BLOODBATH 2.0

On 11/25/2022 at 7:13 AM, BillStime said:

Well it's CA what do you expect they are gluttons for punishment the highest taxes & gas prices of any single state & they continually vote those people back into the seats they hold any one that would continue to put Waters, Schiff, Fienstien, & Newsome in office well read the names & you will need all the info you need to tell how stupid is as stupid does .

Hey let's give needles to the junkies and they can give them back when they are done shooting up heroin to stop the spread of aids - BRILLIANT !! San Fran use to be a really beautiful city have you been there recently to see what the progress thinking of these idiots have done to the place i have ...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

Well it's CA what do you expect they are gluttons for punishment the highest taxes & gas prices of any single state & they continually vote those people back into the seats they hold any one that would continue to put Waters, Schiff, Fienstien, & Newsome in office well read the names & you will need all the info you need to tell how stupid is as stupid does .

Hey let's give needles to the junkies and they can give them back when they are done shooting up heroin to stop the spread of aids - BRILLIANT !! San Fran use to be a really beautiful city have you been there recently to see what the progress thinking of these idiots have done to the place i have ...

BLOODBATH

• Eyeroll 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2022 at 6:59 PM, ChiGoose said:

Something I've noticed when spending time here on PPP, as well as some other sites, is the tendency of people on the Right to make liberal Americans the enemy. Not just the Democratic Party, or the candidates, electeds, leaders, or pundits, etc, but the voters and people themselves. While I know that there are plenty of liberals who view Republican voters with disdain, I've never heard "Own the Cons" said unironically. It's mostly "what is wrong with these people?" I don't like that view point but it's certainly not as heated as what Albwan posted.

It seems that, on the Right, viewing people who disagree with you as the enemy is not just accepted, it seems to be expected.

Uh wut? The Dems are always seeing the Republicans as evil, while Republicans disagree with Dem positions. The Dems have turned up the heat in the kitchen, what you're seeing now is the backlash to the zero sum game the dems have been playing for decades now. Don't get it twisted. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Uh wut? The Dems are always seeing the Republicans as evil, while Republicans disagree with Dem positions. The Dems have turned up the heat in the kitchen, what you're seeing now is the backlash to the zero sum game the dems have been playing for decades now. Don't get it twisted. 

There’s a reason why “own the libs” is a thing while “own the cons” isn’t. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

There’s a reason why “own the libs” is a thing while “own the cons” isn’t. 

Youre focusing on one specific thing that is a manifestation of all of the bull that the dems have put the Republicans through before social media became a thing. You're being disingenuous. In society, if you're republican, you're evil to the Dems, it's ok if you're hurt, if you're called names, if you're destroyed career wise, you're a republican. Republican leaning view points are the enemy to the liberal controlled media, education system, and powers. Republicans are the counter culture today. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Youre focusing on one specific thing that is a manifestation of all of the bull that the dems have put the Republicans through before social media became a thing. You're being disingenuous. In society, if you're republican, you're evil to the Dems, it's ok if you're hurt, if you're called names, if you're destroyed career wise, you're a republican. Republican leaning view points are the enemy to the liberal controlled media, education system, and powers. Republicans are the counter culture today. 

I don’t want to deny your personal experience but I have to say that what you’ve portrayed does not fit the liberal circles I move in at all. 

From my personal experience, Dems tend to promote policies, even if those policies would benefit Republican voters than Dems (like nationwide rural broadband).

For all the vitriol I’ve seen for politicians like Trump and McConnell, or officials like Ronna McDaniel or the Koch’s, the worst I’ve seen about GOP voters themselves is confusion or frustration. More typically, it’s more of not thinking about them much at all, which is certainly a problem (though you see less of that here in the Midwest than you do on the coasts).

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t want to deny your personal experience but I have to say that what you’ve portrayed does not fit the liberal circles I move in at all. 

From my personal experience, Dems tend to promote policies, even if those policies would benefit Republican voters than Dems (like nationwide rural broadband).

For all the vitriol I’ve seen for politicians like Trump and McConnell, or officials like Ronna McDaniel or the Koch’s, the worst I’ve seen about GOP voters themselves is confusion or frustration. More typically, it’s more of not thinking about them much at all, which is certainly a problem (though you see less of that here in the Midwest than you do on the coasts).

