ESPN power rankings

Italian Bills

Usually i avoid to look at the ESPN power rankings, maybe 3/4 times a season , but this time i just wanted to get a look there, thinking that nothing could have been changed since some weeks ago… and what i got ? 

KC 1ST

PHILLY 2ND

BILLS 3RD

May some of you explain me why those f….. Chiefs have to be so much loved by this clowns ? What’s the reason that they are the n. 1 ? 

I really don’t get it.. maybe i’m stupid or blind. 

I don’t get the hate here? Why be so upset at being ranked 3rd in the power rankings?

Mahomes has been more consistent thjs season and has a better resume/track record than Allen when it comes to AFCCG’s and SB’s. 

Philly has more wins and less losses. 

I won’t die on a hill to make Buffalo no. 1 and I wouldn’t die on a hill to remove them from no. 1

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• Simon changed the title to ESPN power rankings
8 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

The more controversial they can make it the more people will click and talk about it.  It’s meaningless. 

Instead i think that all the so called “experts “ will always take them over the Bills. 

You know what ? Obviously i want be the n.1 seed, play them in Buffalo and brutally blow them out !

Edited by Italian Bills
  • Shocked 3
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Mango said:

I don’t get the hate here? Why be so upset at being ranked 3rd in the power rankings?

Mahomes has been more consistent thjs season and has a better resume/track record than Allen when it comes to AFCCG’s and SB’s. 

Philly has more wins and less losses. 

I won’t die on a hill to make Buffalo no. 1 and I wouldn’t die on a hill to remove them from no. 1

All true, but lately there's been some cracks showing with Mahomes and the Chiefs. This year they've struggled to beat the bad teams and the good teams(Aside from an injured 49ers team) while feasting on the teams in the middle of the pack. Lost to the Colts and barely beat the Texans and Broncos just a few weeks ago.

That and Mahomes is 1-5 against Allen and Burrow since week 5 last year. The 1 win, most would agree, shouldn't have happened. This isn't talked about enough imo. As of late, he's struggled greatly against his 2 biggest hurdles coming up in the playoffs.

• Agree 3

29 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Usually i avoid to look at the ESPN power rankings, maybe 3/4 times a season , but this time i just wanted to get a look there, thinking that nothing could have been changed since some weeks ago… and what i got ? 

KC 1ST

PHILLY 2ND

BILLS 3RD

May some of you explain me why those f….. Chiefs have to be so much loved by this clowns ? What’s the reason that they are the n. 1 ? 

I really don’t get it.. maybe i’m stupid or blind. 

Who cares?  Let the games play themselves out. There is plenty of time to prove where we belong. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

They're a 12-3 team just like us. I don't personally see an issue. Ya we beat them early but we did last year as well.

I think a rematch comes down to both of our running gms.

KC has Pacheo and McKinnon playing great and we have Motor and Cook.

The difference?

We run better. They pass better, to our backs..

Mahomes is more inclined to take that check down vs Allen who is super aggressive.  Keep being aggressive but 17 has to take them check downs when available and let his backs do the rest

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.