BLOODBATH 2.0

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

thats because many americans are cultist ######s who enjoy misery. 

good luck in this shithole your cult has created, wallow in the mire and be proud &^%$tard.

Something I've noticed when spending time here on PPP, as well as some other sites, is the tendency of people on the Right to make liberal Americans the enemy. Not just the Democratic Party, or the candidates, electeds, leaders, or pundits, etc, but the voters and people themselves. While I know that there are plenty of liberals who view Republican voters with disdain, I've never heard "Own the Cons" said unironically. It's mostly "what is wrong with these people?" I don't like that view point but it's certainly not as heated as what Albwan posted.

It seems that, on the Right, viewing people who disagree with you as the enemy is not just accepted, it seems to be expected.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Something I've noticed when spending time here on PPP, as well as some other sites, is the tendency of people on the Right to make liberal Americans the enemy. Not just the Democratic Party, or the candidates, electeds, leaders, or pundits, etc, but the voters and people themselves. While I know that there are plenty of liberals who view Republican voters with disdain, I've never heard "Own the Cons" said unironically. It's mostly "what is wrong with these people?" I don't like that view point but it's certainly not as heated as what Albwan posted.

It seems that, on the Right, viewing people who disagree with you as the enemy is not just accepted, it seems to be expected.

You are replying to an aging clone who understands little of what he posts and gets 100% of his info from fox while questioning nothing.  He is absolutely the majority of the right over 70 years old.   If he's under 70 he's just that much more dumb.

Fox says I should be scared I is sure scared!

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Huh, you don’t strike me as one to wear blinders.  There is not one side worse than the other in this regard.   

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are replying to an aging clone who understands little of what he posts and gets 100% of his info from fox while questioning nothing.  He is absolutely the majority of the right over 70 years old.   If he's under 70 he's just that much more dumb.

Fox says I should be scared I is sure scared!

Case in point. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Huh, you don’t strike me as one to wear blinders.  There is not one side worse than the other in this regard.   

Case in point. 

Calling someone out for making bad arguments is fine . 

Saying or implying that anyone who doesn’t vote with your team is bad or the enemy is a problem. 

52 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Calling someone out for making bad arguments is fine . 

Saying or implying that anyone who doesn’t vote with your team is bad or the enemy is a problem. 

Calling them out is fine however calling them names  is childish and immature.  Ageism is real and the ability to debate has ceased to exist. 

51 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This is exactly the problem with American politics today and is why our political system has become dysfunctional. Social media has fueled much of the demonization of “those on the other team”. Too many people go down the worm hole resulting in ruined friendships, families, etc.

In the end, we are all Americans who have different opinions on issues. No different than the differences Americans debated during our grandparents time. We are all just trying to get by and raise our kids in this changing world. To call the other side the enemy is to call your neighbor, kids, or relatives who think different than you, the enemy. Who wants to live in that miserable world? Not me. Life is too short.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Calling them out is fine however calling them names  is childish and immature.  Ageism is real and the ability to debate has ceased to exist. 

Let's start with me calling out someone that never brings anything to this board, or probably anything ever.  Have you ever called those people out?  There are several.  They chime in only to throw in the latest line they learned from someone 1% smarter than them on the news or, if they can manage,  Twitter or Facebook.  

Let's end with the irony of you whining about ageism in the Era of Joe Biden.  

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

It was the same way when Trump was first in office the hate for him from the left was like a infectious disease that over took a ton of people . I can remember instances where people would completely disconnect them selves from family members that voted for or even agree'd with anything Trump related .

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the deal was & where that much hate could come from in such a short time sure i understand the guy was very arrogant & says somethings that came across as foolish but in comparison from then till now i feel despite his short comings his policy worked .

Yet even though things were doing well & business people that i know along with my personal income was better than i have ever done before if you asked someone that didn't like Trump they were of the mindset that every thing sucked the economy, unemployment, anything & everything about him .

Here it is over 2 years after he has been out of office & the left or Dems what ever name you choose to use still have this over abundance of hate for the man & i wish they would put this POTUS under the same microscope as they did then but it's very apparent to me & others that they don't .

It's kind of you get what you give scenario from the right and or the left .

Can you say Double Standard ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Let's start with me calling out someone that never brings anything to this board, or probably anything ever.  Have you ever called those people out?  There are several.  They chime in only to throw in the latest line they learned from someone 1% smarter than them on the news or, if they can manage,  Twitter or Facebook.  

Let's end with the irony of you whining about ageism in the Era of Joe Biden.  

