Covid Protocols 2023

I don’t put a ton of stock into Alex Jones reporting that a high ranking TSA whistleblower told him masks/protocols are coming back this Fall, but he’s been right about quite a bit, and…. (Still can’t imagine this happens again though..)

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/18/2023 at 8:13 PM, SCBills said:

Wake up babe, new variant just dropped…

One of the scientists quoted in this CNN fear stoking article is Jesse Bloom.

And notice what he says in recent tweet. 

Anyone else is completely within reason to ignore this variant right now

• Agree 1

The covid lie that started it all...

And I'd watch the video while you still can, as I suspect YouTube will take it down soon.

This about what is unquestionably one of the biggest events/stories of the last century.

So the question is why would anyone continue to trust these liars about any story at all? Including when they tell you the 2020 election was the most secure in US history..

Answer: useful idiots.

If you're not one, then it's well past time to wake the ***** up. 

• Like (+1) 1

This new video by @0rf shows how disagreeing with early (and as it turned out, incorrect) WHO estimates about mortality rates was quickly labeled “misinformation,” affecting not just Donald Trump but scientists like @DrJBhattacharya.

This represented an evolution of the “misinformation” idea, under which disagreeing with policy prescriptions informed by global or national statistical estimates could be understood as rejections of hard numbers. It was a sneaky way of expanding the definition of factual error, and it looks even more egregious in hindsight because in many cases - like this one - the official analyses were wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

We Won’t Be Masked Again

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

A summer surge of COVID-19 has some wondering aloud if we should return to mask mandates. For now, the official line, despite the media effort to rekindle coronavirus hysteria, is that it’s unlikely. But we heard that before, in 2020, right before public health officials dropped their mask tyranny on us.

If they do it again, we have an obligation to say no. Are we calling for civil disobedience? Are we suggesting that Americans resist orders that are not laws but are instead decrees issued by despots? Absolutely, and without reservation. Masks are dehumanizing.

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/08/23/we-wont-be-masked-again/

Yes, mask mandates ARE coming back

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/08/23/yes-mask-mandates-are-coming-back-n572897

HERE WE GO AGAIN?

News reports indicate that a new variant of covid–now, basically the common cold–is in the air. Some people are alarmed. Driving to work this morning, I passed a young woman walking by herself, outdoors, no one within a block of her. She was wearing a mask.

Are we about to enter a new era of shutdowns, masks and general hysteria? If governments try to impose such neo-fascist measures, will citizens comply, or will they rebel?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/08/here-we-go-again-5.php

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

This new video by @0rf shows how disagreeing with early (and as it turned out, incorrect) WHO estimates about mortality rates was quickly labeled “misinformation,” affecting not just Donald Trump but scientists like @DrJBhattacharya.

This represented an evolution of the “misinformation” idea, under which disagreeing with policy prescriptions informed by global or national statistical estimates could be understood as rejections of hard numbers. It was a sneaky way of expanding the definition of factual error, and it looks even more egregious in hindsight because in many cases - like this one - the official analyses were wrong.

This has numbers and math involved. We should be safe from a redhawk intrusion. Fingers crossed. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We Won’t Be Masked Again

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

A summer surge of COVID-19 has some wondering aloud if we should return to mask mandates. For now, the official line, despite the media effort to rekindle coronavirus hysteria, is that it’s unlikely. But we heard that before, in 2020, right before public health officials dropped their mask tyranny on us.

If they do it again, we have an obligation to say no. Are we calling for civil disobedience? Are we suggesting that Americans resist orders that are not laws but are instead decrees issued by despots? Absolutely, and without reservation. Masks are dehumanizing.

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/08/23/we-wont-be-masked-again/

Yes, mask mandates ARE coming back

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/08/23/yes-mask-mandates-are-coming-back-n572897

HERE WE GO AGAIN?

News reports indicate that a new variant of covid–now, basically the common cold–is in the air. Some people are alarmed. Driving to work this morning, I passed a young woman walking by herself, outdoors, no one within a block of her. She was wearing a mask.

Are we about to enter a new era of shutdowns, masks and general hysteria? If governments try to impose such neo-fascist measures, will citizens comply, or will they rebel?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/08/here-we-go-again-5.php

would love to see civil disobedience in action when they try.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYIh4MkcfJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4WSiIMfr-Q

But we know the lemmings will not only follow all the measures. but will attack anyone that doesn't like the red guard.

Edited by Chris farley

16 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

would love to see civil disobedience in action when they try. 

But we know the lemmings will not only follow all the measures. but will attack anyone that doesn't like the red guard.

