NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Serious question..does anyone really believe this is still a super bowl team? We may not even win the division now. Truly unreal. Once again it’s like beating kc in the regular season was their sb and forgot there was more games left. This is exactly what happened last year

We have a Super Bowl caliber team coached by a #1 pick in the draft coaching staff.  

3 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

Way to jinx us Fox sports with your stupid statistic about the Bills not losing a game when leading at the half by 14 since 1960-something.  

1968.  Richard Nixon was elected President of the United States, for a first term, just five days earlier.

McDermott has to go. He is a not a good coach and he’s wasting the best Bills roster we’ve ever had. The talent of this team was covering up all his McD’s flaws every week. He can’t make good decisions to help the team win close games. He will probably fire Dorsey and use him as the scapegoat but it all starts at the top.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

I mean…..speaking honestly here. JA has to be completely out of the running for MVP. He would have to have some monstrous remaining games through the rest of the year and Pat Mahomes would have to break his leg. 

Yes, I agree. 

Who gave a crap in the first place?

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I don’t believe the fumble was on josh but a lot of other stuff was 

But why the F are you trying to sneak it from the half yard line??

Snap it in shotgun and let Josh run out wide and if he can't get it, he throws it out of bounds...pretty sure on 1 out of 3 attempts he would have been able to get out of the endzone if not get a first down to end it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Serious question..does anyone really believe this is still a super bowl team? We may not even win the division now. Truly unreal. Once again it’s like beating kc in the regular season was their sb and forgot there was more games left. This is exactly what happened last year

I still believe this is a Super Bowl team but it's dependent on a fitter defense and Josh playing to the best of his potential.

• Agree 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I think the inconsistency is simply who he is.  He can be great or really bad, and it can change based on possession, quarter, half, game, or multi-game streak.

Yeah the problem is that he’s our paid franchise guy, and still the heart of the team. You don’t want to be wondering which Josh you’re gonna get… and now it seems to be on a quarterly basis. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

In their defense… we have good backups when one or two guys are out.  

We finished the game missing Edmunds, Rousseau, Poyer and Elam.  Tre in witness protection.  Backup already in for Hyde since he’s done.  

Just insane. 

We have to hear every week how "Cam Lewis is a young hungry talent" etc etc

Idiot doesn't even know how to swat a ball away. 

I'm sick. I do not know what to say.  Seems like Josh does enough but then the surehanded receivers drop the ball.  He it Digs and Knox right in the numbers and they drop the ball.  I thought is was over with 44 seconds.  So much to talk about but don't know what to say.  Same old story really.  Can't win the one score games and have glaring issues in the red zone because they have no run.  4th and 2 near the goal line and you have to pass?  Didn't work on 3 down either.  I don't understand this curse.  You do everything humanely possible and still lose and this after all you had to do is run off 44 second.  I thought 13 Seconds was painful enough.  I got alot of flack around here about my criticisms of Mich Morse.  I don't know what happened on that snap but leave it to Morse, sure enough.  Knox has to catch that ball.  Diggs has to catch that ball.  These are franchise and fan base scarring losses.  Just so painful.  What does this team have to do to win a great game?

Edited by Reverse Meathead
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The only word I won’t use is “unbelievable.” Hell, doing what normal teams do and win the game when the defense hands you the ball to seal the victory would be unbelievable at this point. 

It was all too believable to see 44 seconds on the clock and the absolute worst possible thing to happen. 

This loss sucked, was unacceptable, and makes me wonder why I continue to watch. But it was also 100% believable. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.