NFL Week 8: Around the NFL - Post about Sunday games not including the Bills - open at 8:36 AM

BuffaloBill

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Zappe come out in the second half. To be honest, he should do.

As it was planned all along

Detroit pass defense is so bad Allen may have 800 yards...they make the Steelers secondary look good. Literally Tua is throwing to dudes 20 and 30 yards down field that are 5-6 yards open all game 

Zach Wilson....what was that?? 🥴

Edited by Big Turk

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Don't worry, Josh Allen threw a bunch of picks his first couple years. (And other things Jets fans tell themselves!)

The problem is he also wowed you 4-5 times a game, Wilson wows you maybe once every 2 or 3 games.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Saleh is ***** heated.

It was a penalty. He took multiple steps after the ball was gone and launched into him. That's getting called every time. There was no reason for it...Saleh should be yelling at the player not the ref. Just stupid.

Edited by Big Turk

I don't care about records - if we can't beat the Jets we don't desrve anything - tried to do the right thing but F the Cheaters - I want them to die

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.