Week 15: Dolphins at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

I don't want to rely on the cold or snow hurting the Dolphins.  If anything all this talk of how they can't play in the cold is going to motivate them even more.  I suspect they'll put up a good fight but am banking on the fact that our team is better to be the reason we win.  

• Agree 1

Play with Tua's head. I think it was the  coldest Bills game at home back in about 90 versus the Raiders. During the warmups, Bruce, Biscuit and Talley came out in T-shirts and shorts. They only did it for a minute or so and then went back in and changed to lycra suits under their uniforms but  it did work on the Raiders minds.

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

I guess you missed my point.  Matt is around to make more tackles than any other defenseman on the Bills.

Sometimes he is coming from across the field and if he misses 1 per game, I don't care.

Fans can determine his worth any way they want.  He's aces in my book.

I didn't miss it at all. Its just a misplaced argument. The defense as a whole is aces in my book, but tackling has been a problem and Milano is not one of the better ones. Taron, Hamlin, and most of the DL are all around to make tackles and the fact is that they miss too many. So saying "we need Milano for his tackling" is a misconception. We certainly need Milano in general.

40 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Ok then.  Keep a stiff upper lip young man, but I am not buying the lack of concern.

Yeah.  He is full of shite.  It is in his already.

It's certainly in their heads. We'll see if they can do enough to overcome it. They're clearly doing everything they can to get into the right mentality. They need this game if they want any chance to win the division. They really needed the Chargers game too.

I don't think they have it in them.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.