Week 16: Bills at Bears on Christmas Eve

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Wonder if they move it to Detroit. It would be hilarious if the Bills were able to win more games in Detroit than the Lions

Edit: guess the Lions have won 4 games at home... but still!

Why would they move it to a place where the same conditions are expected?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Early guidance shows the storm should be done by Friday night and Chicago is expecting around 10-15" of snow. Not sure how good their snow plowing is for a city that size and with the snow expected to be blowing around causing whiteout conditions.

15 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Not a wise idea unless you want Fields to have 200 yards rushing.

Yeah, it honestly might be better to put a spy on fields and rush 4 while flooding passing lanes. Don't Blitz Fields at all. The last thing he needs is a defender not where he's supposed to be and he runs 70 yards for a TD

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I would suggest the game could be moved to Sunday (Christmas Day) afternoon or evening.   

The Broncos Rams  and Bucs Cardinals are HORRIFIC games.   Move one of them to Saturday and put the Bills on at 4:30 or 8:20 instead 

I know the league doesn't seem to flip games like that, but who cares about Broncos/Rams.. It effects nothing.  Both teams are out of the playoff picture.  

Seeing the SNF guys try to do a hype intro for Bucs/Cardinals after last night's game was sad... you could see Tirico and Collinsworth had zero excitement for that nonsense.  

10 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Yeah, it honestly might be better to put a spy on fields and rush 4 while flooding passing lanes. Don't Blitz Fields at all. The last thing he needs is a defender not where he's supposed to be and he runs 70 yards for a TD

Might need 2 spies on him...the dude is super fast...faster than Lamar I think. Rush 3 and have split field spies, one of them being a DB.

I know his 40 time was slower than Lamar's by a tenth of a second, but play speed wise, Fields looks faster than Lamar.

Edited by Big Turk

59 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Lol… Steve Young on PTI said there are ABSOLUTELY trap games….

Lets see …Steve Young …or forum poster eball. … ?

Steve Young has said a lot of stupid things as a studio announcer.  You don't have to believe me...just research it.  There are no statistics to back up the notion that good teams lose more often to bad teams the week before a "big" game.

30 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Might need 2 spies on him...the dude is super fast...faster than Lamar I think. Rush 3 and have split field spies, one of them being a DB.

I know his 40 time was slower than Lamar's by a tenth of a second, but play speed wise, Fields looks faster than Lamar.

Just rush 4 and spy him with 1. Fields has taken 46 sacks this season. No reason the Bills shouldn't be able to get to him 5 times on Saturday. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I know the league doesn't seem to flip games like that, but who cares about Broncos/Rams.. It effects nothing.  Both teams are out of the playoff picture.  

Seeing the SNF guys try to do a hype intro for Bucs/Cardinals after last night's game was sad... you could see Tirico and Collinsworth had zero excitement for that nonsense.  

The Bucs are trying to hold off the Panthers and win that joke of a division. There is some playoff scenario in this game. The real shame is whoever wins this joke of a division will get to host a playoff game as the #4 seed and most likely get killed by Dallas on WC weekend.

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Bills game plan typically  is to make a team one dimensional. Can Fields pass the ball successfully enough to force the Bills to respect it? 

Can The Bills stop their run game? I know they have had much success stopping Lamar and the Ravens. Will we see a similar game plan? 

8 minutes ago, Greg S said:

The Bucs are trying to hold off the Panthers and win that joke of a division. There is some playoff scenario in this game. The real shame is whoever wins this joke of a division will get to host a playoff game as the #4 seed and most likely get killed by Dallas on WC weekend.

I thought Brady might still have some big game magic in him, but yesterday is the first time that I've ever thought he's finally washed.  People have written him off over and over, and it's always been premature, but that second half Bucs performance against the Bengals was the most pathetic display of football that I've ever witnessed.  They literally just kept giving the Bengals the ball deep in their own territory... I've never seen anything like it.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.