Covid Protocols 2023

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

REMINDER:

The Real Science on Masks: They Make No Difference

Face coverings do nothing to reduce the spread of Covid, according to a new, gold standard scientific review.

By John Tierney

February 27, 2023

https://www.thefp.com/p/the-real-science-on-masks-they-make

Chigoose hardest hit. I suspect he will power through and keep the KN95 handy for those superspreader events we have been hearing so much about. 

Also - to each their own. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

THE NYPD HAS HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR MASK OBSESSIVENESS, MANHATTANITES: 

NYC police want shoppers to remove masks before entering stores.

Face masks, once an essential Covid-19 protective measure, are now being worn by criminals to conceal their identities, according to New York police who are urging businesses to unmask customers before letting them in stores.

The recommendation is a 180-degree turn from mask-wearing norms at the onset of the pandemic. During peak periods of infection, federal agencies mandated mask-wearing in public places, while many businesses required customers to wear them on the premises.

Now, however, some businesses are banning customers from entering the premises with face masks on, saying the policy change is needed to identify thieves. And after numerous incidents, the New York Police Department is urging business owners to make shoppers remove their face masks and flash their features before being let in.

“We’re seeing far too often where people are coming up to our businesses, sometimes with masks and latex gloves, and they’re being buzzed in, they’re being allowed to enter into the store and then we have a robbery or some kind of property being stolen,” NYPD chief of department Jeffrey Maddrey said recently in an address to the local business community.

It’s good to see the NYPD is following the science these days, even if many New Yorkers have to be dragged kicking and screaming out of their Mass Formation Psychosis. Or as fellow Insta-co-blogger John Tierney wrote late last month: The Real Science on Masks: They Make No Difference.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nyc-police-want-shoppers-remove-230315619.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YXB1bmRpdC5jb20v&guce

https://www.thefp.com/p/the-real-science-on-masks-they-make

Why the Left Is Pro-Mask

By Dennis Prager

March 07, 2023

FTA:

One reason is that the further Left one goes, the more fear governs an individual's life. 

This is true because the more one is governed by fear, the more one is likely to take left-wing positions. And it is true because left-wing positions inculcate fear. In other words, the frightened gravitate to the Left, and the Left makes people frightened.

The second reason the Left still insists on mask wearing is that leftists don't ask the question, "At what price?" In fact, the moment one asks that question, one becomes a conservative. 

The price paid for mask wearing is huge. Not seeing people's faces has a negative impact on human relations. People whose face cannot be seen are less human -- isn't that why people who oppose the Muslim veil oppose it? Doesn't the veil dehumanize the woman whose face disappears behind it? What is the effective difference between the veil and the mask? There is none. And what about children who don't see faces outside of their house? What about patients who don't see the faces of nurses and doctors? The nursing home residents who can't see the smiles and hear the unmuffled speech of their caregivers? The harm done is huge.

A third reason for left-wing support for masks is that leftists read, listen to, and watch left-wing media only. Thus, they were completely ignorant of all that we who opposed masks knew thanks to the fact that we also consume non-Left media.

A fourth reason the Left insists on forcing others to wear masks is that controlling others’ lives is in the Left’s raison d’etre. Controlling others is what leftism is all about. That is why the Left seeks ever-expanding government. There is no such thing as increasing the size of government but not increasing the amount of government control over people’s lives. By definition, more government means more control over people’s lives. There is no example of the Left gaining power anywhere in the world and at any time since the Left took over Russia in 1917 and not restricting the freedom of its citizens.

Understand the Left’s support for mask-wearing and you will understand the Left.

MORE AT THE LINK: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2023/03/07/why_the_left_is_pro-mask_148949.html

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Canadian hero that did everything right. Prayers up that the two days of fever and mild sore throat weren’t too much to battle through. 

That dude is mentally ill. He seriously needs help.

Reading the entire thread and all the ridiculous interventions he is taking, there is one intervention he never mentions that is the most powerful of all:

His own wonderful immune system.

With the cytokines, macrophage, immunoglobulins etc. that are all working in concert 24?/7 to acutely combat pathogen while also building a greater defense against future infection.

His chronic anxiety is far more likely to bring him an early demise than the virus ever will.

Sad.

• Like (+1) 1

https://oversight.house.gov/release/covid-origins-hearing-wrap-up-facts-science-evidence-point-to-a-wuhan-lab-leak/

Mounting evidence continues to show that COVID-19 may have originated from a lab in Wuhan, China.

Dr. Robert Redfield, former director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), testified how science indicates COVID-19 infections were likely the result of an accidental lab leak in Wuhan. His conclusion is based on the biology of the virus itself and unusual actions in and around Wuhan in 2019, including gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).

Nicholas Wade—the former science and health editor at the New York Times, and former editor of Science and Nature—testified how Drs. Fauci and Collins used unverified data to dismiss the lab leak theory in favor of natural transmission.

