Snyder is selling the Commanders

Reed83HOF

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bank of America sells football teams?  Go figure!  I was just hoping they'd get me a little bit better interest on my checking account.

The company which screwed out many homeowners on mortgages (some I know from personal experience helping out homeowners).  Makes sense.

1 minute ago, Arkady Renko said:

Why are we supposed to hate him again?

Because is a well documented piece of human garbage. Every opportunity he has ever had not to be the worlds biggest A hole he has not so politely passed. The story's are endless. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

He’s POS, terrible owner, and going to make a ton of money off being awful. This is where the world isn’t fair haha. 

7 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

If he sells, the game of football will be better off.

Washington fans are so happy right now. He was one of the worst owners in sports. 

25 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

*Throws name in the hat*
**Checks bank account**
*Rescinds name from hat* 

I’m willing to kick in a few 1,000. Sure would be neat to own a nfl team!

9 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This is why Pegula was happy to overpay by 100 or 200 MILLION DOLLARS on the Bills....

The real money is made when the franchise is flipped for ridiculously appreciated prices.

People forget these guys are GETTING PAID HANDSOMELY for the experience of owning an NFL team.

Not sure why more aren't lined up waiting to buy them.

Because of the stipulations Ralph Wilson put in last lease making it expense for any owner to buy and move which most buyers who wanted most money would do.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s POS, terrible owner, and going to make a ton of money off being awful. This is where the world isn’t fair haha. 

Washington fans are so happy right now. He was one of the worst owners in sports. 

Yeah, I lived in northern VA for about six or seven years after college. Got several buddies who will be very happy about this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I hope he writes a book after the sale is complete and smears every NFL owner he can.

There could be a whole book series, one from each owner. Snyder is one of the worst of them, though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

*Throws name in the hat*
**Checks bank account**
*Rescinds name from hat* 

You obviously don't understand how these acquisitions work.... 

You: "I want to buy the team"

Bank: "you can't afford $6bn"

You: "but if I owned the team I'd have an asset worth $6bn, therefore I'd like a $6bn loan against that asset to buy that asset"

Bank: "can't argue with that logic."

:D

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.