Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Nineforty said:

I'm all in on the honesty but I still was shocked we didn't get something like, "well we don't have the rings yet to put myself in that conversation".  

I think he knows that while that’s certainly his main goal, his play at the position has been worthy regardless 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think he knows that while that’s certainly his main goal, his play at the position has been worthy regardless 

as the great Justin Randall Timberlake crooned,

Now it might sound cocky
But is it really cocky if you know that it's true?

I do think a key in this game is Isaiah McKenzie and Kahlil Shakir on the field at the same time, working underneath routes. 

I think the Bills need a 2020 game plan, with more 4-wide/empty set formations. 

I never know exactly how good the Chiefs corners are, but the way the games have played it hasn't mattered. Their offense just outscores everyone, so even if they are middle of the road, it doesn't matter. 

On the Chiefs side, with no Tyreek Hill, teams are trying to play more man against the Chiefs allowing some more aggressive fronts. The Chiefs constantly are in 3rd-3, 4, 5 and with Hardman, Schuster, Scandling and Moore, it's hard to cover all of them, so they possess the ball longer. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Felt more like, hell no I'm not giving him anything more he's a pain in the ass already.

Yeah Brandt also did not pick up on it but I think that's what Josh meant, that's why he laughed as he said it.

Edited by 2020 Our Year For Sure

1 hour ago, LVGrown said:

I cringed when I read his quote. 

Me too. I mean there’s nothing wrong about what he said on its face. It just gives you a little window into who the person is inside. I want my QB to be cocky on the field - and Josh is, but I believe he has some humility too. No one would turn down having a great QB on their favorite team and I’d be no different with Mahomes. I just like Josh better on the field and his personality. Mahomes has to make himself the center of attention, even when paying another player a compliment - he brings it back to himself . I get the impression he feels compelled to outdo Josh week by week with TD #s etc. etc. It just makes Josh an even easier guy to root for and Im glad he’s the Bills QB. 

• Agree 1

At this point why not just run limited practices?

But seriously, Edmunds poyer and Knox all practicing after not practicing at all last week is a good sign. Hopefully they are all ready to go and the new injuries (Elam, Jones) are nothing major. 

Edited by Process

10 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I do think a key in this game is Isaiah McKenzie and Kahlil Shakir on the field at the same time, working underneath routes. 

I think the Bills need a 2020 game plan, with more 4-wide/empty set formations. 

I never know exactly how good the Chiefs corners are, but the way the games have played it hasn't mattered. Their offense just outscores everyone, so even if they are middle of the road, it doesn't matter. 

On the Chiefs side, with no Tyreek Hill, teams are trying to play more man against the Chiefs allowing some more aggressive fronts. The Chiefs constantly are in 3rd-3, 4, 5 and with Hardman, Schuster, Scandling and Moore, it's hard to cover all of them, so they possess the ball longer. 

Might sound crazy given the stats but I don’t think the kc offense is quite nearly as good as last season…it’s really all been Kelce and the wrs haven’t looked particularly great.  Both offensive tackles looked pretty rough against the raiders too.  

Chiefs defense seems to rely on a lot of handsy-ness in the secondary still and I doubt we’ll see many flags in a game like this 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.