Jamie Metzl testified how China’s government destroyed samples, hid records, imprisoned Chinese journalists, prevented Chinese scientists from saying or writing anything on pandemic origins without prior government approval, actively spread misinformation, and prevented an evidence-based investigation.

The mainstream media downplayed—and even denied—the scientific theory that COVID-19 emerged from the WIV.

Nicholas Wade testified about the campaign to discredit the lab leak theory. He pointed out that scientists kept in line with the natural origin camp led by Drs. Fauci and Collins because of their dependence on government grants and that the media failed to challenge the forced narrative.

All witnesses agreed that the possibility of COVID-19 originating from a lab is not a conspiracy theory.

No ***** sherlock.

• Thank you (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, T master said:

Could reasons such as this be why BT ? 

Gym Jordan - lol!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7vb0r10gstr5kdg95oo

I was never outspoken about where the virus came and you can check back on my comments.

But with that said - the Trump administration had a YEAR to uncover where the virus came from and failed.

And at the end of the day - please tell us how the origin impacted what we had to do once it hit our shore?

The non stop MAGA tears for vindication are strong.

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

Gym Jordan - lol!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7vb0r10gstr5kdg95oo

I was never outspoken about where the virus came and you can check back on my comments.

But with that said - the Trump administration had a YEAR to uncover where the virus came from and failed.

And at the end of the day - please tell us how the origin impacted what we had to do once it hit our shore?

The non stop MAGA tears for vindication are strong.

Trump knew where the virus came from that's why he referred to it as the China virus or Chinese flu for which you & others damned him in every way shape & form possible trying to make him out to be some kind of a racist just because he was matter of fact to it's origin . But that hate/bias runs deep as we all know to well which has always been your motivation .

Because of the black & white nature of Trump & the over all sensitivity of America in general now was a huge reason why he was chastised for calling it the China virus . 

That being said he was also chastised by the likes of you & others for shutting down air travel into the US from China & other countries but even while you were damning him for it that was one of the best things he could have done & should have done it sooner given hind sight but you all used every negative you could find for him doing that .

Then he did implement a science team to get on figuring out what this was & how to combat it but you & the likes of you would & will never now look back & give any kind of props for those quick decisions but were quick to damn him for it & every other thing you could find at the time .

Which is in part why we differ because if Joe were to do anything good for the country i would try & look at it in a none biased opinion & with common sense to give him props it deserved but to this point i have had a hard time finding much to give him props for .

Although i have also heard recently that Joe may be reimplementing some of the Trump era border laws because he may finally been pushed by his party & those with in his administration top realize how bad his policy on such has screwed things up along with the fact that Kamal is basically useless as far as giving her that responsibility but that's for another rehash conversation .

3 hours ago, T master said:

Trump knew where the virus came from that's why he referred to it as the China virus or Chinese flu for which you & others damned him in every way shape & form possible trying to make him out to be some kind of a racist just because he was matter of fact to it's origin . But that hate/bias runs deep as we all know to well which has always been your motivation .

Because of the black & white nature of Trump & the over all sensitivity of America in general now was a huge reason why he was chastised for calling it the China virus . 

That being said he was also chastised by the likes of you & others for shutting down air travel into the US from China & other countries but even while you were damning him for it that was one of the best things he could have done & should have done it sooner given hind sight but you all used every negative you could find for him doing that .

Then he did implement a science team to get on figuring out what this was & how to combat it but you & the likes of you would & will never now look back & give any kind of props for those quick decisions but were quick to damn him for it & every other thing you could find at the time .

Which is in part why we differ because if Joe were to do anything good for the country i would try & look at it in a none biased opinion & with common sense to give him props it deserved but to this point i have had a hard time finding much to give him props for .

Although i have also heard recently that Joe may be reimplementing some of the Trump era border laws because he may finally been pushed by his party & those with in his administration top realize how bad his policy on such has screwed things up along with the fact that Kamal is basically useless as far as giving her that responsibility but that's for another rehash conversation .

So, you can't tell me how the origin makes a difference on how Trump handled the pandemic.

Guess what? The American people spoke and fired the guy in a landslide.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

So, you can't tell me how the origin makes a difference on how Trump handled the pandemic.

Guess what? The American people spoke and fired the guy in a landslide.

Why do i need to tell you the origin every body knows where it came from but you probably believe every piece of BS that comes out of Fauci's mouth & believe it came from a bat s**tting on some sea food .

Yes they did and they speak now to when Bidens' approval rating hover's at around 38% but you blindly follow him over the cliff .

But at least from what i here Biden may be getting a bit smarter from what i here he may implement the Trump era border laws because he finally realizes from hereing from those in & around his party how his border policy has failed miserably !!

