Week 18: Pats at Bills, Sunday 1/8 1pm

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

I for one want y’all to keep Mac around for years, be it a real OC, fake OC or the hot dog vender posing as an OC. I think he’s great and a ton of untapped potential. 
Also Brady had years where he most certainly was not surrounded by the Hills, Kelces, Diggs or other super stars and still found a way to win, improvisation or check down. 

Or cheating

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I think the jets/fins game couod

be close, but Flacco is going to kill the jets. I think Miami wins and we end up playing them in the WC. 

I think Miami will end up winning, but there’s a decent argument to be made that Flacco is the best QB in that game lol. 

Seems like a decent chance New England still gets into the playoffs with all 3 teams losing today lol 

Edited by DCOrange

11 hours ago, freddyjj said:

I would never pick a frat Boy with a DUI to be the face of my franchise… but good luck with that.  I am signing off as your false hope for Macorkle is comical at this point.  

Wow! Your evidence is comical. I give facts from last year showing with a good OC he was ok.. was it his ceiling? Maybe but we don’t know! So instead of giving FACTS of importance you pull up a DUI from when he was 18. Like we all have not done something DUMB as a freshmen in college!

im signing off because that was such a sad character assassination attempt. 

11 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

You forgot QBR.  You know because that tells you nothing.  This dude actually compares Mccorkle to Allen as if they are peers.  He is delusional.  

Well they are peers. (Facepalm they both play in the NFL) what I was showing was that with competent coaching he looked decent his first year!  Was it his best he could ever be? We don’t know because year two he had dumb and dumber.  Also I was showing how inaccurate he was about the games. He was like “well we didn’t punt 2 games” true, but that had nothing do w Jones and in game 2 (regular season) their stats were rather equal.. the difference was D. The playoff game the Pats D stunk and Jones stats were very similar to Allen first playoff game. 

weird how defensive people get when you just show the facts. I have never said he be as great as Allen is.. just pointing out with good OC and coaching he looked good.

42 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Well they are peers. (Facepalm they both play in the NFL) what I was showing was that with competent coaching he looked decent his first year!  Was it his best he could ever be? We don’t know because year two he had dumb and dumber.  Also I was showing how inaccurate he was about the games. He was like “well we didn’t punt 2 games” true, but that had nothing do w Jones and in game 2 (regular season) their stats were rather equal.. the difference was D. The playoff game the Pats D stunk and Jones stats were very similar to Allen first playoff game. 

weird how defensive people get when you just show the facts. I have never said he be as great as Allen is.. just pointing out with good OC and coaching he looked good.

From reading your posts it is clear you think a lot of your intellect.  But then you use words like “peer” and “facts” in ways that demonstrate you have no clue what those words actually mean in the context you are using them.  

Edited by Matt_In_NH

I reeeaallly wanted KC and CIN on the same side of the bracket, but oh well. If the Bills manage to beat them both on their way to the franchise’s first Lombardi, it’d probably be the most impressive Super Bowl feat given the adversity they’ve had to go through this year and the opponents they’ve had to overcome. 

57 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Also I was showing how inaccurate he was about the games. He was like “well we didn’t punt 2 games” true, but that had nothing do w Jones and in game 2 (regular season) their stats were rather equal.. the difference was D.

Please note that several folks here pointed out your obvious factual error when referencing game 2 in 2021.  You are wrong there bud.   Good luck today. 

20 hours ago, MJS said:

You are asking the fans of the 17 year playoff drought Bills if they have experience with bad coaches? Just about all of our coaches were old retreads or unqualified through those years. We had to beg coaches, any coaches, to come here.

see ; Rex Ryan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.