Week 18: Pats at Bills, Sunday 1/8 1pm

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Success said:

I've accepted that it's likely KC will back into the 1 seed.

It's cool.  I really like our chances no matter what happens.  I have a feeling this team is going to play w/ real inspiration the rest of the way.

It's been said before, but what an incredible set of circumstances over the past several months:

- the Tops shooting in June, which occurred just around the corner from the old Rockpile

- having to play in 115-degree heat against a shadyed opponent, with an already-depleted defensive roster

- losing Micah Hyde and Von Miller for the season

- Dane Jackson's horrific injury and subsequent recovery - admit it, everyone thought he was done

- Josh's elbow injury that originally was reported as a 2-4 week thing (he never missed a game)

- the November snowstorm that stripped us of a home game

- the December bomb cyclone that kept the team in Chicago another night and forced yet another round of digging out upon return - in addition to claiming at least 40 lives

- Monday night, where a teammate literally died on the field before being brought back to life

This can break a team, or it can make a team.  The way this team has responded all year to adversity, I have no doubt it will be the latter.

I haven't wanted to be at the stadium as much as I want to be at Sunday's game in a long, long while.

They're going to absolutely blow the ***** doors off the Pats.

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Success said:

I've accepted that it's likely KC will back into the 1 seed.

It's cool.  I really like our chances no matter what happens.  I have a feeling this team is going to play w/ real inspiration the rest of the way.

Hopefully the Raiders can do us a favor on Saturday. I do think they have a shot at pulling off an upset.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

33 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

Looks like He looks at his leg and aimed to hit it ?

That is exactly what it looks like - attempt to injure Allen and he succeeded.  Even that was not as blatant or hideous as Hurst lowering his head and launching himself at Taron Johnson’s head as he lay prone on the ground, giving him a concussion.   Both plays should have been flagged at the time, and I believe, given different circumstances, both would be under review by the league for potential discipline.  

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, FLFan said:

That is exactly what it looks like - attempt to injure Allen and he succeeded.  Even that was not as blatant or hideous as Hurst lowering his head and launching himself at Taron Johnson’s head as he lay prone on the ground, giving him a concussion.   Both plays should have been flagged at the time, and I believe, given different circumstances, both would be under review by the league for potential discipline.  

I was on twater earlier and there are bengals fans saying Milano and the bills are dirty and have been all year. Apparently on the bengals TD play Milano hit Chase. They think it’s dirty. 

55 minutes ago, BRH said:

It's been said before, but what an incredible set of circumstances over the past several months:

- the Tops shooting in June, which occurred just around the corner from the old Rockpile

- having to play in 115-degree heat against a shadyed opponent, with an already-depleted defensive roster

- losing Micah Hyde and Von Miller for the season

- Dane Jackson's horrific injury and subsequent recovery - admit it, everyone thought he was done

- Josh's elbow injury that originally was reported as a 2-4 week thing (he never missed a game)

- the November snowstorm that stripped us of a home game

- the December bomb cyclone that kept the team in Chicago another night and forced yet another round of digging out upon return - in addition to claiming at least 40 lives

- Monday night, where a teammate literally died on the field before being brought back to life

This can break a team, or it can make a team.  The way this team has responded all year to adversity, I have no doubt it will be the latter.

I haven't wanted to be at the stadium as much as I want to be at Sunday's game in a long, long while.

They're going to absolutely blow the ***** doors off the Pats.

Kim Pegula as well

• Agree 1

Maybe someone has already suggested this...but I'd like to see the responders on the field who attended to Hamlin be recognized before the game on Sunday. 

They were faced with the ultimate "critical play" and did their jobs, apparently, about as well as anyone could do it. 

Edited by Bob Chandler's Hands
  • Like (+1) 1

Though the Bills players have to be extremely happy right now, don’t be surprised if the Bills have a rough game this Sunday. It certainly is uplifting with the Damar news however our players still witnessed a horrible incident a few days ago.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Though the Bills players have to be extremely happy right now, don’t be surprised if the Bills have a rough game this Sunday. It certainly is uplifting with the Damar news however our players still witnessed a horrible incident a few days ago.

Now that they know he is going be OK, I think the opposite will happen. The atmosphere in the stadium will be off the charts insane. Players will be extremely fired up and they will want to get a win for Damar. 

• Agree 5

Just now, Greg S said:

Now that they know he is going be OK, I think the opposite will happen. The atmosphere in the stadium will be off the charts insane. Players will be extremely fired up and they will want to get a win for Damar. 

You very well may be right.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.