Pro bowl Bills

The Wiz

44 minutes ago, Dave_Bills said:

How is Saffold anywhere near this list?

Because the pro bowl is a popularity contest by players and they know his past successes.  It’s why every year I mention getting the 1st and 2nd team all pro are legitimate honors.  Just like MVP, ROY defensive and offensive, and DPOY and OPOY.  Those are the Crown Jewels.

These things and top 100 are meaningless.

Milano not getting it is all the proof you need.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

So the pro bowl outside LBs are: Matt Judon, Khalil Mack, TJ Watt. All these guys play almost like hybrid DEs & have more sacks but less tackles & interceptions than Milano. It's almost like they value that position as an extra DE & don't value it as an extra coverage spot (which is more Milanos game). TJ Watt hasn't even played a large chunk of the season, I really don't see how he's in based on anything other than reputation.

& How Saffold even gets mentioned? Again it's reputation being more important than performance.

Edited by Donuts and Doritos

Just now, Donuts and Doritos said:

Matt Judon, Khalil Mack, TJ Watt. All these guys play almost like hybrid DEs & have more sacks but less tackles & interceptions than Milano. It's almost like they value that position as an extra DE & don't value it as an extra coverage spot (which is more Milanos game). TJ Watt hasn't even played a large chunk of the season, I really don't see how he's in on anything other than reputation.

& How Saffold even gets mentioned? Again it's reputation being more important than performance.

I'd take Milano over journeyman Mack any Sunday, Monday, Thursday (and Saturday).

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I'm not disagreeing with the three they picked but it does kind of make the fan vote meaningless.

isn't it 1/3 fans 1/3 players 1/3 press/analysts? Or am I thinking of something else? 

If it is then fans aren't meaningless, just pushed out by the other two.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.