Jets at Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

15 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I find it interesting that nobody complains that we don't run when passing play works :)

Can't say no one.  I'm always going to push for us to run the ball.  Even when it isn't working you should have more than 2 or 3 carries in a half.  I'm not going to complain if they score without running but you become too predictable and Allen will take a beating.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, finn said:

Do the McKenzie defenders out there have anything to say? How many more drops before you too realize he's more of a liability than an asset?

I've been the biggest McKittrick fan since he got here.  No argument from me today.  He has two FD's but dropped two more.  He needs to be better.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CSBill said:

Just checked the Box Score: The Bills Running Backs have exactly 7 carries today. I think that needs to change soon. 

Naa.. the coaching staff would rather call running plays for the QB.  A QB who takes more hits per game than any other.  Nobody cares… until he takes a hit that he doesn’t get up from.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.