Jump to content

All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip


Simon
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Well that was fun whilst it lasted 

 

 

I really don't care. A SB still feels awesome with a dbag on the team. 90s Bills were loaded with dbags, who cares. Unfortunately, I think it'll spook our FO.

 

Ridiculous that we will and did nothing to improve the offense

  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I really don't care. A SB still feels awesome with a dbag on the team. 90s Bills were loaded with dbags, who cares. Unfortunately, I think it'll spook our FO.

 

Ridiculous that we will and did nothing to improve the offense

 

Yep. That terrible, awful, no good top five offense they have. They definitely didn't draft James Cook or Khalil Shakir...didn't sign Jamison Crowder, didn't trade for Nyheim Hines, none of that happened. 

 

But a 31 year old diva receiver coming off a shredded knee (second time on the same knee, yeah?) is gonna swing into action ten or twelve games into the season and just go off. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

 

Yep. That terrible, awful, no good top five offense they have. They definitely didn't draft James Cook or Khalil Shakir...didn't sign Jamison Crowder, didn't trade for Nyheim Hines, none of that happened. 

 

But a 31 year old diva receiver coming off a shredded knee (second time on the same knee, yeah?) is gonna swing into action ten or twelve games into the season and just go off. 

I think you're confused. Because you said they didn't get those players and they don't have a top 5 defense. They actually do have all of that so you're wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

 

Yep. That terrible, awful, no good top five offense they have. They definitely didn't draft James Cook or Khalil Shakir...didn't sign Jamison Crowder, didn't trade for Nyheim Hines, none of that happened. 

 

But a 31 year old diva receiver coming off a shredded knee (second time on the same knee, yeah?) is gonna swing into action ten or twelve games into the season and just go off. 

We have a #2 receiver who consistently doesn't get open, and if he does, drops the ball at an astronomical rate.

 

#5 is great but doesn't represent us currently, it's all being carried by early season blowouts. That offense from LA, TN, and Pitt is basically forever ago. We haven't looked like that at all in a month. Does this current offense look like a team that can even get to an AFCCG?

 

It doesn't right now, we have time to change it, but Diggs can not carry us over the finish line single handedly

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

We have a #2 receiver who consistently doesn't get open, and if he does, drops the ball at an astronomical rate.

 

#5 is great but doesn't represent us currently, it's all being carried by early season blowouts. That offense from LA, TN, and Pitt is basically forever ago. We haven't looked like that at all in a month. Does this current offense look like a team that can even get to an AFCCG?

 

It doesn't right now, we have time to change it, but Diggs can not carry us over the finish line single handedly

Nice theory, just does not happen to be true. While fan perceptions are certainly otherwise, the Bills offense has ranked one or two in the NFL all year, in points and yards.  Some good information can be found here:  https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/points-per-game

 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...