Devin Singletary 1st half vs 2nd half

Rigotz

Does anyone have access to 1st half vs 2nd half stats?

I would be curious to see Singletary’s 1st half vs 2nd half stats, particularly because I have a theory that we don’t give him the ball enough in the 2nd half.

He looked great in the 1st half against the Vikings, then got 4 touches in the second half and that feels like a theme.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

That looks like defenses figure out our run / blocking concepts at halftime and shut them down 

Cook not getting the ball in the 2nd half was shameful.  He looked good on his few touches.  I'm sure he would have loved a chance to respond to his brother's long TD with a big run of his own 

Edited by Warriorspikes51

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

That looks like defenses figure out our run / blocking concepts at halftime and shut them down 

Cook not getting the ball in the 2nd half was shameful.  He looked good on his few touches.  I'm sure he would have loved a chance to respond to his brother's long TD with a big run of his own 

Cook and Dorsey still owe me 120yds and 2tds from last game. I put my posting reputation on the line saying he would have a big game last week and they laid down. That's not something that I'll forget nor forgive them for. Redemption is the only way those two will get back into my good graces. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

story of his career so far

Our run game has been ***** for years. No consistency and Allen running has been the only real consistent bright spot, which isn't enough.  I still think OL is the biggest problem. Is it blocking schemes or just lack of top OL talent. RB's have also been underwhleming but I can't tell if its lack of vision... but the OL definitely is not making consistent holes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Our run game has been ***** for years. No consistency and Allen running has been the only real consistent bright spot, which isn't enough.  I still think OL is the biggest problem. Is it blocking schemes or just lack of top OL talent. RB's have also been underwhleming but I can't tell if its lack of vision... but the OL definitely is not making consistent holes

Picked up last year at the end of the season. Everyone thought it was Bates, that’s why we signed him.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

39 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

He had opportunities to score a TD and get first downs. He could do neither. He appeared kinda weak to me.

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

This is the whole teams problem imo and the same issue cropped up at the midway point of last season but they figured it out down the stretch.

Dorsey seems to have 0 confidence in our teams ability to pick up 3 or 4 yards on a tough run that the defense knows is coming. That’s making us press hard for tds in the red zone and leading to critical errors

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Picked up last year at the end of the season. Everyone thought it was Bates, that’s why we signed him.

Yep I thought that was part of the solution myself, Him and Brown..... but here we are yet again same exact problems no consistency

2 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I can’t help but wonder if we run well in the first half because teams don’t care if we run. 

I would think defenses having to respect run and pass in the first half and being up by 3 and 4 scores in the second half is a determining factor in these numbers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.