The Bills lost yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

That's fine and dandy, but what did you do that caused the Bills to lose? 

Only 2 things I can think of.... made queso and chips at halftime.  First time I did that this season. 

felt supremely confident with 7mins left and a punt downed at the 4 that we’d be kicking the game winning FG. 

• Like (+1) 1

I had work to do... and c'mon, it was only the Jets... so I pulled up the game on my computer screen and only half paid attention

I was wearing my customary Kyle Williams jersey and nasty red Bills hat, neither of which had been washed since being purged of ill humors after the Dolphins game, so I thought that would be enough

By the time I fully realized the Bills were gonna blow it if I didn't pay more attention it was too late

I turned on the big screen after the start of the 4th and proceeded to crank up my dog's PTSD, but too no avail

The loss was clearly all my fault... I take no responsibility for Josh's elbow, however, that's on the OL

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, transient said:

I had work to do... and c'mon, it was only the Jets... so I pulled up the game on my computer screen and only half paid attention

I was wearing my customary Kyle Williams jersey and nasty red Bills hat, neither of which had been washed since being purged of ill humors after the Dolphins game, so I thought that would be enough

By the time I fully realized the Bills were gonna blow it if I didn't pay more attention it was too late

I turned on the big screen after the start of the 4th and proceeded to crank up my dog's PTSD, but too no avail

The loss was clearly all my fault... I take no responsibility for Josh's elbow, however, that's on the OL

I want to introduce you to a thing called a "period."

It's this thing:  " . "

You stick it in your writing when you are done with a single thought.

Try it!  You're like it! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I want to introduce you to a thing called a "period."

It's this thing:  " . "

You stick it in your writing when you are done with a single thought.

Try it!  You're like it! 

How am I like a period? And are we talking menses or punctuation? I want to make sure to calibrate my indignation appropriately

2 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

They lost because they refused to go with 3 LBers vs a jet team that ever one new was going to run the ball that whole 4th qt. That's 2 weeks in a row Buffalo refused to get out of the nickel especially without Malino.  It was driving me crazy all game. Benford is no Matt Malino 

That's fine and dandy, but what did you do that caused the Bills to lose? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.