Ohio State vs Georgia - CFP thread

Simon

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Stroud is awful .. just no awareness on the field. OSU was in perfect position to get in the garage with a W and he takes a sack… just not impressed with this kid 

You're drunk right?? I'm no fan of OSU but he was fantastic tonight. Only reason they were that close.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agreed. I am a big Day hater. He is calling a heck of a game. Just the sequencing of the run plays on that last drive smartly set up the playaction TD.

1 hour ago, GaryPinC said:

That was a masterful drive to start the second half. 

He was so good for 59 1/2 minutes, then his balls crawled up inside his belly the second they got to the edge of FG range.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

F the Big 10 and their weak conference outside of Ohio State and Michigan who both get sent home packing….again. 

They were two of the best 5 teams in the country

Just now, Motorin' said:

Only since 1913 😂

Ha.  I honestly had no clue.  I’ve probably watched about 5 or 6 hours of college football in my life, total.  Seems like a bizarre rule to me, as well as the OOB spot for the 1st down in the 4th quarter (wtf???)

Watched most of this game and a little of the Michigan-TCU game.  The coverage and tackling was really… umm… something 😬

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So that’s how this year’s gonna go. 

Yep.......what a hack job at the end...........tough night for you and a lot of Bengals fans...........hopefully it's the beginning of a bad year for Ohio college and pro football teams. :thumbsup:

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Ha.  I honestly had no clue.  I’ve probably watched about 5 or 6 hours of college football in my life, total.  Seems like a bizarre rule to me, as well as the OOB spot for the 1st down in the 4th quarter (wtf???)

Watched most of this game and a little of the Michigan-TCU game.  The coverage and tackling was really… umm… something 😬

It's rare to have a "lockdown" corner in college. Which is why they are usually still developing when they get to the NFL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.