Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

Just now, BillMafia716ix said:

Maybe Singletary and Dorsey got some kind of beef going on. Maybe that’s why he didn’t see the ball the 2nd half.  If so, I side with Motor. 

Or... spitballing here... Our line can't block running plays so using Singletary, or anyone, is a waste of down?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Is it possible for there to be friction between Josh and other players or the coaches? That they want him to take the checkdowns and play it safe and he won't seem to do it? Similar to last year mid-season, it doesn't seem like they have that joy that they used to play with.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Or... spitballing here... Our line can't block running plays so using Singletary, or anyone, is a waste of down?

whiiiiich goes back to my beef about team-building philosophy

mcdermott and beane overvalue defense and undervalue offense.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Is it possible for there to be friction between Josh and other players or the coaches? That they want him to take the checkdowns and play it safe and he won't seem to do it? Similar to last year mid-season, it doesn't seem like they have that joy that they used to play with.

Different OC’s between this year & last & JA pushed for Dorsey. Has to be something else…. Maybe who’s getting paid & who isn’t. It’s usually about $.

Whatever it is it raised its ugly head last year and bled into this year.  Whatever’s toxic needs to be delt with, immediately!

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm sorry but you'll need to explain this one to me.

Easy. Drafting and picking up OL that are actually good. RBs that are actually good. And most important, WRs that are good. Besides Diggs, we are average at best. Davis really good but Josh should be getting real weapons every single off-season. Not just budget guys like Duke Johnson, Hines, McKenzie, Shakir, Crowder (omg I forgot he was in the team) 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

Even though the D played a rough game overall yesterday, they came up with 2 huge stands in the red zone (end of regulation and in OT) only to have Allen puke all over himself.  It wouldn't shock me to think some players on D might be a little pissed about that.  Even if true, who knows how big of an issue that would even be though.

• Agree 1

I'd like to know what Pam Oliver was talking about before the game, that Sean says that he couldn't really answer the question about what went into the decision to start Josh, "that would be unfair" and "the matter is complicated." Then she was quoting anonymous sources about how Josh looked in Friday practice.  What's going on here?

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

whiiiiich goes back to my beef about team-building philosophy

mcdermott and beane overvalue defense and undervalue offense.

I don't get this statement. If they value defense so much, why are they so vulnerable to the big run? There are flaws in every part of this team. It's not because the coach favors defense over offense.

2 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

I'd like to know what Pam Oliver was talking about before the game, that Sean says that he couldn't really answer the question about what went into the decision to start Josh, "that would be unfair" and "the matter is complicated." Then she was quoting anonymous sources about how Josh looked in Friday practice.  What's going on here?

Because Sean wanted to keep the Vikings guessing. That is all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't get this statement. If they value defense so much, why are they so vulnerable to the big run? There are flaws in every part of this team. It's not because the coach favors defense over offense.

been asleep during the past several offseasons?

going back to 2019, 6/9 first 1-2 round picks have been on defense.

Winning cures all. 

These are highly competitive people. 

When L’s start showing up on the ledger, lots of teams have internal issues that come to life.  

Just a matter of how toxic the issues truly are. 

*A worry of mine would be trust in the coaching staff.  As a player, seeing the types of losses we have had, and factoring in 13 seconds.  At some point, do you you tune them out because you don’t think they’re good at their job.  At 6-1, no problem.  6-3… and another ridiculous loss… yea, I don’t know if I want to hear Frazier or McDermott talking to me about how I need to focus on fundamentals … why don’t y’all?

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 4