Patriots @ Vikings - Turkey Day Special

Scott7975

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well they are seemingly not passing to motor anymore, so it's cook that is getting the screens and underneath stuff mostly. And I think they run screens from under center most of the time. So just knowing those two things probably helps the defense key in on it. 

That and the oline sells it by leaving the line as soon as the ball is snapped. 

Funny you bring that up. I made a small wager on Draftkings today that Singletary would go over 1.5 receptions. 1.5!  Guess how that turned out? 🤪

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

refs have been very inconsistent. The non catch call was pretty bad TBH.

Vikings are the better team, I am more upset about missing 3 different penalties on the kickoff returned for a TD.. that was the difference in the game. This was by far Macs best game, and Agahlor messed up otherwise he scores a TD on that throw.. it was perfect but he slowed down for no dang reason..  Ugh Brady would have killed him when he got back to the huddle.. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Vikings are the better team, I am more upset about missing 3 different penalties on the kickoff returned for a TD.. that was the difference in the game. This was by far Macs best game, and Agahlor messed up otherwise he scores a TD on that throw.. it was perfect but he slowed down for no dang reason..  Ugh Brady would have killed him when he got back to the huddle.. 

Your team played tough.  A lot tougher than I thought they would today tbh.  Refs missed stuff on the Pats too.  I think the receiver slowed down because he couldnt find that moonball.  It was pretty high up there.  He probably lost it.  Good throw but it was a huge moon.

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

What a hilariously bad final drive for Mac. 

I still can’t believe we lost to the Vikings. Has there ever been a fumble for a TD on a botched snap where the offense could run out the clock before in NFL history? What a flukey BS ending that was.

the bills beat themselves those three losses. they have been the best team on the field every week, they just keep making stupid mistakes that are costly.

• Like (+1) 1

Pats fans online complaining about officiating.  It's kind of wonderful.

Jones probably had his best game as a pro - but he's still not quite there w/ putting it all together for a complete game. Terrible decisions in the 4th quarter.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

As much as I wanted the pats to lose, I was hoping for some bizarrely heroic and amazingly lucky catch against the Vikings on that 4th and 16. 

I was SO conflicted on that play.  Same. But in the end, I was glad they missed it.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Patriots are perfect example though of what good offensive lineman can get you. Their weapons are limited but the line is so good it makes thing easy. Imagine if beane didn’t ignore the o line all the time 

Beane ignores the oline cause he expects his QB to make average linemen look decent so he has the money to sign his 12th defensive lineman 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I’m honestly not sure about Vikes being better team. Penalties are always going to factor in now days it seems though…really could go either way, or at times how Vegas wants it seems. I do think this was Macs best game, best as a pro from my limited views. The team played tough and I feel represented the AFC East well. Nothing to hang the head about too much. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

I’m honestly not sure about Vikes being better team. Penalties are always going to factor in now days it seems though…really could go either way, or at times how Vegas wants it seems. I do think this was Macs best game, best as a pro from my limited views. The team played tough and I feel represented the AFC East well. Nothing to hang the head about too much. 

Really strange how it was actually special teams that cost the Pats.  Never see that from Belichick's teams.  Its usually the other way around.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.