Hochul

Irv

If you live in NY and you care about the state, please get out and vote for Lee Zeldin.  If that idiot Hochul is re-elected, we will see crime and taxes like never before.  Babies will be aborted on their due date.  Please get out and vote.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Lee Zeldin looks like a freak. I wouldn't want that weirdo in charge of anything. 

Go Hochul! A good American! 

Why does this response not surprise one person that is on this board ?? Common sense answers only please !! 

"After spending the summer pounding Republican opponent Lee Zeldin as an anti-abortion, Donald Trump acolyte, Hochul is finding out..."

"... what other Democrats across the nation are also learning: Crime and the economy are crowding out abortion rights and the former president’s troubles as top of mind issues for voters. The New York governor is responding with a last-minute shift in approach just weeks ahead of the election by promoting her efforts to create jobs and fight crime. 'You deserve to feel safe,' Hochul says in a new TV ad released Saturday as part of a $1 million-plus buy in New York City. 'And as your governor, I won’t stop working until you do.'"

From "Hochul pivots in New York as GOP challenger rises on crime, economic message/New polls this week showed the race tightening — maybe to low single digits, uncomfortably close for Democrats after two decades of statewide dominance in New York" (Politico).

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2022/10/after-spending-summer-pounding.html

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/22/hochul-zeldin-midterm-crime-inflation-00062843

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

She's a good one! 

Better than this complete POS: 

image.png.406d32918f691058937b6b224ad155d1.png

Trump is running for Governor?  Honest question for you Tibs. You agree with babies being aborted on their due date?  

Edited by Irv

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

If she wants to make a dent she should move to a red state where it’s rampant.

In red states the liberals are much more concentrated, therefore the damage is in much smaller areas. I wish I was kidding but in Orlando the blue areas are exclusively where the bad schools are, exclusively where the high crime is, and exclusively where the poverty is. None of the bad parts of life escape the democrat enclaves in Florida 

Hochul has sanpaku eyes. Indicative of some defect of character. 

Zeldin is a puss but at least he tries to talk tough on occasion. 

NY under Hochul is as predicted, much the same as NY under cuomo. Corrupt, listless, and wayward. 

On 10/23/2022 at 6:35 AM, Tiberius said:

Lee Zeldin looks like a freak. I wouldn't want that weirdo in charge of anything. 

May be true, but have you taken a good look at Hochul lately? She needs to put away the putty knife she applies her makeup with. 
If I were a NY voter I’d vote for Zeldin. I don’t like him. But every so often someone or something needs to bust up the arrogance of single party rule. 
Hochul: good for Bills fans, bad for the State of NY. 

14 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

In red states the liberals are much more concentrated, therefore the damage is in much smaller areas. I wish I was kidding but in Orlando the blue areas are exclusively where the bad schools are, exclusively where the high crime is, and exclusively where the poverty is. None of the bad parts of life escape the democrat enclaves in Florida 

Correlation is not causation. At least not necessarily. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

May be true, but have you taken a good look at Hochul lately? She needs to put away the putty knife she applies her makeup with. 
If I were a NY voter I’d vote for Zeldin. I don’t like him. But every so often someone or something needs to bust up the arrogance of single party rule. 

So we are now “judging” politicians based on their makeup application?   So now it’s “putty face bad”?  LOL 

On 10/23/2022 at 2:35 AM, Tiberius said:

And there it is people! In plain sight just as it’s always been. The diverse, tolerant, inclusive Left making comments and judging people on how they ‘look’. 

Very nice Tibs. A new low. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If your point is that there are several very nice liberal places in Orlando to live you are correct. But I can state with certainty if you are in an area of Orange County that is dangerous and not maintained then it is a blue area.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Most babies get "aborted" on their due day. Gees, can't stay up in their forever 

Put your guard down for a minute.  I'm interested in your sincere thoughts on this question.  

27 minutes ago, Irv said:

Put your guard down for a minute.  I'm interested in your sincere thoughts on this question.  

You mean a perfectly healthy baby and no health concerns for the mother? 

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Good luck with that one. 😉

Well, your questions are usually totally inane so I guess I understand your frustration at being ignored 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You mean a perfectly healthy baby and no health concerns for the mother? 

Yes.  Should a woman be allowed to abort (and kill the fetus) on the due date even if there is no rape, nor *****, and the mother and baby are perfectly healthy?  You recognize that some politicians, including Kathy Hochul support this.  What do you think?

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

Yes.  Should a woman be allowed to abort (and kill the fetus) on the due date even if there is no rape, nor *****, and the mother and baby are perfectly healthy?  You recognize that some politicians, including Kathy Hochul support this.  What do you think?

I need to see proof of this. How often does this happen? 

8 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s ok to say you disagree that it’s ok to kill a baby on its due date. You will be in agreement with the vast majority of the world’s population. That is, unless you….

It's ok to post evidence to back up claims, with links, which he did not have. 

But, to the point, I support a women's right to choose for herself. You agree with that? 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s ok to say you disagree that it’s ok to kill a baby on its due date. You will be in agreement with the vast majority of the world’s population. That is, unless you….

Even late term is barbaric.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's ok to post evidence to back up claims, with links, which he did not have. 

But, to the point, I support a women's right to choose for herself. You agree with that? 

In general yes, but nobody gets to choose murder in a situation like imminent birth. Sad that you see it otherwise. No doubt there’s a small percentage of people out there like you. 

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

In general yes, but nobody gets to choose murder in a situation like imminent birth. Sad that you see it otherwise. No doubt there’s a small percentage of people out there like you. 

Why would I take you seriously? You want the people at the border to just go back to oppression and death, right? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I think the issue all the politicians and experts on abortion dodge is at what point do they believe the unborn child is sentient and has rights to a life?   3 moths, 6 months, the day before birth?  All they say is "I support a women's right to choose".  Good for you and by the way so do I.  Now define and articulate the rules and parameters that govern that "choice" and stop with all the election slogans.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why would I take you seriously? You want the people at the border to just go back to oppression and death, right? 

Putting your true colors on display. Sad for internet strangers and no doubt even more sad for those around you.