Where’s the TV Map?

SoCal Deek

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

506 Sports - NFL Maps: Week 10, 2022

bills national game on fox

Thanks! 

So I’m traveling in Southern California this weekend. The FOX early game shows the Bills will be on local TV, but does it get blacked out because the Rams are on for the FOX late game? I’m usually home with my Sunday Ticket so I’ve gotten a bit rusty on the broadcasting  rules these days. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks! 

So I’m traveling in Southern California this weekend. The FOX early game shows the Bills will be on local TV, but does it get blacked out because the Rams are on for the FOX late game? I’m usually home with my Sunday Ticket so I’ve gotten a bit rusty on the broadcasting  rules these days. 

No

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

It's been a tough week for everyone. Give us a break, we are still trying to get over that Jets loss. 

We? If you aren't over that loss yet you'll probably never get over it.

40 minutes ago, T&C said:

We? If you aren't over that loss yet you'll probably never get over it.

Hell, I'm still not over the KC playoff loss or the Miami loss and besides, Josh got hurt in the Jets game also... what kind of a Bills fan are you? 

Don't worry HomeTeam, thankfully the Bills won't forget the losses and will take each one out on their opponents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Hell, I'm still not over the KC playoff loss or the Miami loss and besides, Josh got hurt in the Jets game also... what kind of a Bills fan are you? 

Don't worry HomeTeam, thankfully the Bills won't forget the losses and will take each one out on their opponents.

Old enough to watch Jack Kemp in the title games. You guys should just let this stuff go imo... we don't control anything the Bills do, we are passengers along for the ride.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I normally couldn’t care less but the one week I’m actually waiting for the broadcast map…. Nothing….crickets! 

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

but does it get blacked out because the Rams are on for the FOX late game? 

FOX has the doubleheader this week.

3 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I had no issues with the Miami loss, I was actually very proud of the effort given by those guys under those circumstances.

The Jets loss not so much. We got bullied at the line of scrimmage. Anytime that happens, it's concerning beyond just the loss because it highlights the holes in a potential championship run. 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Because this was faster. Sorry for bothering you. Go back to inventing cold fusion and solving world peace. 

Impossible for it to be faster coming here.  99.999% of the content here is doctors and athletic trainers creating a general consensus of Josh’s injury and recovery. 

There was also a similar thread complaining the injury reports weren’t readily available here. That didn’t go well either. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Many of us in Ohio will have to be subjected to the Steelers game instead of watching our game.

Absolutely disgusting!

Meanwhile, Atlanta fans are complaining they get the Buffalo game instead of New Orleans at Pittsburgh. Guess they'd rather watch two losing teams go at it rather than a possible SB preview. SMH.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.