Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because he's a good American President! 

Something Ron DeSantis will only be able to dream about. Poor Ronnie

image.png.6f0f63017e46684fdeddef43e506ed0c.png

The rest of the world is laughing at him.  But hey, he's got Ireland!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Anyone who watches the entire clip below and then says that Joe Biden is of sound mind and is fit to be POTUS, well then that person lives in a green sky world. There is no saving that person. That person should be ignored.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/15/2023 at 7:26 AM, Tiberius said:

Because he's a good American President! 

Something Ron DeSantis will only be able to dream about. Poor Ronnie

image.png.6f0f63017e46684fdeddef43e506ed0c.png

Be careful. I think that's what you said about President Trump.

On 4/16/2023 at 1:47 PM, Tiberius said:

🤣

Are you saying Michael Cohen is NOT a liar?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2023 at 3:47 PM, Tiberius said:

🤣

Holy crap Tibs, he never said "Cereal liar". You're sharing tweets that are sharing fake tweets from a parody account. Trump NEVER said that or types that. 

Why do you fall for fake tweets? Then share it like it's real? Geezus... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Holy crap Tibs, he never said "Cereal liar". You're sharing tweets that are sharing fake tweets from a parody account. Trump NEVER said that or types that. 

Why do you fall for fake tweets? Then share it like it's real? Geezus... 

Yup, fell for it. But honestly he is so stupid I could see him doing that. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What I marvel over is the effectiveness and depth of the network of graters and con artists surrounding the President that provide cover.  If a system with a government accountable to its citizens and a free and independent press existed this ruse would not be allowed to continue.  Sadly, shielding a weak and ineffective President from the reality fools neither our friends or enemies.  And as most ignore the truth and play politics our country grows weaker and weaker both domestically and internationally. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies…

Oh, he don’t know, so he chases them away…

Someday yet, he’ll begin his life again…

Whispering hands, gently lead, him away…

Great idea.

Lyrics that describe Biden’s dementia...

The writer stares with glassy eyes
Defies the empty page
His beard is white, his face is lined
And streaked with tears of rage

Thirty years ago, how the words would flow
With passion and precision
But now his mind is dark and dulled
By sickness and indecision

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

SLOW JOE’S MEDS ARE NOT WORKING

Joe Biden’s idea of engaging directly with the media is submitting himself to the rigors of MSNBC “reporter” Stephanie Ruhle, who is an unusually lightweight and ideologically partisan media figure. But even she managed to summon up the moxie to ask Biden about his age. His answer belongs in the museum exhibit for “old man yells at cloud” phenomena—he’s just so darn much smarter than anyone else in the country:

The entire interview is full of barely coherent ramblings.  

Whatever stimulants they are giving Biden to prop him up, they are clearly losing effectiveness.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/05/slow-joe-is-off-his-meds.php

• Like (+1) 1

Today, the  guy who played Short Round in the first Indiana Jones movie and Data i The Goonies and won an oscar this year was at the white house. Joe went on his usual rambling speech and somehow got to part of the Dweclaratio of Independence. Here is a direct quote "...certain unalienable rights such as life, liberty, etc..." I am not abridging him, this his what he said.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1

Biden Faces Down His Arch-Nemesis, Gets Lost Again After Gaslighting Speech

Joe-Biden-2-730x0.png

Joe Biden faced down his arch-nemesis again on Wednesday. No, I’m not talking about Vladimir Putin or Xi Jinping. I’m talking about whatever stage he happens to be speaking on at any given time.

Like a Rubik’s cube where you must do trigonometry before each twist, Biden simply can’t figure out how to exit a stage. This has been a recurring theme for years, and the examples are almost too numerous to count

You’d think after so many public appearances, the president would ascertain that you simply walk off a stage the exact way you entered it. It’s not as if someone is moving the stairs or the backstage is being relocated during his remarks. But expecting Biden to figure that out is a bit like expecting a five-year-old to do advanced calculus. Honestly, I’d be more comforted if Biden were just forgetting how he walked up due to his declining mental state. That would be preferable to him actually being perplexed by the monumental task of walking sideways.

Let me help Biden’s handlers out. There are three things you should never let him do. One, never let him try to name members of his cabinet. Two, never let him tell jokes. Lastly, never, ever let him try to quote any statistic.  Numbers and Joe Biden do not get along.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/10/biden-faces-down-his-arch-nemesis-gets-lost-again-after-gaslighting-speech-n743733

• 2 weeks later...

Screen-Shot-2023-05-19-at-4.14.22-PM-110      DEMENTIA JOE IN JAPAN

Joe Biden is attending a G7 meeting in Hiroshima. I haven’t noticed that the event has made any news, with one exception–people are commenting on Biden’s decrepitude. The New York Post: A confused-looking President Biden had to be gently guided by Japanese leader Fumio Kishida on Friday — before tripping and almost falling down some stairs. The oldest-ever US president looked confused as first lady Jill Biden led him by the hand to meet his Japanese counterpart and his wife for a photo op in Hiroshima ahead of the Group of Seven summit there.

After shaking Kishida’s hand, Biden, 80, turned his attention to the prime minister’s 58-year-old wife, Fumio Kishida — bizarrely bending over with clenched fists, as if in a boxer’s pose, before also shaking her hand.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/05/dementia-joe-in-japan.php