or as CNN politcial contributors where they can say Orange Man Bad, and get paid for it, for doing squat.  

4 hours ago, Reverse Meathead said:

"Please come back! I'm so thorry that I Lebron Jamesed you and told you to leave the Sate if you didn't like my no cash bail policies and being mugged on the subway and held at gunpoint while grocery shopping.  I'm tho thorry that I SUCK at my job as a Governor.  Please come back.  Only one left here now are the looters and crack heads.  All the rich people left like I told them too.  Now nobody can afford to live in this crime infested Democrat hell hole that we as a team created!"  I'm sorry that God hates us too and slams us with 20 feet of snow in less than two weeks.  Manmade climate change, right?  I govern like Satan, and God blesses us with bountiful snow.  What blessing I am to New York.  Those people who left take life too seriously.  Come back with your money, please.  I'm sorry I'm so woke and depressing and drove all the productive people in the State away to Florida and Texas."  What has she done?  She's a disaster.  All the people who died during that storm is on her.  Where was the plan?  Where was the timely response and the equipment?  People died in snow banks under her shameful watch.  

Gutfeld: This hypocrite is begging taxpayers she once mocked to come back - YouTube

Copy and Paste YouTube URL on their browser for the video.

She is governor for 2 reasons. The dem left stayed out of the race and were silent and the repubs extreme righties turn off the possibility of a repub governor. Live with it. 

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

She is governor for 2 reasons. The dem left stayed out of the race and were silent and the repubs extreme righties turn off the possibility of a repub governor. Live with it. 

You and I agree on a lot lately but I differ here. She’s governor because no matter how bad these states get it is very very hard for your average citizen to veer from their party affiliation. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You and I agree on a lot lately but I differ here. She’s governor because no matter how bad these states get it is very very hard for your average citizen to veer from their party affiliation. 

True, no reason for people to change. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. Lots of repub states are the same. Would anyone with a brain switch to a party who allows AOC or Gaetz to speak for them. Keep your own devil.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

True, no reason for people to change. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. Lots of repub states are the same. Would anyone with a brain switch to a party who allows AOC or Gaetz to speak for them. Keep your own devil.

Once again we agree, to a point, but I liken this more to the hostage that starts to cling to their kidnapper. I dare anyone to drive, or walk, around California’s cities and avoid the absolute mess they’ve become in a very, very short time. Something has to change! 

• Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

By voting for Hochul, the people who did so indicated a support of business as usual politics—didn’t matter that she kept her mouth shut on Cuomo’s indiscretions in the #metoo era, didn’t matter that NY was underprepared for pandemic management, didn’t matter that fraud was perpetrated with respect to COVID death counts,  didn’t matter that corruption exists, didn’t matter that large numbers of tax payers are leaving the state.   

So it goes. 

• Like (+1) 3

15 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Can you tell me what extreme position Lee Zeldin held? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Can you tell me what extreme position Lee Zeldin held? 

Not about Zeldin, it is about the extremists that own the parties, no middle ground Pol can deliver middle ground. 

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

By voting for Hochul, the people who did so indicated a support of business as usual politics—didn’t matter that she kept her mouth shut on Cuomo’s indiscretions in the #metoo era, didn’t matter that NY was underprepared for pandemic management, didn’t matter that fraud was perpetrated with respect to COVID death counts,  didn’t matter that corruption exists, didn’t matter that large numbers of tax payers are leaving the state.   

So it goes. 

Yes, you are right, again, it is about devils. 

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And monkeys.  Devils and monkeys.  Oh, and Nazis too.  

The proof is in the outcome. Cuomo was corrupt, Hochul followed him, the voters hated Trumpers and Gaetz types more than they hated Cuomo. They expect corruption, they do not expect a party to try and overthrow the government. The Jan 6th effect. 

As I said, Proof is in the outcome.

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The proof is in the outcome. Cuomo was corrupt, Hochul followed him, the voters hated Trumpers and Gaetz types more than they hated Cuomo. They expect corruption, they do not expect a party to try and overthrow the government. The Jan 6th effect. 

That might be plausible had that ship not already sailed in the months, weeks and years following the 2016 race, and the coordinated attempt to unseat the duly elected President.  

They obviously were more comfortable with the Dem model of questioning the security and integrity of our elections, and the Special Counsel with virtually unlimited power to knock heads, but what happened, happened. 

We do agree the proof in the outcome though. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2023 at 3:38 PM, Niagara Bill said:

George Pataki would have beat Hochul by 30pts.  There just aren't any George Patakis left. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/6/2023 at 12:22 PM, RiotAct said:

I do also, despite the extremely high taxes and dopes running things in Albany.  Great inhabitants, and great natural beauty.  Plus a world-class metropolis in NYC.

I love coming home to WNY as you say great folks all over most of the state & it is more beautiful than i remember each time i come home . 

The city may be world class but overtime i go there the people are much less than world class, EVERY TIME i go to the city some high class New Yorker cusses me usually for no reason which is what the rest of the country judges the state on plus the fact that most of the reason wy taxes are so high is to keep the city afloat .

Jordan Poyer even said he wants to play some where that doesn't take most of his money in taxes that's a great come to NY moment . 

People are & have been leaving the state for a long time & i personally know some one that went there because he said it was much easier to get gov't assistance for him & his mistresses this person was a POS but he knew where to go in order to get free bees & NY is among the leaders in give aways .

So although i agree with much that you say about NY I'm very glad every year when i get something back as far as my tax returns go & we don't have the likes of Hocul, Schumer, & AOC in Tenn.

But she did get the Bills a new stadium so i'll give her that .

• Like (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...

NY Democrats propose 4% tax on Netflix, Uber to fund MTA

"The plan would hit streamers with the 4% surcharge"

"The MTA needs $600 million this year and at least $1.2 billion next year to balance its books in large part because of the ridership drop-off following the COVID-19 pandemic."

No word on if Kathy will support this bill.  Sounds like funding "public transportation" is all about bailing out the MTA.  Sorry up-staters, you will be paying the tax but likely won't see a penny of this.    

• 2 weeks later...