As it gets closer to election time he will reinstate the Trump laws & go "See i fixed it by changing the laws" when in truth if he would have just left well enough alone he wouldn't have screwed it up so bad .

Just like when he tried to take credit for getting every body vaccinated but those with any sense know that it wasn't him he just grabbed on to Trump's coat tails  again to take credit because he couldn't plagiarize anything he said . But that's just what Joe does .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, T master said:

Why do i need to tell you the origin every body knows where it came from but you probably believe every piece of BS that comes out of Fauci's mouth & believe it came from a bat s**tting on some sea food .

Yes they did and they speak now to when Bidens' approval rating hover's at around 38% but you blindly follow him over the cliff .

But at least from what i here Biden may be getting a bit smarter from what i here he may implement the Trump era border laws because he finally realizes from hereing from those in & around his party how his border policy has failed miserably !!

As it gets closer to election time he will reinstate the Trump laws & go "See i fixed it by changing the laws" when in truth if he would have just left well enough alone he wouldn't have screwed it up so bad .

Just like when he tried to take credit for getting every body vaccinated but those with any sense know that it wasn't him he just grabbed on to Trump's coat tails  again to take credit because he couldn't plagiarize anything he said . But that's just what Joe does .

Did you even watch the video you posted? 

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Did you even watch the video you posted? 

Sure did it basically says what i wrote in my reply . Here's the question did you ??

Edited by T master

16 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

What protocols. Huge corps are quietly dropping requirements and even time off for positive covid test. pushing it off to third party disability.

the only people wearing mask or getting vaccinated seem to be hyper partisan and the mask are more political than anything.  just virtue signaling.

Schools dont even require covid testing anymore. 

would be interesting to see those results. people spent insane amounts on those filters/scrubbers and all kinds of things that were supposed to "catch" the virus.

And it was all considered settled science to be followed dutifully, despite having no RCT study data, aka actual science, to support it.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

About 100,000 registered nurses in the US left the workplace due to the stresses of the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the results of a survey published Thursday by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing.

• Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, ALF said:

About 100,000 registered nurses in the US left the workplace due to the stresses of the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the results of a survey published Thursday by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing.

Gonna get worse, sadly.  I feel worst for recent grads who are deep in debt and are unhappy with their careers

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2022/10/25/workplace-departures

8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Gonna get worse, sadly.  I feel worst for recent grads who are deep in debt and are unhappy with their careers

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2022/10/25/workplace-departures

Agree on it is going to get worse. 

It will be interesting to see if the Republican culture wars impact the decisions of doctors on where to locate. Rural states have always had challenges attracting and holding on to doctors. As America divides on the issues of abortion, guns, education, etc. young doctors will have more factors to consider when choosing where to practice. 

13 hours ago, Andy1 said:

It will be interesting to see if the Republican culture wars impact the decisions of doctors on where to locate. Rural states have always had challenges attracting and holding on to doctors. As America divides on the issues of abortion, guns, education, etc. young doctors will have more factors to consider when choosing where to practice. 

heck yeah. ever been to an inner-city ER on a warm weekend?  good times..  

but they do pay more, amirite.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Lol.  Almost now one wears a mask.  The covid shots are shunned by most.  

The covid mob was exposed

There are still some nuts out there.

• Like (+1) 1

Never Forget, Never Forgive, Never Again. 

“Latterly, there’s a movement afoot by those who brought you the continuing Covid disaster to feign remorse over what they did. Don’t buy a word of it.

These crocodiles — a cabal of frightened women and pusillanimous yet power hungry men — enjoyed every minute of your misery, even as they swan about on their mini non-apology tours and warn direly about the next iteration of the Black Death that is surely headed our (but not their) way.

Meanwhile, they’re allowed to quietly resign and cash in their enormous pensions, courtesy of you.”

https://the-pipeline.org/the-column-never-forget-never-forgive-never-again/

On 4/16/2023 at 6:49 PM, Andy1 said:

That’s because they’re rural states…

Those in the medical profession are pretty diverse in thought.   Half of my family is in medicine.  All work in practices/hospitals in Atlanta.  All are conservative.  

Also, fwiw, there was a lot of disagreement in medical circles on the vax for young healthy people, but they were literally at threat of losing their career if they were found to be advising patients otherwise or discussing on social media.  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Cannot wait to see the cult group think transition from COVID vax bad but brain implants good - lmao

Oh it’s gonna happen - and @BillsFanNC, @B-Man@Big Blitzand @Orlando Tim Will lead the way like good programmed simps.

lolz 

HAHAHAHAHAHA, what? I assure you that I will never get an implant unless my choice is implant or dementia

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yet more BS marxist crap. They tell you this with a straight face.

Because The Science (TM)

:lol:

I guess the Biden administration never got the memo FROM THEIR OWN CDC that you can still get Covid whether vaccinated or not…🤣🤣🤣🤣