In California This Weekend, We Saw, Again, How Easy It Is to Panic Americans

I am writing this column on a beautiful sunny day in Southern California. It is a Monday in mid-August, so it is not a national holiday, yet in Los Angeles County, where I live, all schools and all government offices are closed

Why?

Because, for the past week, the National Weather Service, state and local authorities, and national and local media have been ceaselessly warning that a tropical storm would hit Southern California on Sunday night and Monday with a “life-threatening” intensity not seen since the last tropical storm hit California in 1939, 84 years ago.

On Saturday, CNN reported, “California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Saturday proclaimed a state of emergency Saturday for a large portion of Southern California, as the state prepares for a historic hurricane expected to cause extreme rain and flooding.”

{snip}

The reason my wife and I drove to Simi Valley on Sunday night was to attend a friend’s wedding. How much people panicked was made sadly evident there. During the meal, the groom mentioned to me that 40 expected guests had cancelled at the last moment.

I was stunned, and to be honest, angry — maybe even angrier than the groom, who, at least on the outside, good-naturedly shrugged it off.

There is no more important event in people’s lives than their wedding. Yet 40 people, about one in every four guests, didn’t show up to a wedding they had committed to attend.

And for no good reason.

No schools open, no government offices open, dire emergency warnings — all about almost nothing, certainly in Los Angeles County.

Apparently, many Americans learned nothing from the 2020-2021 lockdowns. All the lockdowns did, as Sweden, without lockdowns or closed schools (for students under the age of 17), proved, was inflict terrible damage on the nation’s economy, the world’s economy, and the education and psyches of vast numbers of young people, and lead to the loss of a vast number of middle-class businesses.

It also seems clear that many Americans continue to trust their well-being to “experts” and to the government. Apparently, it is impossible for the government to cry “wolf” too often.

The sheeplike behavior of many Americans is something entirely new in our nation’s history. A people that thought of its country as “The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave” no longer does.

The government knows this.

As we may learn again this fall.

https://hotair.com/dennis-prager/2023/08/23/in-california-this-weekend-we-saw-again-how-easy-it-is-to-panic-americans-n572959

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

In California This Weekend, We Saw, Again, How Easy It Is to Panic Americans

I am writing this column on a beautiful sunny day in Southern California. It is a Monday in mid-August, so it is not a national holiday, yet in Los Angeles County, where I live, all schools and all government offices are closed

Why?

Because, for the past week, the National Weather Service, state and local authorities, and national and local media have been ceaselessly warning that a tropical storm would hit Southern California on Sunday night and Monday with a “life-threatening” intensity not seen since the last tropical storm hit California in 1939, 84 years ago.

On Saturday, CNN reported, “California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Saturday proclaimed a state of emergency Saturday for a large portion of Southern California, as the state prepares for a historic hurricane expected to cause extreme rain and flooding.”

{snip}

The reason my wife and I drove to Simi Valley on Sunday night was to attend a friend’s wedding. How much people panicked was made sadly evident there. During the meal, the groom mentioned to me that 40 expected guests had cancelled at the last moment.

I was stunned, and to be honest, angry — maybe even angrier than the groom, who, at least on the outside, good-naturedly shrugged it off.

There is no more important event in people’s lives than their wedding. Yet 40 people, about one in every four guests, didn’t show up to a wedding they had committed to attend.

And for no good reason.

No schools open, no government offices open, dire emergency warnings — all about almost nothing, certainly in Los Angeles County.

Apparently, many Americans learned nothing from the 2020-2021 lockdowns. All the lockdowns did, as Sweden, without lockdowns or closed schools (for students under the age of 17), proved, was inflict terrible damage on the nation’s economy, the world’s economy, and the education and psyches of vast numbers of young people, and lead to the loss of a vast number of middle-class businesses.

It also seems clear that many Americans continue to trust their well-being to “experts” and to the government. Apparently, it is impossible for the government to cry “wolf” too often.

The sheeplike behavior of many Americans is something entirely new in our nation’s history. A people that thought of its country as “The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave” no longer does.

The government knows this.

As we may learn again this fall.

https://hotair.com/dennis-prager/2023/08/23/in-california-this-weekend-we-saw-again-how-easy-it-is-to-panic-americans-n572959

like the old sociology experiments s that mirror that narrative.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4WSiIMfr-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYIh4MkcfJA

fear killing the economy in one of the largest economic areas in the country is effing nuts.

All to promote and parrot the corporate Climate change narrative. 

SMH

Edited by Chris farley

The most prudent way to approach all of this...

If the media, government, social media are all telling you the same thing in unison while ALSO suppressing voices that merely question or point to valid data to the contrary, then it's very safe to assume that you're being lied to.....again. 