Just a few examples from the left: labeling an inanimate object as racist (wall), labeling anything that has to do with any disparity as racist or sexist or what have you, regardless of any other reason that more easily explains the issue, labeling the person has a -phobe, -ist, etc because of their ideas which are not anywhere near what they are labeling, in order to drive hate towards that person and move the person away from the policy. What do you think these labels connotations are? That those people they are leveling them towards are sweet and nice people, no, they ostracize and demonize at every corner to get what they want, they demonize Republicans ALL THE TIME. Have you been living under a rock? 

it’s laughable to me that you’re trying to turn the tables on what the Dems have been doing for a long time and blame it on the Republicans. Todays society, the selfishness, the me me me, the I don’t have to listen to you society is racist crowd and I’ll let you know about it and ruin your career is squarely on the democratic side of the aisle, not the Republican side. I shouldn’t be surprised, democrats tend to blame the left for things they’re actually doing. 

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Like (+1) 1

Damn. The anti cop pro tax guy owon.  The state will probably move from top 5 in net domestic migration out of the state to the top three.  Congratulations to the PACs/unions that got votes in an off year.  Feel bad for the people living in the war zones in the city.  

Wait they were already top three for the state and the city is doing the same. 

https://www.cmap.illinois.gov/updates/all/-/asset_publisher/UIMfSLnFfMB6/content/stagnant-international-immigration-slows-population-growth-in-the-chicago-region#:~:text=The Chicago region continues to,over the last four years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_net_migration

We keep electing more and more extreme candidates.  

Edited by Chris farley

26 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Just a few examples from the left: labeling an inanimate object as racist (wall), labeling anything that has to do with any disparity as racist or sexist or what have you, regardless of any other reason that more easily explains the issue, labeling the person has a -phobe, -ist, etc because of their ideas which are not anywhere near what they are labeling, in order to drive hate towards that person and move the person away from the policy. What do you think these labels connotations are? That those people they are leveling them towards are sweet and nice people, no, they ostracize and demonize at every corner to get what they want, they demonize Republicans ALL THE TIME. Have you been living under a rock? 

it’s laughable to me that you’re trying to turn the tables on what the Dems have been doing for a long time and blame it on the Republicans. Todays society, the selfishness, the me me me, the I don’t have to listen to you society is racist crowd and I’ll let you know about it and ruin your career is squarely on the democratic side of the aisle, not the Republican side. I shouldn’t be surprised, democrats tend to blame the left for things they’re actually doing. 

All the things you blame the left for are mostly true.  Most of the rational left despises them as much as we do the over the top conspiracy loving loonies on the right.  

I've never actually met those looney lefties either though.   I just see them on Twitter and maybe Facebook. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I've never actually met those looney lefties either though.   I just see them on Twitter and maybe Facebook. 

Look in the mirror.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

All the things you blame the left for are mostly true.  Most of the rational left despises them as much as we do the over the top conspiracy loving loonies on the right.  

Be louder than them, tell them to sit down and shut up. You will gain my respect. As it stands, their looney ridiculousness is winning the day and their politics are destroying this country. We need the moderates on the right AND left to come together and become the parents in the room again. 

34 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Be louder than them, tell them to sit down and shut up. You will gain my respect. As it stands, their looney ridiculousness is winning the day and their politics are destroying this country. We need the moderates on the right AND left to come together and become the parents in the room again. 

Totally agree.  

If we could shoot into space everyone that gets offended by bs and every conspiracy loving maga moron we would be much better off.

I'm not gonna sit on social media all day.  And conspiracy nuts aren't going to listen to you, they'll just call you a rino.  I'm not sure what normal people can do at this moment. 

Edited by L Ron Burgundy

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7bi3eee1xrb43bck7uj

• Like (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Totally agree.  

If we could shoot into space everyone that gets offended by bs and every conspiracy loving maga moron we would be much better off.

I'm not gonna sit on social media all day.  And conspiracy nuts aren't going to listen to you, they'll just call you a rino.  I'm not sure what normal people can do at this moment. 

