Breece Hall

Milanos Milano

So now that he is a Jet, figured I’d just keep tabs on him here since we will have to game plan for him now as he’s finally rocketing off. 
200 total yards, and we are going to have to find a way to stop him when we play against him later this year. Thankfully the Jets in general still aren’t a great team, but it will be a handful to deal with a player like Hall who is a dual threat. 

• Eyeroll 7
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, teef said:

i don't think this was necessary.

At some point we are going to discuss him here as we play him twice a year. I figured rather than have a bunch of other threats that pop up when we play the jets, to just put all the discussion here. 
If Miami or NE had a weapon like this, I’d probably dedicate a threat to talk about them here. Afterall Tua has his own thread material here. 

• Disagree 3

4 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

So now that he is a Jet, figured I’d just keep tabs on him here since we will have to game plan for him now as he’s finally rocketing off. 
200 total yards, and we are going to have to find a way to stop him when we play against him later this year. Thankfully the Jets in general still aren’t a great team, but it will be a handful to deal with a player like Hall who is a dual threat. 

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Yes. There are a lot of really good players that have to be accounted for. Some are RBs and some are in the AFCE. The point is that every team has playmakers that you have to game plan for. This should not be a new concept, even for the Jets. I'm happy for Breece that he's found a place he can shine early on in his career.

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

At some point we are going to discuss him here as we play him twice a year. I figured rather than have a bunch of other threats that pop up when we play the jets, to just put all the discussion here. 
If Miami or NE had a weapon like this, I’d probably dedicate a threat to talk about them here. Afterall Tua has his own thread material here. 

you mentioned him a number of times in other threads, and no one responded.  you started this thread because of this.  besides...wasn't it not an option to draft hall because he was taken prior?

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah but any chance to make another Breece Hall thread is a good idea. 

As opposed to not discussing it when it’s going to get discussed inevitably as he continues to blow up and get more workload. I’d start a Jonathan Taylor thread too if he was a Pat or Phin player because we have to keep tabs on the competition. People here have a Tua thread. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

4 minutes ago, teef said:

you mentioned him a number of times in other threads, and no one responded.  you started this thread because of this.  besides...wasn't it not an option to draft hall because he was taken prior?

No, I started this thread as a precursor because he’s bound to get more chatter as the jets game comes up later this year. Might as well put all that talk here. 

No, we could have taken him in the 1st or traded up. We had options, but that’s over now and he’s a Jet and people are still going to want to know what he’s up to since we play him twice a year. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

As opposed to not discussing it when it’s going to get discussed inevitably as he continues to blow up and get more workload. I’d stated a Jonathan Taylor thread too if he was a Pat or Phin player because we have to keep tabs on the competition. People here have a Tua thread. 

Dude. Im with you here. 

Just now, mrags said:

Dude. Im with you here. 

Thanks. People think I have an agenda here, but it’s the NFL and he’s a great player. Might as well talk about something as so many other non Bills NFL talk shows up here. If people don’t like the thread they don’t have to come in here. 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

No, I started this thread as a precursor because he’s bound to get more chatter as the jets game comes up later this year. Might as well put all that talk here. 

No, we could have taken him in the 1st or traded up. We had options, but that’s over now and he’s a Jet and people are still going to want to know what he’s up too since we play him twice a year. 

i'm pretty sure almost no one around here wants to talk breece hall other than you.  if i'm wrong, so be it.  this is like leading up to the draft when you shoved hall down our throats over and over again.  we get it...this is a look at me thread.  again, how were the bills supposed to get hall on this roster?  when should they have drafted him, what should they have given to trade up?

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Who cares about the Jets and Breece Hall. We dont have to figure anything out. They need to figure us out. And good luck at that. 

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm pretty sure almost no one around here wants to talk breece hall other than you.  if i'm wrong, so be it.  this is like leading up to the draft when you shoved hall down our throats over and over again.  we get it...this is a look at me thread.  again, how were the bills supposed to get hall on this roster?  when should they have drafted him, what should they have given to trade up?

Considering the responses already in this thread, a lot of people think it’s worthwhile. He’s an exciting player that’s a dual threat and is going to be on the field a lot and we play him twice a year. You don’t have to post in here if you don’t find it interesting, nobody is making you. 

10 minutes ago, mrags said:

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

I mean we already have how many CMC threads? I don’t see any harm in this. 

7 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Considering the responses already in this thread, a lot of people think it’s worthwhile. He’s an exciting player that’s a dual threat and is going to be on the field a lot and we play him twice a year. You don’t have to post in here if you don’t find it interesting, nobody is making you. 

I mean we already have how many CMC threads? I don’t see any harm in this. 

Exactly. Let’s get CMC threads. Nothing like a trade thread for an old RB who’s super injury prone (he just got injured because I typed that)

Edited by mrags
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Now you're talking!! Right now would you choose Elam or Breece?

This is taboo. 

Just now, RunTheBall said:

YES!! We didn’t even play against him and we get a Breece Hall thread! Awesome!

200 total yards will do that. Against a Miami D we couldn’t run against lol. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Who is the arbitrator of what is or isn’t necessary. Is a CMC trade thread necessary? Barkley thread necessary? Or really other non Bills NFL thread? 

You never know, I could be the arbitrator, but if that was true, there would be a lot of threads that wouldn't be here.

Actually, yours would probably stay, just deemed unnecessary.

19 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The problem with this theory is that I am adamantly against single player catchall topics. And I am even more against creating a single player catchall topic when there’s literally nothing to say about them. 

If something conversation worthy regarding Hall were to occur in the future, that would be the time to start a topic. As of now, this isn’t it.

• SDS locked this topic