• Agree 1

Here's What the Media Don't Want You to Know About Rising COVID Numbers

By Leah Barkoukis 

FTA:

"President Biden declared COVID over last year but the media is begging for a comeback tour," he said, before cutting to a clip of NBC News highlighting the rising case numbers. 

"NBC News is deceiving you by denying you the real reason there’s a tiny uptick in cases," he said. 

"COVID follows seasonal and regional patterns. Every year there's three waves," Watters explained. "One starts in New England in the spring, the second travels north from Mexico in the summer, and the third wave travels in all directions from the Dakotas in the fall. 

"Deaths and hospitalizations are dramatically down from last year," the host continued. "There are more people hospitalized for falling down than are hospitalized for COVID right now. Six-thousand more people are in the hospital because they tripped and fell than got COVID. NBC News isn’t telling everybody to start buying walkers and canes. But real data is the enemy of politicians seeking total control. The less you know, the easier you are to subjugate."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/08/24/jesse-watters-breaks-down-media-lies-about-covid-cases-n2627470#google_vignette

• Like (+1) 1

No Sh*t !

id5180092-2.tagreuters.com2022binary_LYN

Secret Letter To CDC: Top Epidemiologist Suggests Agency Misrepresented Scientific Data To Support Mask Narrative

Documents recently obtained from the National Institutes of Health suggest public health officials used inaccurate information and misrepresented medical research to advance their policy objective that masks prevent severe COVID-19 and virus transmission—despite opposing scientific evidence received from experts.

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2023/08/21/id5477758-Letter-on-deadly-risks-on-CDC-IDSA-website-1.pdf

The authors urged the IDSA to remove the suggestion that masking prevents severe disease from its website and asked the CDC to reconsider its statements about the “efficacy of masks and face coverings for preventing transmission of SARS-CoV-2.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/secret-letter-cdc-top-epidemiologist-suggests-agency-misrepresented-scientific-data

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What exactly is the point of a mask mandate, anyway?

DAVID STROM

First things first: if you want to wear a mask, go ahead. Nobody is stopping you. If you believe they work, have at it.

Obviously, people who wear masks think they provide protection from infection. And it is hard to imagine that anybody wearing masks to protect against COVID in 2023 isn’t vaxxed to the max. A new booster is coming out soon, too.

You have your COVID armor, right?

So why the push to reinstate mask mandates?

It literally makes no sense if you believe that masks and vaccines work. And if you don’t believe they work, why push a mask mandate at all? If they work, you are protected. If they don’t, shut up about them. It is annoying and I am not wearing a mask to make you feel better.

Once the vaccines became available the rather thin argument for mask mandates evaporated. Before everybody who got pushed vaccines on us in government and public health started announcing they were once again infected with COVID they had been assuring us that it was impossible to get infected once you had the vaccine.

They always knew that was a lie, but let’s give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they were mistaken. Mask mandates were still in effect for months or, in some cases, over a year once the vaccines rolled out. So Fauci and the COVID crowd were wearing masks, surrounded by people wearing masks, and were vaccinated. Yet they still contracted COVID.

Still, let’s give them the presumption that COVID-19 vaccines work and that masks work. Then what?

Then you are confronted by the obvious question: if you are protected, why do you care whether other people are? If that COVID vax and your mask work so well, then my COVID means nothing to you. You are in your protected bubble, and I am no more a danger to you than a person in Africa with Ebola. Right?

Mask and vaccine mandates are implicit admission that neither masks nor vaccines work as advertised. It seems counterintuitive, but they truly are. If masks work and vaccines work then people who want protection already have access to it. What anybody else does is irrelevant, right?

That whole “You won’t get seriously ill if you take the vaccine” applies to you, right? If so, my action puts you in no greater danger. If not, neither your actions nor mine places us in any less danger.

A rational policy is much simpler: ask people with symptoms of illness–the cold, the flu, COVID, or anything else communicable to stay home, rest, and get better. We don’t want your crud.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/08/25/what-exactly-is-the-point-of-a-mask-mandate-anyway-n573513

• Thank you (+1) 1

FWIW I asked my friend who is pretty high up in TSA about returning mask mandates and while he hasn't heard anything yet, he said if they do come back air travel is going to get way uglier than it already is.

Which of course will be the exact outcome the idiots who will bring this back desire.

Biden Suggests He Will Mandate a COVID Booster for All Americans This Fall

Sarah Arnold

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/08/27/biden-suggests-he-will-mandate-a-covid-booster-for-all-americans-n2627591

POTATUS to ask for funding to develop NEW COVID vaccine - may REQUIRE SHOTS FOR ALL

GARY WEHNER 

https://www.foxnews.com/health/biden-plans-ask-congress-funding-develop-covid-vaccine-require-shot