Game announcers

Andysplaylist

They were cringy at times, but don’t think they are nearly as bad as Joe Buckoff or Collinsworthless. 

Not sure who made the Cheetah Penguin David Attenborough comment, but I laughed. 

Just now, Captain_Quint said:

The whole "Cheetah and Penguin" shtick got old real quick. Other than that, I didn't think they did a bad job. Some different blood at least. 

The David Attenborough twist made me laugh though, but ya the whole cheetah penguin thing as a whole is getting old. 

NFL Network production values are garbage in general. They have a lot of rough edges to work out.

Do they only have 2 cameras, and why are the camera angles so bad?

cutting to commercial during a 2 pt conversion?

Bad after game show, a lot of it is bad production.

I thought the crew calling the game was the least of their problems.

They didn't annoy me and had the right mix of energy IMO

45 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

What I liked best about the broadcast is I don't think they went to commercial at the 2 minute warning. - either that or they came back early. 

Hearing the whole crowd singing "Let it Snow" was one of the highlights of the broadcast.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

On 12/18/2022 at 12:35 AM, CDogg20 said:

Sanchez was absolutely brutal to listen to 

He was unnnnnnnnnnnbearable ..

His voice inflection after every word was atrocious. He doesn't say things as dumb as Witten did but he's not far off... 

Rousseau made a tackle. a great play ... Sanchez says "Yeah.. Rousseau playing a big part in that play" 

Wowwww Mark, did you think of that all by yourself? 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

Sanchez simultaneously crapped on Motor for not scoring while saying the Dolphins should have dragged him into the end zone. 

The only real excuse for him going on about that is for entertainment reasons, i.e. he knows Miami getting the ball back & trying to tie >>> one kneel and a field goal sans the "ice the kicker" routine.

Honestly about 90% of the commentary was fine. I just thought a former QB should go easy on labeling other QB's as actors, especially if it's not egregious.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.