Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Even this "report" is annoying. I still think this was a nerve thing and that's why the gripping the football was an issue.

Still not seeing any actual reports on the injury.

100% what I just thought.

I just doubt the Bills would risk playing Allen with a tear in his UCL, maybe if it was an almost undetectable nick. 

But he’s out there with a Grade 1, Grade 2 sprain, I just find that highly unlikely.

But they just keep throwing that “sprain” out there with no context.

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Tre would never play the whole game in any case

Why not? He’s been off the PUP for a month now. He’s practicing in full. 

This is still news. He’s not a full go if he’s on a pitch count, as you are suggesting. Or they don’t have confidence in him playing a full game. Again, that’s still significant news.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Sometimes being a great head coach is learning to protect your players from themselves.

Josh Allen needs someone to protect his body because he will run through a brick wall if he has to.

That’s a fair point but I think this injury is likely extremely minor. To the point where if a qb did not play through injuries of this severity they would likely never play lol I don’t believe the bills even confirmed it was an elbow sprain so even that part of it seems like wild speculation 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That’s a fair point but I think this injury is likely extremely minor. To the point where if a qb did not play through injuries of this severity they would likely never play lol I don’t believe the bills even confirmed it was an elbow sprain so even that part of it seems like wild speculation 

This is what I said all week.  The team hasn't confirmed anything just the talking heads speculation 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.