Covid Protocols 2023

38 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You really do bite on every piece of propaganda that’s given you don’t you

What it must be like to live in your world

You make a judgement on a group of soccer moms because people you don’t know “labeled” them. And let’s not mention nazi flags in churches. Oops. Didn’t mean to bring that up again. Sounds like someone else bites on propaganda. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You make a judgement on a group of soccer moms because people you don’t know “labeled” them. And let’s not mention nazi flags in churches. Oops. Didn’t mean to bring that up again. Sounds like someone else bites on propaganda. 

Which churches JD?  Not to be judgmental, but do you think any of those soccer mom's ever used the morning after pill?  Simple is not simple.  I'll bet you $1 that MTG and Boebert had some close calls.  Now the one that almost missed the prayer breakfast in SC...

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Which churches JD?

You will have to ask John from Riverside. He’s the one that made the claim. Since you seem like a kindhearted soul I will suggest that you not wait up thinking that such a church exists. Unless there’s one off a hiking trail somewhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Which churches JD?  Not to be judgmental, but do you think any of those soccer mom's ever used the morning after pill?  Simple is not simple.  I'll bet you $1 that MTG and Boebert had some close calls.  Now the one that almost missed the prayer breakfast in SC...

Based on your lengthy edit (a lame practice indeed) I would like to revise my characterization of you from “kindhearted soul” to “creep”. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Based on your lengthy edit (a lame practice indeed) I would like to revise my characterization of you from “kindhearted soul” to “creep”. 

It's real life. People make mistakes or unexpected things happen...but I am soft hearted x when I'm not.

Edited by redtail hawk

50 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Seriously is this all you got?
Bringing up past emails of people you don’t have anything original?

36 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:@John from Riverside

In my world?

You mean the one I live in that has a blue sky?

The one where I live and work as a molecular biologist and vaccine scientist?

***** you and all of your green sky world useful idiots.

You take every piece of right wing propaganda and you posted on this site like it’s some kind of fact

You’re a gerbil

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Seriously is this all you got?
Bringing up past emails of people you don’t have anything original?

The point that is lost on you, and it’s not a bit surprising, is that you are guilty of what you accuse others of. 100% of the time. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You will have to ask John from Riverside. He’s the one that made the claim. Since you seem like a kindhearted soul I will suggest that you not wait up thinking that such a church exists. Unless there’s one off a hiking trail somewhere. 

To recap on this

I thought I saw a piece on YouTube about a church in the Midwest that had a Nazi flag inside the church whenever I went back to find it I couldn’t. Therefore I came back here and said that I was wrong and it doesn’t exist.

For some reason, JD keeps bringing this up in every conversation

People that are propaganda pilled don’t have the ability to admit when they’re wrong

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You take every piece of right wing propaganda and you posted on this site like it’s some kind of fact

You’re a gerbil

Why a gerbil?  Not doubt JD will call me "creepy".  I don't like gerbils or mice or rats.  Yuck!  I don't know why my dogs don't kill more of them.  Black racer and barn snakes are cool tho.

Edited by redtail hawk

On 7/29/2023 at 9:57 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Dictionary definition of COWARDS- so quick to crawl into the fetal position, throwing away everything they hold dear, when times get tough!

Even Arnold’s massive muscles cannot save him from being one of the biggest “girly men” ever…Just pathetic, and a terrible representation of what it means to be an American- but just about right for his ancestors…😉

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Your own article doesn't actually link anything.  They claim by going through insurance data that they can link the vaccine to still births.  But it is simply guessing based on when the vaccine went live, and 9 months later.  No other supporting data is given.

And, from the article itself: "That makes COVID-19 vaccine-induced spontaneous abortion the most plausible hypothesis for the drop in birth rates — because the same number of women were becoming pregnant, but fewer of them were carrying their pregnancies to term."

The author of the article is a political writer from a political website created by RFK Jr., and supporting his anti vaccine book at every turn.  

I am not saying that these absolutely couldn't be linked, but the article just gathers a bunch of random data and then claims they must be linked without actually linking any of it directly.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, cle23 said:

Your own article doesn't actually link anything.  They claim by going through insurance data that they can link the vaccine to still births.  But it is simply guessing based on when the vaccine went live, and 9 months later.  No other supporting data is given.

And, from the article itself: "That makes COVID-19 vaccine-induced spontaneous abortion the most plausible hypothesis for the drop in birth rates — because the same number of women were becoming pregnant, but fewer of them were carrying their pregnancies to term."

The author of the article is a political writer from a political website created by RFK Jr., and supporting his anti vaccine book at every turn.  

I am not saying that these absolutely couldn't be linked, but the article just gathers a bunch of random data and then claims they must be linked without actually linking any of it directly.