What we really need is our congress and senate moderates to stand up and not side with the fringes. To say shut up and sit down when the dumb ideas are espoused on both sides, let the rule of law creep back in to our normal course of discussion. It's ok to be nice to each other, we don't have to see each other through groups or people but rather as Americans trying to work together as one for each other. Not all this division, we need radical moderatism. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7bi3eee1xrb43bck7uj

I could post a bunch of lunatic leftist too, but that would only add to your idiocy, you're part of the problem. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I could post a bunch of lunatic leftist too, but that would only add to your idiocy, you're part of the problem. 

The fringes are rough on both sides - but the fringe on your side runs the GQP and is the definition of trash.

You freaks talk about the breakdown of norms and decorum but your cult steals the show:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7913ebb5401e3731e0e

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The fringes are rough on both sides - but the fringe on your side runs the GQP and is the definition of trash.

You freaks talk about the breakdown of norms and decorum but your cult steals the show:

Again, case in point, you continue to show YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Find a mirror.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I’m the problem, precious?

You can’t blame me for your poor choices.

“Precious” as though that’s supposed to upset me coming from the likes of a lunatic like yourself. You don’t know my choices, thus you cannot make a value judgment on them. Sit down junior, I’ll teach you a lesson in normal rational thinking. This will take a while, and you’ll likely never get it, but who knows, maybe one day you will. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Breakdown of Norms?  

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is this a joke??

I’ll take the **s holes that support the Constitution and biology over the Communists fascist totalitarian maosists that hate America all day every day.  

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

“Precious” as though that’s supposed to upset me coming from the likes of a lunatic like yourself. You don’t know my choices, thus you cannot make a value judgment on them. Sit down junior, I’ll teach you a lesson in normal rational thinking. This will take a while, and you’ll likely never get it, but who knows, maybe one day you will. 

Ok precious - lmao

idiots 

Just now, BillStime said:

Ok precious - lmao

idiots 

That’s all you got, any day junior, give me something, anything that shows you have any sense, just two brain cells to rub together. Just one sign of life in that desolate skull of yours. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Breakdown of Norms?  

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is this a joke??

I’ll take the **s holes that support the Constitution and biology over the Communists fascist totalitarian maosists that hate America all day every day.  

👆🤡 - talk about fringe

7 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

That’s all you got

That's all I need... look at the meltdown you're having.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡 - talk about fringe

Meltdowns would look like emotion only.  

Like Democrat voters that post Trump memes all day.  

Fact based opinions scare you because you can’t rebut them.   

Our concern will be the masses fleeing from Chicago and voting the same way in Indiana or Wisconsin.  

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡 - talk about fringe

Yeah, the emotions you’re showing, the ones where you can’t contest my facts only attack character. You lose every time and then try and accuse the other of what you’re doing, completely melting down and dying on the inside. 

• Agree 2

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

Yeah, the emotions you’re showing, the ones where you can’t contest my facts only attack character. You lose every time and then try and accuse the other of what you’re doing, completely melting down and dying on the inside. 

You're the one doing all the attacking... all that WINNING must be getting to you.

• Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

That’s all you got, any day junior, give me something, anything that shows you have any sense, just two brain cells to rub together. Just one sign of life in that desolate skull of yours. 

Calm down dude, you are losing it. Stop making it so easy for people to get under your thin skin 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Calm down dude, you are losing it. Stop making it so easy for people to get under your thin skin 

Here's the sidekick, or is he your sidekick? Who knows. You both have equally terrible takes that make no sense. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

You're the one doing all the attacking... all that WINNING must be getting to you.

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Here's the sidekick, or is he your sidekick? Who knows. You both have equally terrible takes that make no sense. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

I'm guessing it's not just the extremists of the R party that have this POS leading the prez polls in the primary.  Unless you believe almost all R's are extremists.  There are very few moderates there to compromise with.  Most have left.

7 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Again, case in point, you continue to show YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Find a mirror.

Ok, so let's be civil.  I agree with Bill.  I'll dumb it down to the fringe on the left is unbelievably annoying but ignorable.   They have little influence, I wish they had none but...democracy.   politicians cave to nonsense for votes.

The fringe has become the right.  Republicans who don't cave to election fraud nonsense are called rinos and often lose elections because of that.   I rarely hear normal discourse from conservatives.   It's a spatter of inane conspiracy theories.   

Explain to me how you think that's incorrect if you would.   I totally agree that both parties need to elect better people.   That may be the only way out.  I'm glad that a lot of the most divisive are old as shiite.