Covid Protocols 2023

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m not remotely.  

I understand history, trends, logic, economics, data, and politics.  

The remaining losers on the hard core Trump only wing of this party will realize he is no longer useful or needed.  

Bush won the popular vote in 2004 and quickly became a pariah.  He destroyed New Orleans you know - it became chocolate again a few years later but that was a disaster.  

Trump has served his purpose.  Good bye.  

Oz.  Walker.  Terrible candidates.  Both lost razor thin contests.   

So best of luck to you - you deserve what’s coming.  

9% unemployment by November 2023

A massive credit bomb in addition to inflation (all self inflicted btw) is going to decimate this country very soon.  It’s only been like 6 months since inflation began to soar - and people living on credit because they can’t buy milk.   

That's what you get when people get stupid and vote on feelz.  

Was at a trade show this week that ridiculously not only had a mask mandate in place, but an N-95 mask mandate.

I'd say there was 80% compliance with the mandate. I did not wear a mask for even a single minute during the entire show and nobody said a word to me about non compliance.

Furthermore almost everyone who came to talk to me about our technology removed their mask for the conversation. 

Complete, total theater that the sheeple dutifully follow.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Scientists finally know why people get more colds and flu in winter

In what researchers are calling a scientific breakthrough, scientists behind a new study may have found the biological reason we get more respiratory illnesses in winter. It turns out the cold air itself damages the immune response occurring in the nose

In fact, reducing the temperature inside the nose by as little as 9 degrees Fahrenheit (5 degrees Celsius) kills nearly 50% of the billions of virus and bacteria-fighting cells in the nostrils, according to the study published Tuesday in The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/health/why-winter-colds-flu-wellness/index.html

Wear a mask 🙂

And there it is. Wear a mask forever. Thanks but no thanks.  I’ll “take my chances” on catching a cold. As a matter of fact I had one two weeks ago and lived to tell about it. 

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Was at a trade show this week that ridiculously not only had a mask mandate in place, but an N-95 mask mandate.

I'd say there was 80% compliance with the mandate. I did not wear a mask for even a single minute during the entire show and nobody said a word to me about non compliance.

Furthermore almost everyone who came to talk to me about our technology removed their mask for the conversation. 

Where was this?  You mean there are still places that mandate masks?  And I don’t ever remember hearing of an N-95 being required. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And there it is. Wear a mask forever. Thanks but no thanks.  I’ll “take my chances” on catching a cold. As a matter of fact I had one two weeks ago and lived to tell about it. 

Where was this?  You mean there are still places that mandate masks?  And I don’t ever remember hearing of an N-95 being required. 

The swamp. There's no mandate in the city, but the conference decided to put one in place. I read the sign when I arrived and just laughed. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ALF said:

In what researchers are calling a scientific breakthrough, scientists behind a new study may have found the biological reason we get more respiratory illnesses in winter. It turns out the cold air itself damages the immune response occurring in the nose

In fact, reducing the temperature inside the nose by as little as 9 degrees Fahrenheit (5 degrees Celsius) kills nearly 50% of the billions of virus and bacteria-fighting cells in the nostrils, according to the study published Tuesday in The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.

Wear a mask 🙂

Thank God I live in Southern California. Our winter is a WNY early summer. 😎

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thank God I live in Southern California. Our winter is a WNY early summer. 😎

I’m no scientist nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night but I think it’s safe to say cold and flu season is stronger in the winter because we’re inside together.  Maybe I can get a $10m federal grant to study this. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I’m no scientist nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night but I think it’s safe to say cold and flu season is stronger in the winter because we’re inside together.  Maybe I can get a $10m federal grant to study this. 

I’ll give you $9.9 million and not a penny more! 

46 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I love non compliance 😉👍

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Wear a mask 🙂

I figured this out 3 years ago.  Was trying to develop something but then Wuhan virus hit and people started wearing masks so I dropped it.

5 hours ago, ALF said:

Wear a mask 🙂

Misleading headline. At least they quoted the researcher inside the article with the key caveat that this research was in vitro and not a human subject study. The next phase after a cell culture study like this would be animal studies and then human challenge studies.

“it’s important to remember that these are in vitro studies, meaning that although it is using human tissue in the lab to study this immune response, it is not a study being carried out inside someone’s actual nose,” Patel said in an email. “Often the findings of in vitro studies are confirmed in vivo, but not always.”

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Misleading headline. At least they quoted the researcher inside the article with the key caveat that this research was in vitro and not a human subject study. The next phase after a cell culture study like this would be animal studies and then human challenge studies.

“it’s important to remember that these are in vitro studies, meaning that although it is using human tissue in the lab to study this immune response, it is not a study being carried out inside someone’s actual nose,” Patel said in an email. “Often the findings of in vitro studies are confirmed in vivo, but not always.”

Have you noticed how the cult only cry election fraud when they lose, never when they win?

So as to not be accused of plagiarizing a thought already attributed to Bhattacharya, by the act of tweeting it himself, that takes a position that essentially summarizes my stance both on here and with family and friends since 2020, I can state that I wholeheartedly agree with Bhattacharya's statement below that is already clearly attributed to him as being his own original thought.

• Like (+1) 1

it's interesting seeing/reading the same voices that became complete mask holes ( and were found to be dead wrong about the vaccine and transmission) during the insane lockdowns again call for masking, shots and lockdowns.

IF one is wearing mask, without following basic Blood Born Pathogen disposal practices. they are just spreading disease.