Bills release new stadium renderings

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, May Day 10 said:

One thing that looks kind of messed up is the empty slices in the corners.  Why?!

Because they listened to @R. Rich concerns about fans crowding along the tunnel trying to get autographs after games, so give them as much separation as possible, so it's not worth the trouble to get over there. 

22 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Am I mad they’re building another open air stadium in the middle of nowhere costing taxpayers a billion dollars you ask? Yes

There are around 9,100,400 people in the state of NY over 18 working. The average cost is around $110 per person who is employed in the state of NY. You can spend more than that on dinner, some drinks, and an uber. 

Edited by H2o

2 hours ago, saundena said:

No red endzones, fail!

In all seriousness, I like it.  I wish the capacity was a bit larger (more screaming fans = louder game day experience).  The bills usually sell out so the decision to reduce capacity is a bit curious.

I wonder if the architects and engineers will build in some sort of "advantage" to maximize crowd noise like in Seattle, or orient the stadium relative to the lake to maximize wind swirl, etc.

Finally, I hope they figure out a way to honor Ralph in some way.

Somewhere I read adding a few more seats added a disproportionate amount to the total  cost.

Ralph/Terry/Erie County is  cheap

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, SDS said:

Does anyone why there isn't a 🤬 floating ring roof to cover the lower bowl and protect the expensive seats, while leaving the upper deck exposed? Surely the architects have seen the Jetsons.

Now see these are the important questions. Anyone got Raccuia on speed dial? 

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that the video board shows the bills celebrating in the ez in white jerseys when they are at the 20 in blue jerseys on the field?

And the scoreboard shows them beating the Jets when they are clearly playing the Patriots?

42 minutes ago, boyst said:

The one question I have is about the field house and training center. It's going to be pretty far away from the stadium. If possible and I am the Bills i'd almost build a tunnel to thenew stadium.

There already is a tunnel from the admin/fieldhouse buildings to the current stadium.  I think it shouldn't be too difficult to extend it to the new stadium. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.