Hunter Biden's Laptop Thread

Tiberius

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BillStime said:

“Breaking News”

Literally everything @BillsFanNC, @B-Man, @All_Pro_Bills, @JaCrispy and the rest of the nut jobs spew here is fake news.

Fn losers 

That's the wildest and most unbelievable conspiracy theory.  The problem with that theory is the e-mails on that machine are not the only copies. Did they also replace the original e-mails on every device and server of every person receiving and sending those e-mails to the Biden's in order for them all to match perfectly?    How'd they pull that off?  Pure fantasy.

And these are the same Russian characters that everyone has concluded don't have the strategic or tactical thinking and planning skills to defeat a lesser foe of Ukraine?  But they've got the brain power to pull off some elaborate and incomprehensible hoax?  Your cult is desperate to save the Biden's,  For whatever reason.  Unless some personal form of compensation is at risk I suggest you refrain from making yourself look silly by posting nonsense from nonsense sources.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's the wildest and most unbelievable conspiracy theory.  The problem with that theory is the e-mails on that machine are not the only copies. Did they also replace the original e-mails on every device and server of every person receiving and sending those e-mails to the Biden's in order for them all to match perfectly?    How'd they pull that off?  Pure fantasy.

And these are the same Russian characters that everyone has concluded don't have the strategic or tactical thinking and planning skills to defeat a lesser foe of Ukraine?  But they've got the brain power to pull off some elaborate and incomprehensible hoax?  Your cult is desperate to save the Biden's,  For whatever reason.  Unless some personal form of compensation is at risk I suggest you refrain from making yourself look silly by posting nonsense from nonsense sources.  

I imagine the CNN’s and NYT’s of the world are all over this bombshell revelation. I will read up on what they have to say and then report back. Please don’t wait up for it. It might take a while.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

hoax

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Exactly, the story you're peddling is an overly complex and elaborate hoax conjured up in a desperate attempt to avoid the truth.  What's troubling is you're smart enough to know that. 

Just like ever my other conspiracy you freaks create that blow up in your face.

You gullible fks

Biden's press secretary (Can't remember the idiot's name) will soon come out in a beret and a military  uniform like Baghdad Bob telling us tat all is well.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Thank you! I’ve been saying this about these email scandals for years! There are two people or more on an email…the sender and the recipients. So as in the case of Mrs Clinton, what was Obama doing with emails that were obviously coming in from an outside server? Sure….he and his I.T. Department knew nothing about it. Right! We have more security in place at my company than apparently exists at the White House. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Have the recipients of those emails been produced?

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

“Breaking News”

Literally everything @BillsFanNC, @B-Man, @All_Pro_Bills, @JaCrispy and the rest of the nut jobs spew here is fake news.

Fn losers 

Yep. They were duped by Rudy again. It’s really sad since Rudy is an idiot.

They should all feel very stupid since we warned them from the start almost 3 years ago. 

They need a competing fake investigation to distract themselves from Trump’s trials.

Edited by Governor

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

They need a competing fake investigation to distract themselves from Trump’s trials.

Bingo 

But the fake investigations and allegations are being promoted by complete idiots.

Biden wouldn’t be POTUS today if Trump’s DOJ was successful in confirming any of these Biden/Hunter allegations.

With that said - any Dem running against Trump in 2020/2024 would/will beat Trump by a landslide.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bingo 

But the fake investigations and allegations are being promoted by complete idiots.

Biden wouldn’t be POTUS today if Trump’s DOJ was successful in confirming any of these Biden/Hunter allegations.

With that said - any Dem running against Trump in 2020/2024 would/will beat Trump by a landslide.

The Ukraine conspiracies were in response to Trump getting busted on the phone call and trying to cheat. It didn’t make much political sense to extend it to the election, and now 3 years later! It was always projection and a really goofy story that I guess they just couldn’t quit.

They haven’t landed a single glove on Biden yet. It’s pretty amazing.

Edited by Governor
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hunter Biden plea deal for tax crimes in jeopardy
CNN ^ | 07/26/23 | Aditi Sangal and Mike Hayes

Hunter Biden's plea deal has fallen apart, according to federal prosecutors and the defense. President Joe Biden's son had been expected to plead guilty to two tax misdemeanors for not paying federal taxes on time as part of a plea agreement with the Justice Department.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/hunter-biden-tax-charges-hearing/index.html

Basically, the judge questioned the parameters of the deal which appears to have conflicting public and private versions.  The private version between US vs. Hunter Biden which grants immunity of any future prosecution for anything and the public deal which the DOJ states doesn't grant blanket immunity.  Which simultaneously takes Hunter off the hook for everything and allows DOJ/FBI to peddle their "ongoing investigation" narrative which provides them the excuse needed to block any Congressional or other efforts to request and subpoena any documents or information about the investigation.  That deal, once public, appears DOA.

• 3 weeks later...

If Hunter is convicted of a federal crime of course Joe will pardon him unless he is out of office. A State crime he cannot pardon. I'm getting tired of criminals in both parties , time to clean house.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well well well

We need to understand.  Are you fanatics and reality deniers still believing the claim that laptop and its contents are the creation of a Russian intelligence operation?  I must add, because of the superior intellect of the neo-liberal mind and as goes without saying, excellent reading comprehension skills, please forgive me for pointing out this is a simple yes or no question.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

We need to understand.  Are you fanatics and reality deniers still believing the claim that laptop and its contents are the creation of a Russian intelligence operation?  I must add, because of the superior intellect of the neo-liberal mind and as goes without saying, excellent reading comprehension skills, please forgive me for pointing out this is a simple yes or no question.

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

56 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They did try and get into our voting systems, or do you deny that? 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They did try and get into our voting systems, or do you deny that? 

You want to talk about that we can talk about that.  But first things first.  What none of your cult of chaos supporters will admit is that you've been suckered, hook, line, and sinker by disinformation.  In this case, disinformation created by 51 former IC persons who told a lie they knew was a lie.  To dis-inform American voters about the true nature of the Biden family business.  Interfering with the election.   Or more likely you knew from the beginning the laptop was genuine and lied about it all along too!  Take your pick.  Neither is a good look for your argument.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You want to talk about that we can talk about that.  But first things first.  What none of your cult of chaos supporters will admit is that you've been suckered, hook, line, and sinker by disinformation.  In this case, disinformation created by 51 former IC persons who told a lie they knew was a lie.  To dis-inform American voters about the true nature of the Biden family business.  Interfering with the election.   Or more likely you knew from the beginning the laptop was genuine and lied about it all along too!  Take your pick.  Neither is a good look for your argument.

What have we been hood winked about? 

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You want to talk about that we can talk about that.  But first things first.  What none of your cult of chaos supporters will admit is that you've been suckered, hook, line, and sinker by disinformation.  

Please read what you write before posting and question if your feelings above reflect on you...

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

In this case, disinformation created by 51 former IC persons who told a lie they knew was a lie. 

What happens when we find out these 51 former IC persons are correct?

OH, we know - you'll just move on to your next psyop.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

But in order for that to be true, won’t Hunter have to admit that the laptop data was actually his,

a change in his previous representations in other court proceedings?”

Hunter is a bigger dope than Billstime.

😆

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But in order for that to be true, won’t Hunter have to admit that the laptop data was actually his,

a change in his previous representations in other court proceedings?”

Hunter is a bigger dope than Billstime.

😆

The data was MANIPULATED - KEEP UP Bonnie