I do understand that this could be a different unrelated cause, but what could it be that would explain this kind of jump? Myocarditis is almost certainly from the vaccine, but so many of the other ailments that are blamed on it are as likely from people being shut ins for 3 year. I truly believe that the vaccine was a bad idea for young people.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I do understand that this could be a different unrelated cause, but what could it be that would explain this kind of jump? Myocarditis is almost certainly from the vaccine, but so many of the other ailments that are blamed on it are as likely from people being shut ins for 3 year. I truly believe that the vaccine was a bad idea for young people.

I am not arguing that it's not possible.  My issue is a very biased website pushing out articles based on "research" that links things with no direct evidence provided.  Are the side effects caused by the vaccine?  It's possible.  But the article says they are linked, and then just says that A and B happened and makes the assumption that they are linked.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, cle23 said:

I am not arguing that it's not possible.  My issue is a very biased website pushing out articles based on "research" that links things with no direct evidence provided.  Are the side effects caused by the vaccine?  It's possible.  But the article says they are linked, and then just says that A and B happened and makes the assumption that they are linked.

scientific objectivity is not their strong suit.

• Haha (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

This is what happens when you have a regime that demands censorship and control of information…Everyone is forced to use whatever info they have to make the best educated assumptions…This is why, in a free society, it is imperative to have open and honest dialogue about issues that govern people’s lives…

It’s unfortunate, but this is why nobody trusts the government or the msm, that has been captured, and does their bidding…

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

This is what happens when you have a regime that demands censorship and control of information…Everyone is forced to use whatever info they have to make the best educated assumptions…This is why, in a free society, it is imperative to have open and honest dialogue about issues that govern people’s lives…

It’s unfortunate, but this is why nobody trusts the government or the msm, that has been captured, and does their bidding…

or you could just trust that the scientific expert consensus has your best interests at heart...cuz they do...it's way too enormous a community of disparate intellects to believe otherwise.  And they also want to live long, happy lives.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

or you could just trust that the scientific expert consensus has your best interests at heart...cuz they do...it's way too enormous a community of disparate intellects to believe otherwise.  And they also want to live long, happy lives.

Check out The Great Barrington Declaration…

Almost 1 million signatures, including the top scientists and doctors in their fields, who disagreed with the “consensus”- or the acceptable narrative…

These people are censored, banned, and mocked about everything they stood for, by the “consensus”…Except they were right all along…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Check out The Great Barrington Declaration…

Almost 1 million signatures, including the top scientists and doctors in their fields, who disagreed with the “consensus”- or the acceptable narrative…

These people are censored, banned, and mocked about everything they stood for, by the “consensus”…Except they were right all along…👍

i have.  bunch of pseudoscientific charlatans.  why can't they make a legitimate living?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

i have.  

bunch of pseudoscientific charlatans.  why can't they make a legitimate living?

Bullsh*t

You haven’t read anything,

and your lack of understanding is clearly demonstrated by your ignorant attack

on the scientists who wrote it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Tell us more about how righties that might/might not have taken the shot died off again?

no f'in idea,u  been into the boones farm again.  just thinking about that makes me nauseous .  sartre wrote a book on it.  u should read it.

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, Chris farley said:

that crap will rot your gut and lick your brain.  

obviously

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

that crap will rot your gut and lick your brain.  

drank several huge bottles with kids of pols you'd know.  in college.  sex was good.  next morning not so much.

Quack MD strikes again!

The GBD, led by infectious disease and epidemiology experts from Stanford, Oxford and Harvard are "psuedoscientific charlatans"

Meanwhile the actual 

psuedoscientific charlatans, the authors of the covid proximal origin paper, as shown by THEIR OWN private conversations that they didn't believe their own published conclusion.....Those guys he holds in high regard!

Leaving out the validity of any scientific claims by a given group or individual, it's nice to see ole Quack MD in his unquenchable thirst for scientific knowledge, supporting scientific censorship.

Because really, what can possibly show your strict adherence to scientific principles and the method that lays its very foundation more than supporting the silencing of scientific debate?

:lol: Quack MD indeed!

@redtail hawk

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Quack MD strikes again!

The GBD, led by infectious disease and epidemiology experts from Stanford, Oxford and Harvard are "psuedoscientific charlatans"

Meanwhile the actual 

psuedoscientific charlatans, the authors of the covid proximal origin paper, as shown by THEIR OWN private conversations that they didn't believe their own published conclusion.....Those guys he holds in high regard!

Leaving out the validity of any scientific claims by a given group or individual, it's nice to see ole Quack MD in his unquenchable thirst for scientific knowledge, supporting scientific censorship.

Because really, what can possibly show your strict adherence to scientific principles and the method that lays its very foundation more than supporting the silencing of scientific debate?

:lol: Quack MD indeed!

@redtail hawk

you are a joke. show me your molecular biology publications and I'll show you my medical ones.