I call our those people all the time.  And whining about ageism?  Nope pointing out you’re use of it.  So you have a problem when people make fun of Biden’s age but it’s ok when you make fun of a poster’s age?  Good job!  😏

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I call our those people all the time.  And whining about ageism?  Nope pointing out you’re use of it.  So you have a problem when people make fun of Biden’s age but it’s ok when you make fun of a poster’s age?  Good job!  😏

I'm definitely ageist.  Old people should not do certain things.

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Such as?  And define old. 

It's hard to define,  people decline often at drastically different rates. Both Biden and Trump are too old.  1 of the 2 is also batshiite crazy tho that's not really the question. 

Old people are great for certain things but many thy are not.

All these convos have degraded to which side is worse rather than comparing plans and deciding which has the best position.  Both parties are really in ***** shape.  If the Trump movement ends it will be a huge positive.   

Being a non religious rep how can you stand elected officials wanting to insert their Christian values on everyone?  Does that at least qualify as a negative?  It should for all people.   The founding fathers made it clear how they thought on that religion mixed with govt.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's hard to define,  people decline often at drastically different rates. Both Biden and Trump are too old.  1 of the 2 is also batshiite crazy tho that's not really the question. 

Old people are great for certain things but many thy are not.

All these convos have degraded to which side is worse rather than comparing plans and deciding which has the best position.  Both parties are really in ***** shape.  If the Trump movement ends it will be a huge positive.   

Being a non religious rep how can you stand elected officials wanting to insert their Christian values on everyone?  Does that at least qualify as a negative?  It should for all people.   The founding fathers made it clear how they thought on that religion mixed with govt.

Awesome dodge!  Give me some specifics. You said old people shouldn’t do certain things?  Such as?   

And for the thousandth time I’m not. Republican however I have ZERO problem with Christian values.  So I guess we can add you to the list of those that misunderstands the Founding Fathers thoughts on the Church and State. 

On 11/9/2022 at 5:52 PM, Albwan said:

thats because many americans are cultist ######s who enjoy misery. 

good luck in this shithole your cult has created, wallow in the mire and be proud &^%$tard.

If there is one thing that has been proven by your response due to your bias it is that if you believe that this guy is any better than any other your as big of a F**KTARD as the others or your just a gluten for punishment & would rather pay out more money than have it in you pocket to spend it the way on what you would like . 

But to each there own you say F**KTARD I say incompetent Dum ass !! 

18 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

F**k your feelings.

Am I doing it right?

No, I think you have it wrong. 

It’s “facts don’t care about your feelings unless the facts don’t support me in which case everything is fake and there’s a grand conspiracy against me” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 6:59 PM, ChiGoose said:

It seems as if it goes both ways i remember when Trump was in office family members would disown their own family just because they voted for him I have had friends that just at the mention of his name you could here & see the disdain they had for anything about him & it wasn't just in the area which i live in .

Hollywood went on a rampage every late night host (although before he became pres. wanted to be his buddy) just stacked on the hate redirect & took analogy's he would put forth as what he would actually do if given the chance .

So it comes from both and given what happened after certain events in the US the actions & reactions from a lot of people in the US in a lot of the major cities here proves that it is equally as bad from both sides . 

Which in the end i feel is what they want because in no way do they want any of us to get together & agree on anything because then their divide conquer agenda wouldn't work as well as it is .

4 minutes ago, T master said:

It seems as if it goes both ways i remember when Trump was in office family members would disown their own family just because they voted for him I have had friends that just at the mention of his name you could here & see the disdain they had for anything about him & it wasn't just in the area which i live in .

Hollywood went on a rampage every late night host (although before he became pres. wanted to be his buddy) just stacked on the hate redirect & took analogy's he would put forth as what he would actually do if given the chance .

So it comes from both and given what happened after certain events in the US the actions & reactions from a lot of people in the US in a lot of the major cities here proves that it is equally as bad from both sides . 

Which in the end i feel is what they want because in no way do they want any of us to get together & agree on anything because then their divide conquer agenda wouldn't work as well as it is .

Yeah, Chi’s post was silly.  Some people demonize others for their political beliefs, it goes across the spectrum, and it’s nothing new. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yeah, Chi’s post was silly.  Some people demonize others for their political beliefs, it goes across the spectrum, and it’s nothing new. 

Maybe nothing new but much more intense now i feel than it ever was that i can remember . Very hard to understand how some one can hate that much to just stop a life long relationship with friends & family because of a vote .

If they were hurting someone by selling drugs or something such as that understand it but because of a vote NAH not worth it .

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...